The truth is reverts prefer asian girls than somali girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
This video is funny.. Look at this skinny farax.. Kulaha I have two wife's.. More like two hands and one sock in his mom's basement :pachah1:

Asians are a choice for ALL universal men. They fit the box of what all men want in a woman. Petite, Becky with good hair, and Penis friendly Va J J which is the perfect size for all. Small and large. Its rather vain if u ask me.
Loool very true sadly

Sambuus

Inactive
He’s unattractive and look like a typical light negro. I would advice girls to not settle with him, since it seems like the woman would’ve raised fatherless children.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
He’s unattractive and look like a typical light negro. I would advice girls to not settle with him, since it seems like the woman would’ve raised fatherless children.
hes not ugly tbh but hes face is very bland to me. Its not only him there a lot who arent interested in Somali girls but are too scared to say it since their fan base is 98% somali females lol

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Asian women are obedient to the max is why
why not look into your OWN females that are obediant instead of wasting your time with people completely different to you and are racist it doesnt make sense. Your literally sacrificing your entire life for some timojileec lol

hes not ugly tbh but hes face is very bland to me. Its not only him there a lot who arent interested in Somali girls but are too scared to say it since their fan base is 98% somali females lol
Somali girls on twitter are very desperate if someone says “Somali girls are sexy” they will get thousand retweets and responses of Somali girls thanking them, so many of these guys pretend to like Somali girls for rt’s.

Sambuus

Inactive
Ion really care what these people are attracted to, him being not being attracted doesn’t bother me. Neither should it bother my fellow Somali girls.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Ion really care what these people are attracted to, him being not being attracted doesn’t bother me. Neither should it bother my fellow Somali girls.
it wouldnt bother any of us but it would bother other somali girls that follow him and the likes since 99% of revert fanbase are somali girls but they still cant comprehend that theyre just not attractied to black girls and thats including somali girls

Sambuus

Inactive
it wouldnt bother any of us but it would bother other somali girls that follow him and the likes since 99% of revert fanbase are somali girls but they still cant comprehend that theyre just not attractied to black girls and thats including somali girls
That Somali girls revert thing is a myth, not true. Definitely the majority of Somali girls stay within their own roots and people. You know ugly people always have a lot to say:bell:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I meant the dude that said Somali girls are not his type. How come the ugliest people always gotta lot to say
ohh pheww i was kinda hurt thinking you were refering to me lol. And sis this is only uk maadows that says this since somali girls overthere are categorized as the bottom of the food chain and only maadow guys couple of years ago realized that they look decent after all...

Sambuus

Inactive
ohh pheww i was kinda hurt thinking you were refering to me lol. And sis this is only uk maadows that says this since somali girls overthere are categorized as the bottom of the food chain and only maadow guys couple of years ago realized that they look decent after all...
UK Somalis are cancelled. Always been and will. Too much embarrassment going on there

Somali girls are gorgeous but the uk ones played on their image and run their market value to the ground.

Desperate(check✔️) loud and obnoxious (check✔️) self hating (check✔️) ghetto (check✔️) zero fashion sense (check✔️) SJW(check✔️)

If they could get rid of this bad qualities which I doubt a lot of men would prefer them over those hairy and nose hooked people y’all keep mentioning here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending