The Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without sex, a man will realize a woman has nothing to offer in a relationship.
Without money, a woman will realize a man has nothing to offer in a relationship. Remove either of them from the relationship and they will have no reason to continue the relationship

Men need to make over six figures to get the best women
A woman who falls in love with a poor man is a psycho:liberaltears:

so you do admit that you women are useless in a relationship if they are not giving up their pussy.

Last edited:
No that is all in your head, sexist. Poor men are sexist and bitter anyway :hillarybiz:
women go after money. Even your average woman looks down on a man making the same money as her. They always go after money. Once they have low libido a man has no use for her and either stays for the sake of the kids or marries a second wife. For the western men who can't be married again they cheat or have a mistress.

VixR

Veritas
women go after money. Even your average woman looks down on a man making the same money as her. They always go after money. Once they have low libido a man has no use for her and either stays for the sake of the kids or marries a second wife. For the western men who can't be married again they cheat or have a mistress.
For poor, disadvantaged women, they might very well go after money, and frankly it makes sense to. But in reality, most women are married to or in relationships with guys who’re in their own earning bracket. And if you think sex doesn’t matter for women, think again.

For poor disadvantaged women, they might very well go after money, and frankly it makes sense to. But in reality, most women are married or in relationships with guys in their earning bracket. And if you think sex doesn’t matter for women, think again.
not as much as money

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Lol do you think all men are obsessed with sex ? There is more to marriage than humping 24/7. Jeez man real live is not like a film. Of course women go after money, most women want men who are financially secured. Why would I marry a penny pinching, poor insecure guy :liberaltears:

Lol do you think all men are obsessed with sex ? There is more to marriage than humping 24/7. Jeez man real live is not like a film. Of course women go after money, most women want men who are financially secured. Why would I marry a penny pinching, poor insecure guy :liberaltears:

You proved my point. Take money out of the relationship and you have no reason to stay. A man doesn't care about how much a woman has. You won't see young men going after rich old women.

Fels

#trollhunter
Without money, a woman will realize a man has nothing to offer in a relationship. Remove either of them from the relationship and they will have no reason to continue the relationship
Yes money, money, money
GIFs201881093132.gif

Fels

#trollhunter
If you go with a man who is ugly but has money walahi your a dumb i would want my rich man to be in a suit and a nice haircut and good looking of course but i know this won't happen
GIFs20188109364.gif

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You proved my point. Take money out of the relationship and you have no reason to stay. A man doesn't care about how much a woman has. You won't see young men going after rich old women.

Lol do you think all young women go after old rich men? Financial security does not mean rich. Sorry it’s hard out there for minimum wage making guys.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

What about babies????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending