The ugly truth about U.K Somali men in jails are being raped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Anyone can be dl though, not just ex-cons, you don't know until you know. I wasn't saying you were sexist/homophobic. I would hope whoever I was dating would be an honest person and would tell me if they were into that shit, so I could duck out.

You don't think men who have spent time in prison are more likely to hide being on the DL?:cosbyhmm:

You don't think men who have spent time in prison are more likely to hide being on the DL?:cosbyhmm:

More likely to have had homosexual exeriences and have been exposed to more diseases. Yeah sure, that makes sense. I don't know about dl though, some of the ex-cons are out and out homosexuals, and some straight laced men with wives are dl. :zhqjlmx: I don't know what we're talking about tbh

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
I've heard the same. I always tell my girlfriends never to trust a man who went to prison because he probably got turned out. :zhqjlmx:

That's like saying don't trust a girl who got raped because she probably liked it.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
More likely to have had homosexual exeriences and have been exposed to more diseases. Yeah sure, that makes sense. I don't know about dl though, some of the ex-cons are out and out homosexuals, and some straight laced men with wives are dl. :zhqjlmx: I don't know what we're talking about tbh

Call me when a Somali who got turned out in prison comes out and declares his homosexuality to the community.

That's like saying don't trust a girl who got raped because she probably liked it.

Not even close. Read the rest of the posts. I clarified my position.

Call me when a Somali who got turned out in prison comes out and declares his homosexuality to the community.

Not even close. Read the rest of the posts. I clarified my position.

I wasn't talking/thinking about somalis in specific, but anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending