The ugly truth about U.K Somali men in jails are being raped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Yes, around 6 of my Somali friends are in prison and I hear about stuff like these all the time. I feel bad for them wallahi. I heard one of them (who is a tough guy) was overpowered by 4 men in Prison. I think most prisoners have literally lost their human qualities and rational faculties.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Don't you mean somaliland men getting raped.:comeon:
Some need to stop the jamaicans first Somaliland females now males:dead:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
They cry for their hooyos, I think the prison is called feltham boys something.

I've heard the same. I always tell my girlfriends never to trust a man who went to prison because he probably got turned out. :zhqjlmx:

Duchess

VIP
If @Freebandz went to prison, the alpha males would fight over him like Somaliland and Puntland are fighting over his clan. In the end, he would sii soco so soco between his suitors like adeerkis Galeyr. :drakegrin:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
If @Freebandz went to prison, the alpha males would fight over him like Somaliland and Puntland are fighting over his clan. In the end, he would sii soco so soco between his suitors like adeerkis Galeyr. :drakegrin:
:damn::deadmanny::russ:

This post is going to be added to Hall of Fame thread.

Is this true?

May Allah swt help them Wallahi.

@waraabe any truth to this?
Probably lie since you and cad cad guy started thread, new level of trolling, honestly did Somali guy break your heart? Keep positive and one day you will find true love. Men do not like women with dark heart full of bitter throwing negativity everywhere.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Probably lie since you and cad cad guy started thread, new level of trolling, honestly did Somali guy break your heart? Keep positive and one day you will find true love. Men do not like women with dark heart full of bitter throwing negativity everywhere.
Wtf? Are you stupid? I did not start the thread with her, don't be hasty to march in here with your caloleey breath. Wallahi I'm not making it up. I literally know Somalis who've experience this crap. Where I live, this is common knowledge.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You seem to be angry. Is this too personal for you? Do you want to share your experience?

You seem to be angry. Is this too personal for you? Do you want to share your experience?
First of all I am female but feel sorry for you wasting your energy day after day at trolling in this site just making wonder for your unnatural hate for Somali men!!!!! For you seems young you should be full of positive energy why the bitter

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Birds with the same feather flock together women who females are also known for jamaican dick riding in Toronto coming to defend Somaliland crew who do the same in London:hova:
Corny jokes aren't gonna change the sad statues of your men in london and Toronto 2 places with large mj and isaaq population:hova:
First the females can't get off the jamaicans dick now the men getting fucked:hova:

Wtf? Are you stupid? I did not start the thread with her, don't be hasty to march in here with your caloleey breath. Wallahi I'm not making it up. I literally know Somalis who've experience this crap. Where I live, this is common knowledge.
Yemen and gulf men are famous for that type of activity that's all

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Birds with the same feather flock together women who females are also known for jamaican dick riding in Toronto coming to defend Somaliland crew who do the same in London:hova:
Corny jokes aren't gonna change the sad statues of your men in london and Toronto 2 places with large mj and isaaq population:hova:
First the females can't get off the jamaicans dick now the men getting fucked:hova:

:what1::what:
Wait what?

Boooooooooooo

***Throws rotten tomatoes***

Duchess

VIP

I'm sorry I hurt you feelings. :i83dwbv:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending