The Truth Behind So-Called "Cushitic Unity" That's Peddled By Young Somali Men

Abdulahi yusuf came back with the warlords..... unlike you pl brat i am from xamar, how are you telling me who was a warlord and who wasn't ? dont @ me with your calaacal:nahgirl: beesha shisheeye at it again:bell:
You're factually incorrect. You sound like this:

Yoo

Eel eh?
Very few Somalis have admixture from Ethiopian populations (including Oromos), even in Ethiopia (the Somali zone - especially the Eastern part of the Somali region of Ethiopia).

23andMe has a cluster for Ethiopians and one for Somalis and many Somalis score 0% Ethiopian or at least less than 2%.
Music to my ears adeero

My only qualm with this whole Cushitic unity movement is the name. I’m already a , I don’t want to be a cuSHITE :jcoleno:

Also how did a language group get turned into an identity?

23andMe is constantly updating and is chipping off the Somali percentage. I've seen someone drop from 100% to 92%. I personally dropped from 99% to 96. Don't be surprised when they become more accurate and tell you you're 30% Arab and 20% bantu... like Ancestry has been saying all along. :dabcasar:

VixR

Veritas
23andMe is constantly updating and is chipping off the Somali percentage. I've seen someone drop from 100% to 92%. I personally dropped from 99% to 96. Don't be surprised when they become more accurate and tell you you're 30% Arab and 20% bantu... like Ancestry has been saying all along. :dabcasar:
That’s crazy. Talk about creating an acute identity crisis lol. Maybe we should give it 5 years.

VixR

Veritas
Walahi I had an identity crisis for a few hours when I went from full Somali to 1% ethiopian and 2% Sudanese.
I wouldn’t. It’s still a huge margin of Somali.

I’m talking about what you posited about it eventually degrading to 30%, 20% lol.

That’s crazy. Talk about creating an acute identity crisis lol. Maybe we should give it 5 years.
This Harari did both MyAncestry and then 23ndMe
In this one she used MyAnceastry and got 51% arab and very small Ethiopian

In this one with 23ndMe she got 98% Ethiopian instead o_O:oh6b81q:

They're bs and we shouldn't use them when talking about Somali genetics or admixture.

VixR

Veritas
This Harari did both MyAncestry and then 23ndMe
In this one she used MyAnceastry and got 51% arab and very small Ethiopian

In this one with 23ndMe she got 98% Ethiopian instead o_O:oh6b81q:

They're bs and we shouldn't use them when talking about Somali genetics or admixture.
23nMe seems to be more accurate from what I’ve seen.

VixR

Veritas
If
Maybe but they're just as reliable as an edited wikipedia page
:kanyeshrug:
How could 2 DNA companies vary so much lol from 5% to 98%..nah...
If she was 50% Arab her immediate parent would have to be full. Sure, there’s some Semitic ancestry, but it shouldn’t be 50%, and it seems to me, it shouldn’t be conventional Arab.

Apollo

VIP
Maybe but they're just as reliable as an edited wikipedia page
:kanyeshrug:
How could 2 DNA companies vary so much lol from 5% to 98%..nah...

The results are the same.

Only difference are the reference populations. Different companies have different benchmarks/references/source groups.

The results are the same.

Only difference are the reference populations. Different companies have different benchmarks/references/source groups.
I saw a comment saying that one of the companies just tells u regions with people that have the DNA as you, like traces or something

Apollo

VIP
You do know I live in the UK, and grew up and lived in mostly white areas of southern England? So trust me, when I say, that some voted out of the EU, as they saw it as German tool of dominating Europe. They were calling the EU, "The Fourth Reich"

The fear and hate for the German, is still strong in the minds of the English.

Trustworthiness of geopolitical partners ranked according to the German public:

VwMusSm.jpg

^^ France and Germany used to be archenemies (World Wars), but now they are best friends.

Something I've come to notice in recent years, has been this call, mostly from young Somali men, for "Cushitic unity".
This idea, that the peoples of Somalia, Eritrea, Ethiopia (and North Sudanese), should put all their differences aside, and come together, and form some sort of a political union.

You see, these guys are horny virgins, that have a thirst for Xabesha women. The thirst is soo severe, they literally would be open for Somalia to relinquish its sovereignty, and join in a union with Ethiopia and Eritrea, just so that they could get close to Xabesha women.

I've been using this forum, for nearly four years, and I've noticed this idea take root from posts, comments and appreciation threads for Xabesha women.........to a new (nonexisten) "Cushitic" identity.........to now calling for a massive single Horn country.

I mean, it's just pathetic. Forget about uniting with other people, these horny little boys, should focus on Somalis uniting, first. We all know of the many different administrations and presidents now found in Somalia, and the clanist mentality of the people there.
Its soo funny, how they don't want to be ruled from a Somali city of another clan, but have no issues, being ruled by Xabeshas in Addis Ababa.

We, as a race, have been at war with Xabesha for over 500 years. They're a very expansionist people. They were literally stockpiling tonnes of weapons from European powers, so they could takeover the whole of the Horn. Trust me, if it were not for Islam, at least half (if not all) of Somalis, would have been absorbed by them.

These people aren't our friends. Yeah sure, we may get along in the diasporas, and hang out together, and go eat from each others restaurants, but that doesn't change the politics back home. Heck, forget about Habesha, our so called fellow "Cushitics", as these thristy virgins love to proclaim, Oromo and Afars, have no love for us, either.

We all know, how Oromos are persecuting Somalis living in Oromiya. They dont even have mercy on children, as the brutal murder of that poor Somali family, who were burned to death in their own home, shows. Then theres Afars, voting NO, on joining Somalia during the Djibouti referendum on whether to join Somalia or become a separate State. Just like the Somali oppression that's found in Oromiya, Afars are also killing Somalis in their State in Ethiopia, Afar State.

This is it........this is how pathetic these little boys are. They are indeed little boys. Horny virgins, that haven't been in pussy since the day they came out of their mothers. They are unable to pull chicks, so they spend all their time, on Instagram salivating over Xabesha women.

So sad. This is what virginity, and suppressed sexual urges lead to, and in the case of these little boys, who still live with hoyo and abo, its betraying their country, race, and ancestors.
I agree. But to me, the idea of somali unity is that one of the main principle core values is independent and individually. I've read a document from an European scholar that Somalis have a weird blend of conservativism and anarchism. I believe trying for a pure nationalist state would lead to war.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
This thread has 68 IQ written all over it. I believe I lost -578 brain cells after reading this Qashiin. I believe my point earlier was not clear enough so I shall type it again for the Cushitic worshipers. :reallymaury:

Habeshas hate your asses after the ancestors of the Muslim Horn kabashed them 500 years ago. Why tf would they join their arch nemesis exactly? This is the equivalent of Great Britain wanting a union with Nazi Germany because "muh Germanic brotherhood".

:ayaanswag:

Not to mention that your homeland is a African Syria but with clans. Who in their right minds wants to join a union with Mr.Cheese man and his Jihadi bros? "But when Somalia ends it's war" I hear you crying, but how about you take this in... People who have been in constant civil war for how many decades and when it finally ends do you really think they would be like "f*ck it, let's make a political union with a ticking time bomb, African North Korea, Black Arabs, and a Chinese colony? Oh wooow what a smart decision!:faysalwtf:

Forces on YOUR NATION and leave Ethiopia and the rest of em Cushites alone. You are Somali first remember that.

Lol the elephant in the room is religion. All this Cushitic cushaitc ceshitic nonsense is irrelevant as long as somalis are 99.9% Muslim. A union will never happen. It might be difficult for some of the atheist gaalo on this forum to comprehend but it is a fact that the vast majority of Somalis are devout Muslims who would never voluntarily join Ethiopia in a million years. Whether u like it or not

Lol the elephant in the room is religion. All this Cushitic cushaitc ceshitic nonsense is irrelevant as long as somalis are 99.9% Muslim. A union will never happen. It might be difficult for some of the atheist gaalo on this forum to comprehend but it is a fact that the vast majority of Somalis are devout Muslims who would never voluntarily join Ethiopia in a million years. Whether u like it or not

@Gabz19988

“Devout Muslims” eh? Then why is it a shithole, anarchic, hate one another to share power, the worst place in the world a mother or a child could be? Is it because of Islam or these 99.9% so called “devout Muslims” worship their clans and not Islam? Which one? Most of those who are pro-Cushitic are Muslims like these “99.9% devout Muslims” who screwed up a whole nation.

Trending

Latest posts