The truth is reverts prefer asian girls than somali girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black girls are not that bad there are many beautiful black girls idk why black guys are such c00ns that run from their women its embarassing

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Black girls are not that bad there are many beautiful black girls idk why black guys are such c00ns that run from their women its embarassing
African American females are very beautiful tbh i actually dont know why somali guys in america dont go for them but chase basic cadaan girls smh

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I’m so confused, @sigmund maa gay baa or female? It’s hard to comprehend a Somali sister talking shit about other Somalis sisters :mindblown:

Black people will always be viewed at the bottom unless we start respecting ourselves and loving our women theres no other race that runs away from their own women this much, especially West African brothers

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Black people will always be viewed at the bottom unless we start respecting ourselves and loving our women theres no other race that runs away from their own women this much, especially West African brothers

yup this include somali guys that put down somali/black girls and instead praise ajanabi females. Disgusting.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I explained many times most Somali women are close to the Black woman and thus are the least desired, no one believed me.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I explained many times most Somali women are close to the Black woman and thus are the least desired, no one believed me.
yh i defo see myself as a black female as should all somali girls because we tick the box of every stereotype that describes a black women. BUT somali men shouldnt consider themselves black because when girls say they into maadows they never include somali guys plus somali men dont tick the boxes of a stereotpyical black man. Since theyre the least desired

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
In London reverts aim for ajanabis like North Africans and Asians cause they are seen as elite level in terms of looks and behaviour, while Somali chicks are just as ratchet as mathow ghabdo in London they just were hijabs.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
yh i defo see myself as a black female as should all somali girls because we tick the box of every stereotype that describes a black women. BUT somali men shouldnt consider themselves black because when girls say they into maadows they never include somali guys plus somali men dont tick the boxes of a stereotpyical black man. Since theyre the least desired
I do agree that majority of Somali men come off jileec which their big booty feminine features soft body etc

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I do agree that majority of Somali men come off jileec which their big booty feminine features soft body etc

Nothing is worse than seeing a somali male refer himself as a black man in the uk/canada because everyone can quickly tell a somali from a maadow unlike somali american guys who can get away with it considering theres 30 plus million AA

im not obsessed with these topics im just stating the truth. Reverts are not into somali guys. Am i lying?

Yeah you are. All your topics seem to revolve around Somali men and women, and whether ajnabis find them attractive and other vapid shit. Get off twitter, go out into the world and live you life. Why do you care who Tyrone finds attractive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending