The UK is getting colonised

Keo

VIP
I remember visiting my cousins in london back in 2014, I saw many cadaans didn’t feel like it there was huge amount of non-white people. Could the reason be that I was in Camdem:hmm:
Those are most likely the hipsters and those that moved from other parts of the UK. There's not that many cadaan left there that grew up there.

2 trending threads I’m so laandheere :banderas::win:
1618689271049.png

It’s times like this I appreciate living in the MN. I rather deal with cali beystens then shitty booty sanjeets like our British brethren.
:drakelaugh:

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Tread lightly you are minorities on a island and no where to hide the whites are tired of you in Europe I suggest going to Canada or America at least here everyone is a immigrant

Tread lightly you are minorities on a island and no where to hide the whites are tired of you in Europe I suggest going to Canada or America at least here everyone is a immigrant
America is much worse lol we’ll make tacsi for you when you get George flyoded. :drakekidding:

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
I hear that all the time from north Americans but cadaans here generally don't have any balls. They would never do that shit

View attachment 180690
Young men are having less sex now than they used to as testosterone levels have fallen (stock photo)

They got to import testosterone rich men:westbrookswag:
View attachment 180692
Think your levels have to be sub 300ng/dL to get TRT. If you're going to go on gear, you might as well do it properly. Fixes their libido but murders their fertility in the process, fucking horrid :heh:

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I walked outside my house in southall today just to buy some toothpaste and I only saw 3 whites and everyone else was Pakistani. :deadmanny:
Its Southall, what do you expect, they call it little bombay

But Ilford, well that's a different story

1618705762948.png

Most ethnicities have their own areas. Golders Green for the Jewish people, Edgware Road for Arabs, Somalis mix and match, NW and West mainly, Southall for Indians and so on

Mr Sufi

America is much worse lol we’ll make tacsi for you when you get George flyoded. :drakekidding:
America is trying to improve America has no where to go up in its social justice. while the UK sits in a sinking ship singing Duran Duran songs to get by and not think of the impending danger.

Mr Sufi

I hear that all the time from north Americans but cadaans here generally don't have any balls. They would never do that shit
Don't have any balls ? They have the same fucking dna of their ancestors who conquered the world , they are literally neanderthals which can explode at any moment. GET KNIVES AND PROTECT YOUR NECK KID

Trending

Latest posts