The truth is reverts prefer asian girls than somali girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I've been noticing a lot of reverts who are maadow/mixed race praise Asian females a lot of the time and seem to be more interested in them compared to Somali girls, but some xaalimos dont understand that and would only than move to somali women once they get rejected by asian girls. And the funny thing is 98% of Asian females are only into asian or white men loool yet theyre being fetishized by them. Somali girls truthfully are black girls we are the least desired on planet earth

as you cann see a desperate ukhti asks a new revert whether he would go for a somali

he clearly states who he prefers yet they dont listen they expect every revert to be into somali girls when thats not the truth

Last edited:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I remember when @World said reverts actually dont want a somali girl but only start going for them when they try their luck with asian girls and it fails.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Finally you have spoken the truth as I have said many times.
I literally been seeing this everywhere they really dont find somali girls attractive since most are darkskin and thats for them unattractive since they believe is islam the more paler girls they go for the more chance they can go to jannah.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Btw Asian girls if you're talking south Asian Hindu women they worship White men and also South east Asian women but one thing many of them admire and want the BBC. Also Asian women I'm not including Arab in this despize their own men who are jileec.

Lol you didnt know? Somali girls are the easiest to get but black c00ns prefer Arab/Asian girls and just settle for Xalimos.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I literally been seeing this everywhere they really dont find somali girls attractive since most are darkskin and thats for them unattractive since they believe is islam the more paler girls they go for the more chance they can go to jannah.
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Asians are a choice for ALL universal men. They fit the box of what all men want in a woman. Petite, Becky with good hair, and Penis friendly Va J J which is the perfect size for all. Small and large. Its rather vain if u ask me.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
I've been noticing a lot of reverts who are maadow/mixed race praise Asian females a lot of the time and seem to be more interested in them compared to Somali girls, but some xaalimos dont understand that and would only than move to somali women once they get rejected by asian girls. And the funny thing is 98% of Asian females are only into asian or white men loool yet theyre being fetishized by them. Somali girls truthfully are black girls we are the least desired on planet earth

as you cann see a desperate ukhti asks a new revert whether he would go for a somali

he clearly states who he prefers yet they dont listen they expect every revert to be into somali girls when thats not the truth
That boy is fione!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That boy is fione!

wZTak0Rk

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Lol you didnt know? Somali girls are the easiest to get but black c00ns prefer Arab/Asian girls and just settle for Xalimos.
its only the least desired black men who are 30 plus who has horrendous past that only gor for somali girls once they know they cant get asian/arab girls. But tell that to these embarassing somali girls that scream " OURBLACK KANGZZ:it0tdo8: :vncu2n5:"

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
almost 2500 people following him? and i am sure they are not following him for his numerous 'inshallaahs'
5560.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He is attractive but not my type. I normally dont find maadow/mixed race attractive i just find them too fetishisez and desperate for any non black girls in the world. Im more of a hispanic type of girl.

Hayee huuno. u r a fan of the none circumcised yuck yuck uff uff membranes.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
He is attractive but not my type. I normally dont find maadow/mixed race attractive i just find them too fetishisez and desperate for any non black girls in the world. Im more of a hispanic type of girl.
What. There are so many hot black guys tho :9uoofqd: they got some massive pipes too.

Love Hispanic guys myself, Brazilian and Colombian dudes are my weakness though.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
What. There are so many hot black guys tho :9uoofqd: they got some massive pipes too.

Love Hispanic guys myself, Brazilian and Colombian dudes are my weakness though.
i dont really care if they have massive pipe. Theyre simply not my type beside they dont really find somali/black girls and always chase anything thats not black so why would you go out of your way and to praise the same people that bring their own women down? Hispanic men are more loyal to their women and are faar more attractive especially dominican, puerto rican and cuban niggas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending