The true Soomaal were Ethiopians

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
We always shared culture with the Ethiopians us Northern Soomaal east, east-north, north and northwest from Harar.

Apollo

VIP
We always shared culture with the Ethiopians us Northern Soomaal east, east-north, north and northwest from Harar.

Harar is on the total fringe of the Ethiopian highlands. It is near the lowlands and culturally an outsider zone more in tune with the Muslim world (culturally more oriented towards Yemen and Somalia).

North Somalis have absolutely nothing to do with Amhara type of Ethiopian Orthodox Highlanders (mainstream highlanders).

CaliTedesse

VIP
Harar is on the total fringe of the Ethiopian highlands. It is near the lowlands and culturally an outsider zone more in tune with the Muslim world (culturally more oriented towards Yemen and Somalia).

North Somalis have absolutely nothing to do with Amhara type of Ethiopian Orthodox Highlanders (mainstream highlanders).
War have you never seen the mountainous areas of Awdal. Wallahi we are Ethiopians.

Apollo

VIP
War have you never seen the mountainous areas of Awdal. Wallahi we are Ethiopians.

So what? Sanaag has higher mountains than you guys and still full Somali culturally/ethnically.

With Ethiopian highland cultural zone I mean Ethiosemitic influenced, Ge'ez script, Ethiopian Orthodox Christianity (or formerly so), part of the Abyssinian sphere of influence and other cultural traits.

CaliTedesse

VIP
So what? Sanaag has higher mountains than you guys and still full Somali culturally/ethnically.

With Ethiopian highland cultural zone I mean Ethiosemitic influenced, Ge'ez script, Ethiopian Orthodox Christianity (or formerly so), part of the Abyssinian sphere of influence and other cultural traits.
Yes we are also part of the Abyssian sphere hence Menelik claimed the tribes of those areas and not the tribes of other areas. Wallahi my people feel Ethiopian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending