The UK is getting colonised

Stop lying, most of london is getting gentrified, in 20 years time london will be 80%+ white middle class. Southall is probably last on the list to get gentrified but north london is changing completely, every year dozens of unaffordable apartments are popping up.
North london going mad. I was going past some Shit areas and there was bare caadans. Even the council flats looked like 5k a rent flats in central london

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Stop lying, most of london is getting gentrified, in 20 years time london will be 80%+ white middle class. Southall is probably last on the list to get gentrified but north london is changing completely, every year dozens of unaffordable apartments are popping up.
Where do you think all blacks and Asians will move ?? Were will imgirants in London move:cosbyhmm:

Where do you think all blacks and Asians will move ?? Were will imgirants in London move:cosbyhmm:
My neighbour has moved out outside london, a lot will move to Leicester/Bristol/Birmingham etc. Some will go south like Portsmouth. All I know is they will be forced to move out of london. £2.50 for a pint of milk soon.

Stop lying, most of london is getting gentrified, in 20 years time london will be 80%+ white middle class. Southall is probably last on the list to get gentrified but north london is changing completely, every year dozens of unaffordable apartments are popping up. Take a look what’s happening in Tottenham Hale you will think you landed in dubai.
The Asians in Southall aren’t exactly poor though :russ:

My neighbour has moved out outside london, a lot will move to Leicester/Bristol/Birmingham etc. Some will go south like Portsmouth. All I know is they will be forced to move out of london. £2.50 for a pint of milk soon.
Birmingham is already a paki city ngl
1618678298414.png

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Stop lying, most of london is getting gentrified, in 20 years time london will be 80%+ white middle class. Southall is probably last on the list to get gentrified but north london is changing completely, every year dozens of unaffordable apartments are popping up. Take a look what’s happening in Tottenham Hale you will think you landed in dubai.
Tower Hamlets is split between the rich isle of Dogs and wapping and the poor, poplar, bethnal green, stepney green, whitechapel and Bow.