The truth is reverts prefer asian girls than somali girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Yeah you are. All your topics seem to revolve around Somali men and women, and whether ajnabis find them attractive and other vapid shit. Get off twitter, go out into the world and live you life. Why do you care who Tyrone finds attractive?
i dont care about tyrones nor find them attractive in the slightest im just calling out the truth that these reverts prefer non somali black girls to somali girls and giving somali girls a reality check. I dont see anything wrong with me posting threads about this. Is a forum for people to share opions etc..

i dont care about tyrones nor find them attractive in the slightest im just calling out the truth that these reverts prefer non somali black girls to somali girls and giving somali girls a reality check. I dont see anything wrong with me posting threads about this. Is a forum for people to share opions etc..

Ok Tyrone prefers Asian girls. What next? What is the utility of this information? Who does it benefit? It's not even a troll thread, as it's not even funny.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Ok Tyrone prefers Asian girls? What next? What is the utility of this information? Who does it benefit? It's not even a troll thread, as it's not even funny.
there are naive girls on this forum that arent 20 yet... and there are somali girls that actually think they prefer them when thats not the case. Anyways why are you so defensive if you have a problem with my thread than exit innir

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Meanwhile Somali girls in America

They really dont fxck with Madow niggas down there @pablo @911 @CaliTedesse
Somalis in the states are racist, I knew this girl whose family cut her off because she married a Nigerian, a rich one too. The funny thing is the girl herself was mixed with some weird Asian like Filipino or Vietnamese lol

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Somalis in the states are racist, I knew this girl whose family cut her off because she married a Nigerian, a rich one too. The funny thing is the girl herself was mixed with some weird Asian like Filipino or Vietnamese lol
loool yh i know theyre hella racist i guess somali americans are the last true somalis in the west most of the girls dont find black men attractive go on twitter and see for yourself theyre repulsed by them especially reer mn. I just find that funny

Kratos

Sonder
It seems like @sigmund has been red-pilled looool. Somali girls are dimes but to most ajanabis they are just black women which automatically makes them less desirable. The only features that give you an advantage over other black women are hair texture and nose shape but most Somali girls wear hijab anyway so it's only the size of your nostrils really. That's why it took until 2013 for ajanabis to notice that Somali girls can actually be good-looking

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Marrying your own people is the least hassle most compatible. Imagine marrying timojilec and having a qumayo mother in law who disrespects you or your kids looking nothing like you
i totally agree but im talking about reer mn is rare to hear about them marrying outside their ethnicity i need an answer as to why compared to canad and europe?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
It seems like @sigmund has been red-pilled looool. Somali girls are dimes but to most ajanabis they are just black women which automatically makes them less desirable. The only features that give you an advantage over other black women are hair texture and nose shape but most Somali girls wear hijab anyway so it's only the size of your nostrils really. That's why it took until 2013 for ajanabis to notice that Somali girls can actually be good-looking
not true 2013 somali females where getting slandered badly on social media it only took 2016 for people to realize we look decent but still wouldnt go for us because of our "somalian" label and darkskin.

i totally agree but im talking about reer mn is rare to hear about them marrying outside their ethnicity i need an answer as to why compared to canad and europe?
There is alot of degeneracy with the men over there (and women) She might have grown up seeing her Mom strict with her but be super lenient with her brothers and saying "but he's a boy" and then becomes a degenerate gang member and not had her Aabo actively in her life.
:francis: Suldaan @TekNiKo do you agree?

Last edited:

Kratos

Sonder
not true 2013 somali females where getting slandered badly on social media it only took 2016 for people to realize we look decent but still wouldnt go for us because of our "somalian" label and darkskin.
You're right, it is very recent, especially in the U.K.

The funny thing is it was other black people that hyped up Somalis online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending