The truth has finally been revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You're a made nigga, the reason you are like you are right now is your parents fault and your low IQ.. This is the result of parents not raising their kids well

Check into a mental asylum :childplease:
Listen here you Zionist motherfucker there’s a war between Harti and Zionist isaaq in sha Allah Harti will massacre your Zionist isaaq tribe hooyada waase I reiterate Harti Muslims and Zionist gaalo isaaq are enemies from now till eternity

Hooyada waas dheh trying to have a cordial conversation while there’s a war between my Harti Muslim people vs his Zionist isaaq gaalo illahay naarta haku foogeeyo isaaq gaalo amiin

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Listen here you Zionist motherfucker there’s a war between Harti and Zionist isaaq in sha Allah Harti will massacre your Zionist isaaq tribe hooyada waase I reiterate Harti and Zionist gaalo isaaq are enemies from now till eternity
Does the mental issues run in your family? Would explain a lot, like father like son.. :drakekidding:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Does the mental issues run in your family? Would explain a lot, like father like son.. :drakekidding:
It’s you who is crazy expecting to have a cordial conversation with me while my people Harti are currently engaged in a war with your Zionist gaalo isaaq tribe if you want to have a cordial conversation with someone then chat to @Sheikh not me cause as far as I am concerned you are my enemy

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Are you crazy? The beef between SSDF and Siad Barre was far from "just political". We didn't start a rebel group just because we wanted a Puntite to rule. That is a complete misrepresentation of the facts. Siad hated and attacked Majeerteens from his first day. We could not coexist. He killed 2000 people in Gaalkacyo and so many of our leaders, and you're saying our problems were just political?
:wtfdis:
Isn't your mother Reer Mahad? I wouldn't have expected this from you. Make no mistake, just because we don't cry about it day in and day out doesn't mean we have forgiven that bastard.
:kodaksmiley:
If your not gonna calaacal about it like Eeedoorka you may as well just forgive him if your gob enough to not talk about it and not do habaar on him then there’s no point of holding it all inside doesn’t make sense to me:kanyeshrug:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If your not gonna calaacal about it like Eeedoorka you may as well just forgive him if your gob enough to not talk about it and not do habaar on him then there’s no point of holding it all inside doesn’t make sense to me:kanyeshrug:
In sha Allah we will never forgive and we will never forget you b00000n bastards are getting your comuppance thats why your regions of gedo and your city of cabudwaaq that pray to the pagan cow idol godess are suffering.

We will teach the generations to come in sha Allah.

This bastard farmaajo is opening up old wounds just the other day he was talking about closing the dam and blamed everything on foreigners like siad barre has done no wrong he wont last long.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
In sha Allah we will never forgive and we will never forget you b00000n bastards are getting your comuppance thats why your regions of gedo and your city of cabudwaaq that pray to the pagan cow idol godess are suffering.

We will teach the generations to come in sha Allah.

This bastard farmaajo is opening up old wounds just the other day he was talking about closing the dam and blamed everything on foreigners like siad barre has done no wrong he wont last long.

Warya garacyahow you doqons are us Sade Ugaases servants. And no you Zanzibar niggas will suffer Sade Syndrome and retribution. Our 6 regions are doing great. And the future landeere Sade generations will learn that they are the masters. Jaalle Farmaajo is your master same way Jaalle Siad Barre was your master. And Farmaajo will last for another 21 yrs.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Warya garacyahow you doqons are us Sade Ugaases servants. And no you Zanzibar niggas will suffer Sade Syndrome and retribution. Our 6 regions are doing great. And the future landeere Sade generations will learn that they are the masters. Jaalle Farmaajo is your master same way Jaalle Siad Barre was your master. And Farmaajo will last for another 21 yrs.
Adiga iyo siad barre ba hooyadiina waasa

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Hooyada waas you cali saleeban laangaab utter pestilence
do you know what type of scum you have to be to constantly talk about peoples mothers and families and wish ill upon the dead. walahi i still hope you go to jannah but this is not the right way. i still have never once swore or insulted anyone on this forum and i never will. its a sign of weakness and does you more harm than good. just some advice

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
do you know what type of scum you have to be to constantly talk about peoples mothers and families and wish ill upon the dead. walahi i still hope you go to jannah but this is not the right way. i still have never once swore or insulted anyone on this forum and i never will. its a sign of weakness and does you more harm than good. just some advice
Hooyada waas you laangaab cali saleeban terrorist ofspring of a wecel guun guun dhashay go look for sympthy elsewhere bastar yaho oo bastarka ah

Kratos

Sonder
@Crow how good is the book? How much did you pay for it?

If you're a Uni student then you can access it for free on JSTOR. It's available on there as an academic paper. You just have to log in with your Student ID and password. I'm reading it from there atm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending