The truth has finally been revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
There wasn't 50k people living in all of hargeisa at the time kkkkk and u can tell by the amount of so called 'war-graves' it's always 2-3 skulls. Besides that was a govt, tribes didn't have any power of their clans. Responsibility can only start in 91 when clans did have power over their clans, wa hadi caqli garanaysid hadi kale, f*ck u
the thing is that many isaaqs claim to be victims and spill their emotions all over the place when in fact we killed more people than we lost and won't the war.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You really think I care about the genocide that happened to daroods in 91? clan-based genocide? at least siyad was targetting SNM and those who HELPED them not all isaaqs. Do u think I care? I really don't sxb, no I don't, I am landheere, my region has suffered wars in the past, it's water of a ducks back for us, it doesn't bother me personally but it is broke down our trust level in the nation, that's why I am pissed. If none of that happened, we wouldn't have federalism or any of that and be an effective government again. It has led to nothing but fuckin tit for tat ever since 91.

The only place besides my own darod regions I would trust and feel safe, is erigavo based on how well it has maintained the peace even though everyone is armed and has their weapons, which is an amazing feat un-matched in somalia and speaks highly of their elders and they even interact no green line in erigavo with two governments like their two different peoples or two different religions. I can understand the green line in dire dawa @Kingcobra that's when u need a green line, their your not your people, culture, language, or even traditional system(meel aad kala hisabtami kartid malaha), that's geesinimo by ISSA. But not among somalis fuckin hell that's disgusting because it says either their not the same people or same religion mid baan somali ahayn ama mid baan muslim ahayn there has to be something GAALISH HERE OR GALLA KKKKK

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
your forgetting reer mahad are the ones who smuggled siad barre out of somalia. everything is not just black and white. reer mahad love said barre now. thats just facts even thought reer mahad was the cause of all the rebel goups formation. snm and usc copied and used the same methods as ssdf. i come from a family of ssdf. my point was that now in puntland you will never hear anyone talking bad about siad barre. in 2015 there was riots in bosaso because cabdiwelli cali gaas decided to name bosaso airport after siad barre. than they tried to name it after sharmarke and cali saleebaan and deeshsihe starte rioting so they decided to just keep it as bender qaasim airport
SSDF allied with Siad Barre in the 90s because they found out that the USC was plotting a genocide against us. He was the lesser of two evils at that point in time but that doesn't erase what he did to us before that.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Not allied, more like neutral, we didn't participate at all in the civil war till it reached galkacyo as far as I am aware.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Keep lying you mother fucking laangaab wecel hooyada waas dheh
which part did i lie about please explain. walahi it is a known fact reer mahad malitia smuggled siad barre out of somalia. and its also a known fact that cabdiwelli gaas tried to name bosaso airport after siad barre in 2015 and than a week later omar abdrashid convinced gaas to name it after his late father and full fledged protests and erupted( i was there during the protest and a kid that i was renting the guest room too was killed by police because he was protesting and burning tires in the streets of bosaso). thats when the whole gallan situation started. calisaleebaan ended up killing the owner of the biggest gas station chain in bosaso called hubaal ( he was omar mohamoud reer abdulle) because it was retalition for the killing of that kid. the commander of the bosaso police was a guy name afdalow who was also reer abdulle and related to gaas. this led to a standoff between calisaleebaan and omar mohamud. gaas ended up blaming gallan for the unrest and it started the calisaleebaan stand off that llasted a couple of months. now tell me where did i lie

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
which part did i lie about please explain. walahi it is a known fact reer mahad malitia smuggled siad barre out of somalia. and its also a known fact that cabdiwelli gaas tried to name bosaso airport after siad barre in 2015 and than a week later omar abdrashid convinced gaas to name it after his late father and full fledged protests and erupted( i was there during the protest and a kid that i was renting the guest room too was killed by police because he was protesting and burning tires in the streets of bosaso). thats when the whole gallan situation started. calisaleebaan ended up killing the owner of the biggest gas station chain in bosaso called hubaal ( he was omar mohamoud reer abdulle) because it was retalition for the killing of that kid. the commander of the bosaso police was a guy name afdalow who was also reer abdulle and related to gaas. this led to a standoff between calisaleebaan and omar mohamud. gaas ended up blaming gallan for the unrest and it started the calisaleebaan stand off that llasted a couple of months. now tell me where did i lie

Your killing a business-man for a kid? it's obvious you lack religious understanding of qisas, you should only retaliate with the same killing of a kid not a business man or better yet wait for the courts to do it. This aarsi shit has been going on for centuries and needs to stop. You don't do shit when hawadle is named to assasinate all your ali saleban associates of mumin, why is it your a boy when hawiye does something?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Hooyada waas laangaab waxid qashin foqol qashin

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Your killing a business-man for a kid? it's obvious you lack religious understanding of qisas, you should only retaliate with the same killing of a kid not a business man or better yet wait for the courts to do it. This aarsi shit has been going on for centuries and needs to stop. You don't do shit when hawadle is named to assasinate all your ali saleban associates of mumin, why is it your a boy when hawiye does something?
i never said i agreed with the retaliation. the reer abdulle guy was actually an amazing person aluxunaristo. bro are you like okay in the head. its not okay too potray something so evil on someone you dont even know. i just told you a history of what happened. i knew both guys that got killed on both sides. your a weird individual. you live in your own little world. i only deal with facts. tlk to me when you bring facts not this hawiya made up story you keep talking about. hawiya has never killed an cali saleebaan in bosaso.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
i never said i agreed with the retaliation. the reer abdulle guy was actually an amazing person aluxunaristo. bro are you like okay in the head. its not okay too potray something so evil on someone you dont even know. i just told you a history of what happened. i knew both guys that got killed on both sides. your a weird individual. you live in your own little world. i only deal with facts. tlk to me when you bring facts not this hawiya made up story you keep talking about. hawiya has never killed an cali saleebaan in bosaso.
Go take them facts to your mothers vagina you laangaab wecel hooyada waas I view you and your laangaab tribe with the same level of disdain as I view Isaac and hawiye

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Are you crazy? The beef between SSDF and Siad Barre was far from "just political". We didn't start a rebel group just because we wanted a Puntite to rule. That is a complete misrepresentation of the facts. Siad hated and attacked Majeerteens from his first day. We could not coexist. He killed 2000 people in Gaalkacyo and so many of our leaders, and you're saying our problems were just political?
:wtfdis:
Isn't your mother Reer Mahad? I wouldn't have expected this from you. Make no mistake, just because we don't cry about it day in and day out doesn't mean we have forgiven that bastard.
:kodaksmiley:

Nacasyahow who are you calling ''bastard'' only garac is yourself that is a aborigine. Jaalle Siad Barre was a noble Marehan Ugaas. :camby:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Nacasyahow who are you calling ''bastard'' only garac is yourself that is a aborigine. Jaalle Siad Barre was a noble Marehan Ugaas. :camby:
Affweyne siad barre is a gaal he is in hell right now burning hooyadiisa waasaha:gaasdrink:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
May Allah bless Jaale siad for the genocide he inflicted against isaaq may Allah bless Jaale siad barre:salute:
Be careful what you say, you are putting habar on yourself.. That shit can come back at you real hard, I mean ilahay ha naxaristo sure but joking about people that got killed not only isaaq will only be your own downfall.. But we both know you are crazy, it's not like I care what happens to you:comeon:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Be careful what you say, you are putting habar on yourself.. That shit can come back at you real hard, I mean ilahay ha naxaristo sure but joking about people that got killed not only isaaq will only be your own downfall.. But we both know you are crazy, it's not like I care what happens to you:comeon:
Siad barre has killed and arrested many of my uncles on both side of my family my mothers side who is cismaan maxamud from kismayo and my father side who are cismaan maxamud from bosaso while placing an embargo on bosaso port and kismayo port forcing my relatives to flee Somalia laakinse I still support siad barre cause he committed genocide against isaaq may Allah make the enmity between Harti and isaaq grow deeper and more potent than the enmity between Israel and Palestine amiin Thumma amiin

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Siad barre has killed and arrested many of my uncles on both side of my family my mothers side who is cismaan maxamud from kismayo and my father side who are cismaan maxamud from bosaso laakinse I still support siad barre cause he committed genocide against isaaq may Allah make the enmity between Harti and isaaq grow deeper than the enmity between Israel and Palestine amiin Thumma amiin
I forgot you are crazy, maybe you are exempt from it. Brother not only does Siad Barre need Allah's mercy but me and you do.

You need to see a doctor and go to therapy asap tho..:jaynerd:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I forgot you are crazy, maybe you are exempt from it. Brother not only does Siad Barre need Allah's mercy but me and you do.

You need to see a doctor and go to therapy asap tho..:jaynerd:
There’s no love lost hooyada waas believe me my people Harti and your Zionist tribe isaaq are enemies from now till eternity

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
There’s no love lost hooyada waas believe me my people Harti and your Zionist tribe isaaq are enemies from now till eternity
You're a made nigga, the reason you are like you are right now is your parents fault and your low IQ.. This is the result of parents not raising their kids well

Check into a mental asylum :childplease:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending