The Truth Behind So-Called "Cushitic Unity" That's Peddled By Young Somali Men

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Something I've come to notice in recent years, has been this call, mostly from young Somali men, for "Cushitic unity".
This idea, that the peoples of Somalia, Eritrea, Ethiopia (and North Sudanese), should put all their differences aside, and come together, and form some sort of a political union.

You see, these guys are horny virgins, that have a thirst for Xabesha women. The thirst is soo severe, they literally would be open for Somalia to relinquish its sovereignty, and join in a union with Ethiopia and Eritrea, just so that they could get close to Xabesha women.

I've been using this forum, for nearly four years, and I've noticed this idea take root from posts, comments and appreciation threads for Xabesha women.........to a new (nonexisten) "Cushitic" identity.........to now calling for a massive single Horn country.

I mean, it's just pathetic. Forget about uniting with other people, these horny little boys, should focus on Somalis uniting, first. We all know of the many different administrations and presidents now found in Somalia, and the clanist mentality of the people there.
Its soo funny, how they don't want to be ruled from a Somali city of another clan, but have no issues, being ruled by Xabeshas in Addis Ababa.

We, as a race, have been at war with Xabesha for over 500 years. They're a very expansionist people. They were literally stockpiling tonnes of weapons from European powers, so they could takeover the whole of the Horn. Trust me, if it were not for Islam, at least half (if not all) of Somalis, would have been absorbed by them.

These people aren't our friends. Yeah sure, we may get along in the diasporas, and hang out together, and go eat from each others restaurants, but that doesn't change the politics back home. Heck, forget about Habesha, our so called fellow "Cushitics", as these thristy virgins love to proclaim, Oromo and Afars, have no love for us, either.

We all know, how Oromos are persecuting Somalis living in Oromiya. They dont even have mercy on children, as the brutal murder of that poor Somali family, who were burned to death in their own home, shows. Then theres Afars, voting NO, on joining Somalia during the Djibouti referendum on whether to join Somalia or become a separate State. Just like the Somali oppression that's found in Oromiya, Afars are also killing Somalis in their State in Ethiopia, Afar State.

This is it........this is how pathetic these little boys are. They are indeed little boys. Horny virgins, that haven't been in pussy since the day they came out of their mothers. They are unable to pull chicks, so they spend all their time, on Instagram salivating over Xabesha women.

So sad. This is what virginity, and suppressed sexual urges lead to, and in the case of these little boys, who still live with hoyo and abo, its betraying their country, race, and ancestors.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Doesn’t mean he will ally with people that are against him. You ignored his whole point to point out something insignificant.
The apex of his whole point is degrading other men for “thirsting for foreign women”, meanwhile he’s married to one. Even as a free agent for all healthy unions, it falls flat on its face.

Never mind the useless hypernationalism which apparently seems to require hating other countries who’re doing way better.

Then theres Afars, voting NO, on joining Somalia during the Djibouti referendum on whether to join Somalia or become a separate State.
Well obviously they voted NO u want the best for ur own people lol they knew they'd get run down by Somali clans if they stayed.
Also, that whole election is weird, if Somalis were like 60-65% of the population how tf did the majority vote NO? If it was truly democratic then we have no one to blame but Somalis cus some of them must have voted NO with Afars.

join in a union with Ethiopia and Eritrea, just so that they could get close to Xabesha women.
Haven't u seen how fine those Eritrean women are though? Best in the horn 100%.
:siilaanyolaugh:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The apex of his whole point is degrading other men for “thirsting for foreign women”, meanwhile he’s married to one. Even as a free agent for all healthy unions, it falls flat on its face.

Never mind the useless hypernationalism which apparently seems to require hating other countries who’re doing way better.
You deconstructed his argument in one post :deadpeter:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP

No, not whatsoever. My point is them, salivating over Xabesha women soo much, that theyd want to be ruled by Xabesha men.

The apex of his whole point is degrading other men for “thirsting for foreign women”, meanwhile he’s married to one.

Falls flat on its face. Never mind the useless nationalism which apparently seems to require hating other countries who’re doing way better.
There whole political position is based on wanting to bang those chicks who’s people regularly oppress their people. Flat out weird as hell. Him married to a foreigner isn’t based anything but the fact he loves the individual. And I must of missed the “useless nationalism”? So telling these lames to separate your politics from your pants is “degrading them”? Nah I don’t think so. Good on OP. I cringe when I read there politic unity shit also.

VixR

Veritas
No, not whatsoever. My point is them, salivating over Xabesha women soo much, that theyd want to be ruled by Xabesha men.
Somalis ruling themselves is a failed experiment. Your tribalism has become your ruin. Now you want to pepper that with hyper-nationalism, on the offchance anyone dare think of putting the past behind them. The last attack between Somalis and Habesha was one where Barre attacked Ethiopia and failed.

Somalis ruling themselves is a failed experiment. You’re tribalism is your ruin. Now you want to pepper that with hyper-nationalism, in the offchance anyone dare think of putting the past behind them. The last attack between Somalis and Habesha was one where Barre attacked Ethiopia and failed.
Your not serious are you? Ogaden people are regularly harassed on their own land. Our land matter fact. We might have our problems with tribalism, but where is the hyper nationalism you talk about? And how could we put anything behind us where our own people are being harassed by them till this day. Said barre tried to put an end to that but the Russians saved them. Move around.

VixR

Veritas
Your not serious are you? Ogaden people are regularly harassed on their own land. Our land matter fact. We might have our problems with tribalism, but where is the hyper nationalism you talk about? And how could we put anything behind us where our own people are being harassed by them till this day. Move around.
Somalia is in no position whatsoever to help Ogaden. Even at its strongest, it failed. I’m sorry, it’s high time someone told you that.

Western colonialism divided Somalis across four countries, but that happened to tons of African ethnicities, and it’s something that cannot be helped.

You’re part of Ethiopia now, and it’s up to you to gain your representation within it and better conditions for your people. At least you have a country that is not a failed state. That is, if you’re even from there, which I doubt.

Ain’t that the truth. If regular black women looked like Habeshas, these thirsty virgins would have been pro-black.
giphy.gif

Somalia is in no position whatsoever to help Ogaden. Even at its strongest, it failed. I’m sorry, it’s high time someone told you that.

Western colonialism divided Somalis across four countries, but that happened to tons of African ethnicities, and it’s something that cannot be helped.

You’re part of Ethiopia now, and it’s up to you to gain your representation within it and better conditions for your people. At least you have a country that is not a failed state.
Yes I agree that Somalia is in no position to help Ogaden right now. But InshaAllah in the next few generations we will. You saying “ im sorry, it’s high time someone told you that”, is not only condescending but just dumb ass hell. No shit Sherlock. We know that.
No there not part of Ethiopia and never will be. I’ll tell you that right now.
As for the failed state part, Somalia in the next 20 to 40 years won’t be failed. I’m sure of that InshaAllah.

Not at all, one of the main reasons for Brexit, is due to the thought that Germany controls Europe, through the EU.

Lol the average Brit did not vote to leave because Germany and France are at the forefront of things. It’s to do with immigration and not that of fellow native Europeans.

Trending

Latest posts