The truth has finally been revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Somalia is a failed state and has been a failed state for 30 years. Your paper government controls 1/4 of Hargeysa. Your leaders can’t go anywhere without Amisom. Alshabab controls more land than the paper government and has more influence. 30,000 Amisom troops patrol your land. No sign of change no hope somalia forever a failed state.
We went from a non-existing state to controlling half of Villa Somalia and somehow have more legitimacy then the clan state of Somaliland? we’re building an National nonclanist armed force and you got Caare an Issaq non less running amuck in Eastern Somaliland,
we have great hope we don’t live in the era of civil war but an era of clan federalism, which is coming to an end as well, seeing as the Federal government owns Merca and wishes to expand and wipe out the clan states and Al Kabab
I guess 30 years of peace didn’t equal to 30 years of development, what’s good fam?:russ:
Lol im warsengali
Oh I have the wrong user

We went from a non-existing state to controlling half of Villa Somalia and somehow have more legitimacy then the clan state of Somaliland? we’re building an National nonclanist armed force and you got Caare an Issaq non less running amuck in Eastern Somaliland,
we have great hope we don’t live in the era of civil war but an era of clan federalism, which is coming to an end as well, seeing as the Federal government owns Merca and wishes to expand and wipe out the clan states and Al Kabab
I guess 30 years of peace didn’t equal to 30 years of development, what’s good fam?:russ:

Oh I have the wrong user
i think you are talking about that mechanical engineer.What was his name ... hmmm

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"

Oh I have the wrong user

I might not be recognised but I live in peace and somaliland controls all its lands. You have no power or control over somaliland, let’s not lie to our selves. You couldn’t stop the DP world deal, you could not stop the special aid for somaliland. You leaders can’t come to somaliland. Stop lying to yourself this is the reality.

Somalia has been saying we are rebuilding the country 30 years ago. Everyday I hear the same thing “we are building our country”. Reality is nothing has changed, nothing to show for change. Amisom is still there, their numbers have increased since they first come. Alshabab has become more powerful specially under this administration. Yesterday alone they carried out attacks at galkacyo city, which was free from Alshabab

Seems about right no more than 5-10k since it wouldnt make sense with "200k" lol which was probably hargeisas population back then until they all became refugees but they killed the non isaaq refugees there as well.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Crow how good is the book? How much did you pay for it?
I'm only at the beginning but it's already a very gripping read. Lots of new information on Al-Itihad and the setbacks they faced in the 90s.

I paid $30 CAD for the Kindle version.

If you're hesitant to buy it, I recommend watching some of this.
I only watched the first 15 minutes but it seems to summarise the book or at least parts of it.

I'm only at the beginning but it's already a very gripping read. Lots of new information on Al-Itihad and the setbacks they faced in the 90s.

I paid $30 CAD for the Kindle version.

If you're hesitant to buy it, I recommend watching some of this.
I only watched the first 15 minutes but it seems to summarise the book or at least parts of it.
Defs buy, its always great to support a somali brother!

I might not be recognised but I live in peace and somaliland controls all its lands. You have no power or control over somaliland, let’s not lie to our selves. You couldn’t stop the DP world deal, you could not stop the special aid for somaliland. You leaders can’t come to somaliland. Stop lying to yourself this is the reality.

Somalia has been saying we are rebuilding the country 30 years ago. Everyday I hear the same thing “we are building our country”. Reality is nothing has changed, nothing to show for change. Amisom is still there, their numbers have increased since they first come. Alshabab has become more powerful specially under this administration. Yesterday alone they carried out attacks at galkacyo city, which was free from Alshabab

Saxiib somalia is officially a failed state. These people love failure so it’s easy to see how they hate somaliland which is the exact opposite . They all have PTSD and mooryanism from the civil war. Isaaq were smart to bow out in 91. The rest of these people have lasting mental defects

victim olympics.
Runner ups isaaq vs isaaq. Cmr maxmuud take 2k loss but we bounce back. they take 5k loss and...
1200px-Hargeisa_War_Memorial_2012.jpg
but i geuss 5k is alot for fara kutiris clan.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Said barre was a terrorist laakinse he redeemed himself by massacring isaaq illahay ha u naxaristo jaale siad May Allah grant him paradise amiin
this guy is not a true puntlander. even ssdf praise siad barre. the beef between siad barre and ssdf was just political they wanted a puntite too rule but said barre is a national treasure. he was fighting for his country. cassualties happen.

Reer-Bari

Seems about right no more than 5-10k since it wouldnt make sense with "200k" lol which was probably hargeisas population back then until they all became refugees but they killed the non isaaq refugees there as well.
they added all the poeple snm killed. my opinion there was more gadabuursi, dulbahanate, issa, and warsangeli murders in hargaisa and somaliland than there was isaaq. and all those murders were done by SNM. according to the united states government \snm used people has human shields
Screenshot_2018-11-28 Media Tweets by United States of Somalia ( UntdStatesofSom) Twitter.png

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
this guy is not a true puntlander. even ssdf praise siad barre. the beef between siad barre and ssdf was just political they wanted a puntite too rule but said barre is a national treasure. he was fighting for his country. cassualties happen.
Are you crazy? The beef between SSDF and Siad Barre was far from "just political". We didn't start a rebel group just because we wanted a Puntite to rule. That is a complete misrepresentation of the facts. Siad hated and attacked Majeerteens from his first day. We could not coexist. He killed 2000 people in Gaalkacyo and so many of our leaders, and you're saying our problems were just political?
:wtfdis:
Isn't your mother Reer Mahad? I wouldn't have expected this from you. Make no mistake, just because we don't cry about it day in and day out doesn't mean we have forgiven that bastard.
:kodaksmiley:

Reer-Bari

Are you crazy? The beef between SSDF and Siad Barre was far from "just political". We didn't start a rebel group just because we wanted a Puntite to rule. That is a complete misrepresentation of the facts. Siad hated and attacked Majeerteens from his first day. We could not coexist. He killed 2000 people in Gaalkacyo and so many of our leaders, and you're saying our problems were just political?
:wtfdis:
Isn't your mother Reer Mahad? I wouldn't have expected this from you. Make no mistake, just because we don't cry about it day in and day out doesn't mean we have forgiven that bastard.
:kodaksmiley:
your forgetting reer mahad are the ones who smuggled siad barre out of somalia. everything is not just black and white. reer mahad love said barre now. thats just facts even thought reer mahad was the cause of all the rebel goups formation. snm and usc copied and used the same methods as ssdf. i come from a family of ssdf. my point was that now in puntland you will never hear anyone talking bad about siad barre. in 2015 there was riots in bosaso because cabdiwelli cali gaas decided to name bosaso airport after siad barre. than they tried to name it after sharmarke and cali saleebaan and deeshsihe starte rioting so they decided to just keep it as bender qaasim airport

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You a laangaab baqti cali saleeban has the audacity to talk to me an cismaan maxamud laandheere boqortooyo guun yahee guunta dhashay stop qouting me and seeking my attention hooyada waase i view you no different than I view isaaq or hawiye with utter contempt theres no love lost siad barre targerted maxamud saleeban killing many cismaan maxamud and cumar maxamid he had no reason to target laangaab cali saleeban cause he did not view tgem as a threat

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
your forgetting reer mahad are the ones who smuggled siad barre out of somalia. everything is not just black and white. reer mahad love said barre now. thats just facts even thought reer mahad was the cause of all the rebel goups formation. snm and usc copied and used the same methods as ssdf. i come from a family of ssdf. my point was that now in puntland you will never hear anyone talking bad about siad barre. in 2015 there was riots in bosaso because cabdiwelli cali gaas decided to name bosaso airport after siad barre. than they tried to name it after sharmarke and cali saleebaan and deeshsihe starte rioting so they decided to just keep it as bender qaasim airport
Keep lying you mother fucking laangaab wecel hooyada waas dheh

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
how did 5k civilian casualties turn out to be 50k. Africa and the west have in their record 50k casualties in 1988 Hargeisa and burco bombing.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
how did 5k civilian casualties turn out to be 50k. Africa and the west have in their record 50k casualties in 1988 Hargeisa and burco bombing.

There wasn't 50k people living in all of hargeisa at the time kkkkk and u can tell by the amount of so called 'war-graves' it's always 2-3 skulls. Besides that was a govt, tribes didn't have any power of their clans. Responsibility can only start in 91 when clans did have power over their clans, wa hadi caqli garanaysid hadi kale, f*ck u.

I have to look at warlords, civil socities, religious leader, clan-elders today who stood by watching my people be killed, raped, and looted you don't because that govt isn't there anymore. I didn't have the power to stop siyad barre, I wasn't the government, u had the power to stop USC AND SNM. f*ck u waryaa

Status
Not open for further replies.