Most f*cked up/funniest comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merca

Inactive.
GOx7XYl.png

Merca

Inactive.
"...My uncle who speaks multiple languages and who holds architectural degree from Italy told me once how he overhead on the bus some black guys talking about two Somali women who got off the bus. Apparently, they fucked these women before they all got on the bus together and took different seats to avoid being seen by other Somalis who might also take the same bus. He said they were talking about how they fucked them anally. My uncle was distressed for days and I had to tell him that is normal nowadays Adeer and he should not care. These black guys were talking about how one of the woman felt pain and screamed from that anal session. They were laughing at what happened. These FOBS can't even choose dignified partner who would respect them as human beings after they gave themselves up to them for whatever reason."

latest

I swear some members have very fucked up minds :mugshotman:

TooMacaan

VIP
:mjcry:Is this how you repay me? How dare you !
You're the biggest instigator here wlh:childplease::camby:It's obvious that I was only trolling, and worst of all was that I (out of the most kind, best, genuine, compassionate, hear of mine) only did it to get your thread poppin':pacspit: . I even went above and beyond, & completed an apology tour for that thread. @DuctTape can attest to this!!
:shookgabre:What happens in NSFW stays in NSFW...

(Those aren't my words anyways, I don't cuss, it's a copy/paste of someone else's degen fantasy!!:umad:)

TooMacaan

VIP
@TooMacaan looks like you found someone who can fulfil your fantasy
I believe it's bc he mistakenly thinks he's found a kindred racist spirit, due to Gov's expose...unless, he's secretly very submissive and is interested in getting pegged?? :cosbyhmm:Idk, took him for more of a political roleplay kind of guy..

TooMacaan

VIP
"...My uncle who speaks multiple languages and who holds architectural degree from Italy told me once how he overhead on the bus some black guys talking about two Somali women who got off the bus. Apparently, they fucked these women before they all got on the bus together and took different seats to avoid being seen by other Somalis who might also take the same bus. He said they were talking about how they fucked them anally. My uncle was distressed for days and I had to tell him that is normal nowadays Adeer and he should not care. These black guys were talking about how one of the woman felt pain and screamed from that anal session. They were laughing at what happened. These FOBS can't even choose dignified partner who would respect them as human beings after they gave themselves up to them for whatever reason."

latest

Why do I have a feeling you just made that comment up, to trigger ppl here? :mjlaugh:Which user wrote that?

:mjcry:Is this how you repay me? How dare you !
You're the biggest instigator here wlh:childplease::camby:It's obvious that I was only trolling, and worst of all was that I (out of the most kind, best, genuine, compassionate, hear of mine) only did it to get your thread poppin':pacspit: . I even went above and beyond, & completed an apology tour for that thread. @DuctTape can attest to this!!

:shookgabre:What happens in NSFW stays in NSFW...

(Those aren't my words anyways, I don't cuss, it's a copy/paste of someone else's degen fantasy!!:umad:)
:damn: forgive me sis I had to get these out there it's due to my chaos loving self I couldn't stop it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending