The ugly truth about U.K Somali men in jails are being raped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Did I stutter:childplease:
the females/men getting there back blown out in Toronto are your folks while the somaliland crew got london on lock:damedamn:
Mj in my state are outlier:damsel:

Maybe they can give you a few pointers. ;)

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Lol idol why have you declared a war on Somali men? Far from the truth uk ain't America with that whole jail gay thing. Somalis unfortunately make up a large prison population in the uk so I can assure you that they're a force to be reckoned with.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Complete hearsay. I have freinds and family who did time - it's pretty relaxed in the UK. 3 hot meals a day, a tv, radio, smoking cabin, a gym house etc they aren't depressed and lonely.

A lot of them become religious actually. They have Imams leading prayers and giving the khutbah.

I've heard the same. I always tell my girlfriends never to trust a man who went to prison because he probably got turned out. :zhqjlmx:

I would think the reason to not trust him is because he has a criminal background not because he was violently raped. Being raped doesn't make you untrustworthy.

Mckenzie

VIP
I would think the reason to not trust him is because he has a criminal background not because he was violently raped. Being raped doesn't make you untrustworthy.

Her statement is very sexist. Should we say female rape victims can't be trusted too then?

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Complete hearsay. I have freinds and family who did time - it's pretty relaxed in the UK. 3 hot meals a day, a tv, radio, smoking cabin, a gym house etc they aren't depressed and lonely.

A lot of them become religious actually. They have Imams leading prayers and giving the khutbah.
You're actually right about prisons in the UK. Ma Sha Allah, Good on them tbh (those who become religious). I've seen some Muslims do time in prison, then they come out a lot more religious and knowledgeable than most of the Muslims! If I was in prison, I would just read all day tbh books after books.

You're actually right about prisons in the UK. Ma Sha Allah, Good on them tbh (those who become religious). I've seen some Muslims do time in prison, then they come out a lot more religious and knowledgeable than most of the Muslims! If I was in prison, I would just read all day tbh books after books.

Lol in your first post you were agreeing with the OP? Change of heart miyaa?

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
Kulaha Rape gtfoh, Uk prisons are Full of Muslims and loads of reverts once you've in there everyone is "AKHI" event the whites are becoming muslims. Somehow the jails became like a Mosque. Maybe you're confusing with usa jails

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Kulaha Rape gtfoh, Uk prisons are Full of Muslims and loads of reverts once you've in there everyone is "AKHI" event the whites are becoming muslims. Somehow the jails became like a Mosque. Maybe you're confusing with usa jails
No, I agreed with him about the decent food, bedrooms, television, gym centre, religious Muslims etc. Comprehension miyaa?

Rape does happen in prisons but I'm not saying it happens everyday to every single person in there.

Duchess

VIP

Once they're out of prison, many of them continue to be on the DL.:zhqjlmx:

Duchess

VIP
So your talking about the ones that aren't getting raped, but the ones who have prison boyfriends?

It's not like the ones who had prison boyfriends will tell you they did. Are you willing to date an ex-con and take that chance on him?:zhqjlmx:

It's not like the ones who had prison boyfriends will tell you they did. Are you willing to date an ex-con and take that chance on him?:zhqjlmx:

I almost certain wouldn't date an ex-con, but not necessarily because they might not score 0 on the kinsey scale. :kanyeshrug:

Mckenzie

VIP
Can I ask, why has no one questions female convicts? What if she is trifling like that on the DL?

Duchess

VIP
I almost certain wouldn't date an ex-con, but not necessarily because they might not score 0 on the kinsey scale. :kanyeshrug:

Their sexuality isn't problematic but the fact that they lie about it is. DL men are reckless and engage in high-risk behaviors that can results in their female partners, in the very least, getting an STD. People who have STDs are more likely to get HIV ( DL men have higher rates of HIV infection) so my concerns are genuine and not sexist or homophobic in nature. I wouldn't trust a man who went to prison for multiple reasons and I will continue to advise my closest female friends and relatives to keep away from them too. :zhqjlmx:

Their sexuality isn't problematic but the fact that they lie about it is. DL men are reckless and engage in high-risk behaviors that can results in their female partners, in the very least, getting an STD. People who have STDs are more likely to get HIV ( DL men have higher rates of HIV infection) so my concerns are genuine and not sexist or homophobic in nature. I wouldn't trust a man who went to prison for multiple reasons and I will continue to advise my closest female friends and relatives to keep away from them too. :zhqjlmx:

Anyone can be dl though, not just ex-cons, you don't know until you know. I wasn't saying you were sexist/homophobic. I would hope whoever I was dating would be an honest person and would tell me if they were into that shit, so I could duck out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending