The UK is getting colonised

They are already doing it don't be fooled. The only reason they are not announcing it publicly is because like you said is political suicide. That's why they are slowing funding to the NHS.
:deadosama: :drakelaugh: the conservatives are in a huge dumb and like 90% of the country wants the NHS to be free. if they do that they will no longer be a party :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Some areas have seen gentrification but there are other areas where gentrification hasn’t affected the area that much. I live in Newham and gentrification here hasn’t affected us like it has affected Hackney or Tower Hamlets.
Tower hamlets is not fully gentrified either. The middle class mainly live in wapping and don't move in to the northern areas.

All across Europe, nationalistic political groups are rising with some winning. Here in Britain we just had Brexit. There is a good chance Le Pen is going to beat Macron, who himself has gone more towards the right as he has accurately realised the current climate in France and across Europe and is trying to pander to them. Denmark is sending their Syrian refugees back to war-torn Syria claiming it is now "safe", most likely other countries in Europe will follow suit.

There is nothing more stupid than poor vulnerable minorities of immigrant backgrounds thinking they are colonising Europe. We are talking about the continent that conquered the world and had two of the bloodiest wars.
Cadaans could get psychopathically deranged when they see slight changes to their ordinary lifestyle being afflicted by a force they deem to 'invading', especially population shifts.

Many of them are deliriously dreaming about locking refugees in cages like animals, and violently throwing them out of the border. Some (politicians) have even took a step forward and took their sociopathy to a reality. We need to tread carefully and not push too many buttons. This is why I am in favor of sending children back home to Somalia.

Gacanka Cadmeed

:deadosama: :drakelaugh: the conservatives are in a huge dumb and like 90% of the country wants the NHS to be free. if they do that they will no longer be a party :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
A few years ago, there was a leak that the government was trying to sell part of it to an American company. Also it's not just ownership of the NHS itself. It's also the increase of private sector providers.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
I'll probably leave this sbit island in the future ngl. 2 places I'd go to would be usa or go to the carribean .
giphy.gif
I'd be living like that sxb :mjcry: :mjcry:

Gacanka Cadmeed

This is what Tottenham Hale will look like in two year, it’s already half way there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The council send us letters this month saying they will destroy our estate and relocate us to newly build apartments down the road.
Tower hamlets is becoming richer as a borough but poverty is still high and income inequality is extremely high.

Cadaans could get psychopathically deranged when they see slight changes to their ordinary lifestyle being afflicted by a force they deem to 'invading', especially population shifts.

Many of them are deliriously dreaming about locking refugees in cages like animals, and violently throwing them out of the border. Some (politicians) have even took a step forward and took their sociopathy to a reality. We need to tread carefully and not push too many buttons. This is why I am in favor of sending children back home to Somalia.
Ngl that’s how I would feel if foreigners were flooding in to a rich Somalia. :russ: :dead:

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
British empire was a commercial powerhouse that were slavery experts and looting brownies.
Type the words “five eyes” in google these countries run the world

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Then 14 eyes.
These countries essentially run the world. I like to call them modern day crusaders

I remember visiting my cousins in london back in 2014, I saw many cadaans didn’t feel like it there was huge amount of non-white people. Could the reason be that I was in Camdem:hmm:

its good because muslims are outnumbering the gaal whites. But since ur a murtad I would expect you to side with your colonial masters.
My colonial masters ? I think you mean former colonial masters. Muslims aren’t outnumbering cadaans they’re just forming their own ethnic enclaves. Besides it’s not just muslims but hindus and Sikhs who make up Southall you’re thinking of somewhere like Birmingham. And numbers don’t mean anything look at South Africa.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
My colonial masters ? I think you mean former colonial masters. Muslims aren’t outnumbering cadaans they’re just forming their own ethnic enclaves. Besides it’s not just muslims but hindus and Sikhs who make up Southall you’re thinking of somewhere like Birmingham. And numbers don’t mean anything look at South Africa.
They are on track to outnumber them.
Look at the white British brith rate compared to immigrant rates.

My neighbour has moved out outside london, a lot will move to Leicester/Bristol/Birmingham etc. Some will go south like Portsmouth. All I know is they will be forced to move out of london. £2.50 for a pint of milk soon.
How is that expensive? :what:

Trending