The true Soomaal were Ethiopians

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
The true Soomaal before the advent of Islam were Ethiopian, Christian or Jewish or Pagan in nature. Because we secluded ourselves we lost trace of who we really are linking our descent to Middle East while we are actually the same people as Agaw , Amhara, Tigray etc. Although Amhara and Tigray carry more Southern Arabian or Eurasian blood than Somalis. This had put us in the predicament we are today, instability, anarchic people. Menelik once said these people are not fitting of ruling themselves, he was so true. We should rejoin Ethiopia and form a African Superpower and than Global like India. Cherish Ethiopian Islamic and Christian history. Let's enjoy who we are. Who agrees with me?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Never in my life i'll join raw meat eaters. I can appreciate their food (but i don't raw eat) but being ethiopian and being a midget..No thanks, i prefer my somalia.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Midakale when a random person asks me are Ethiopians and Somalis the same: I answer the following: Yes just like the Algerians and Moroccans share common blood we do too and appearance. We are the same people, divided by colonial borders, originally we are all Ethiopians.

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
We are the same people, divided by colonial borders, originally we are all Ethiopians.
What a load of crap! Somalis and ethiopians were literally enemies since the advent of time. P.S I know we are genetically the same "race".

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Midakale when a random person asks me are Ethiopians and Somalis the same: I answer the following: Yes just like the Algerians and Moroccans share common blood we do too and appearance. We are the same people, divided by colonial borders, originally we are all Ethiopians.

With that way of thinking lets say we are chinese to since we all descend from adam as.

It is possible that a arab started some tribes but that doesn't mean that we always descended from them. Just the creator of the tribe and somalis after that. We are a seperate race for a very long time not recently seperated. Why is your somali herritage not enough for you. Ps take ethiopian history with some salt since the elite are christians just like the writters of history

CaliTedesse

VIP
What a load of crap! Somalis and ethiopians were literally enemies since the advent of time. P.S I know we are genetically the same "race".
That is nonsense we were never enemies and were fond of each other cultures.

CaliTedesse

VIP
With that way of thinking lets say we are chinese to since we all descend from adam as.

It is possible that a arab started some tribes but that doesn't mean that we always descended from them. Just the creator of the tribe and somalis after that. We are a seperate race for a very long time not recently seperated. Why is your somali herritage not enough for you. Ps take ethiopian history with some salt since the elite are christians just like the writters of history
That's just retarded you don't share blood with a Chinese whereas you share many components and DNA is one of them with Ethiopians. Lay off the Xenophobia. Somali elders have always respected Ethiopian people and considered themselves part of Ethiopia at large.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
That's just retarded you don't share blood with a Chinese whereas you share many components and DNA is one of them with Ethiopians. Lay off the Xenophobia. Somali elders have always respected Ethiopian people and considered themselves part of Ethiopia at large.

Yes we lived at peace from time to time but both peoples wanted regional dominance just like the europeans in europe back in the days. It was not always kumbaya. The ethiopian regime never realy had true friendly relations with the somali regimes.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Yes we lived at peace from time to time but both peoples wanted regional dominance just like the europeans in europe back in the days. It was not always kumbaya. The ethiopian regime never realy had true friendly relations with the somali regimes.
Same with India but now they see eye to eye for greater good of India our true ancient region is Ethiopia.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Yes they may be muslims but the ethiopians who where in charge where not. They expanded to yemen and we the horn.
so what??? its all over now you dont see arabs killing christians cause of the crusades , infact arabs christians and arab muslims share the same countries and live in peace side by side

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
so what??? its all over now you dont see arabs killing christians cause of the crusades , infact arabs christians and arab muslims share the same countries and live in peace side by side

It may be over for arabs but in our case it is different it is not about religion but about the forcefull occupation of western somalia

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Same with India but now they see eye to eye for greater good of India our true ancient region is Ethiopia.

Well india is not really a muslim majority nation. Islam gave us guidelines. Simply said the religion forbids us from befriending with the current neighbors

Tukraq

VIP
We were never the same and not related, they invaded from South Yemen and have been our enemies for thousands of years

Apollo

VIP
We were never the same and not related, they invaded from South Yemen and have been our enemies for thousands of years

@CaliTedesse is wrong, but so are you.

Ethiopians and Somalis are related (both being predominantly Cushitic), but Somalis were not ''Ethiopian'' ever (never part of the Ethiopian highland cultural zone).

Tukraq

VIP

Ethiopians and Somalis are related (both being predominantly Cushitic), but Somalis were not ''Ethiopian'' ever (never part of the Ethiopian highland cultural zone).
aren't cushitic and Semitic language groups and habeshas part of the Semitic one, so not the same language and also no evidence of relation(not related at all)

Apollo

VIP
aren't cushitic and Semitic language groups and habeshas part of the Semitic one, so not the same language and also no evidence of relation(not related at all)

Prehistoric language groupings are strongly correlated with shared genes and ancestry. Many genetic studies have proven genetic ties between Cushites. It is an ancestral group, not just a language thing. Sort of like Bantus, officially it is just a language grouping, but many genes and shared ancestry is involved with it.

Habesha Ethiopians who speak Ethiosemitic languages (which is still Afro-Asiatic/Hamito-Semitic and related to Cushitic mind you) are ancestrally less than 20% Semitic and over 65% Cushitic. They spoke Agaw Cushitic languages before this and their Ethiosemitic languages still have many Agaw Cushitic vocabulary and grammar.

But to reiterate, @CaliTedesse is wrong, Somalis were never part of the Ethiopian cultural zone.

CaliTedesse

VIP

Yes us Northern Somali's were part of the highlandic culture. But not those central and southern Somali's. Us northern Soomaal are highlandic and we were Ethiopians. I certainly believe this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending