The true definition of Ceeb..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I think more Somali families should raise both their sons and daughters to know how to cook and clean after themselves otherwise there wouldn't be grown people who expect their wive to cook a five course meal everyday
Why is your advice always around domestic shit like cleaning,cooking, helping your wife, cooking for her?
Did your hooyo always make you do shit like that a lot, while your sisters kicked back and relaxed, did your parents teach you that in order to deserve any ounce of affection from your significant other you had to do dishes?
Like what’s going on dawg?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Why is your advice always around domestic shit like cleaning,cooking, helping your wife, cooking for her?
Did your hooyo always make you do shit like that a lot, while your sisters kicked back and relaxed, did your parents teach you that in order to deserve any ounce of affection from your significant other you had to do dishes?
@Mercury is a chick :damedamn:

I wouldn't be surprised if it was @Reiko alter ego:browtf:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
As a collective, I agree. Somali women are doing a lot better than the men. Men inherently want a more homely woman, thats what i was alluding to.
It's women in general that are doing better than men in this gynocentric system feminist western modern world.

Women are now more than a third more likely to go to university than men, according to new figures that show the gap between the sexes has reached record levels.

About 30,000 more women than men are set to start degree courses this autumn, Ucas data shows.

Figures from the university admissions service also show that around 6,600 fewer students have been placed on courses so far this year compared with at the same point last year.

As of Friday morning, 133,280 British women aged 18 had secured a university place, compared with 103,800 British men of this age.

Ucas said it was the largest gap it had recorded at this point of the admissions cycle, just over a week after A-levels were published.

Its analysis shows that across the UK 27.3% of all young men are expected to go to university this year, compared with 37.1% of young women. That means 18-year-old women are 36% more likely to start degree courses this autumn than their male peers.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....p-at-record-high-as-30000-more-women-accepted

Theres many things in Geeljire culture I dont follow or adhere by

Like for instance labeling it
"Ceeb "
to cook or do the dishes for your wife and family in my opinion your the man youre supposed to take care of your home wife and kids and do the cooking, cleaning, diaper changing and childrearing. Just because youre married dont mean you got a maid at home who just expects you to bring in the dough shes your Queen respect her and Love

Another thing I dont agree with is being absent for many hours sitting in coffeshops having 0 Clue of what your kids are up to and the reason So many go there is because they have failed their families they got more kids than they can handle so they threw in the towel and given up Thats the TRUE definition of Ceeb

There is a difference between 'helping out' especially when required as opposed to completely taking over her role which you are advocating, not only will you diminishes her role/self-worth but you will also biologically put her off from you.

I know a lady that went through 5 divorces, 4 of those man were like you, they even bathed her apparently taking the kids to school while they all worked decent jobs, the last one she got with was a jobless thug that used to just abuse her and she put up with it until he one day decided to walk out on her (the other 4 she divorced)

She was recently asked (many years later) which one she considered the best and she shamefully responded the last one that regularly abused her, citing how he was a rock star in the bed

While the other 4 man regularly bought her stuff, she bought the thug a car and he ran away with most of her money as well (given to her by her previous husband for the kids), you hear these kinds of stories on a daily basis, in my life time I heard over 1000 such stories while knowing about many of them personally.

This is how you will end up if you persist on this, because the fast majority of women love nothing more then a doqon like this that will either safe her after she rode the cock carousel for years or someone that can be fleeced easily for child support.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Cause that's something a lot of Somalis never approach or talk about when in reality it benefits everybody in the household if you share the household duties

Mercury

VIP
There is a difference between 'helping out' especially when required as opposed to completely taking over her role which you are advocating, not only will you diminishes her role/self-worth but you will also biologically put her off from you.

I know a lady that went through 5 divorces, 4 of those man were like you, they even bathed her apparently taking the kids to school while they all worked decent jobs, the last one she got with was a jobless thug that used to just abuse her and she put up with it until he one day decided to walk out on her (the other 4 she divorced)

She was recently asked (many years later) which one she considered the best and she shamefully responded the last one that regularly abused her, citing how he was a rock star in the bed

While the other 4 man regularly bought her stuff, she bought the thug a car and he ran away with most of her money as well (given to her by her previous husband for the kids), you hear these kinds of stories on a daily basis, in my life time I heard over 1000 such stories while knowing about many of them personally.

This is how you will end up if you persist on this, because the fast majority of women love nothing more then a doqon like this that will either safe her after she rode the cock carousel for years or someone that can be fleeced easily for child support.

I never said taking over that's where a lot of you get confused What I described was just the bare minimum and it's not even a whole lot

If I'm working and she's a stay at home wife that means that majority of the time she will be cooking and cleaning since she will be home most of the time

I said I will help her around the house with the household when I'm home which I don't see any wrong with where you get this weird shit from 4 of her last husbands bathed her that's weird as hell

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Meh, what's wrong with helping out around the house from time to time? Generally speaking both parents work in modern households today. Putting all the house responsibilities on her while she also works is unfair.

Mercury

VIP
Meh, what's wrong with helping out around the house from time to time? Generally speaking both parents work in modern households today. Putting all the house responsibilities on her while she also works is unfair.
That's what this whole thread is about helping your spouse when you're not at work with household duties which isn't even that much if she's a housewife most of it is probably even some but helping her out from Time to time

But people in here twisting it and making it into somebody who slaves for their wife

I'm not going to help when shes a stay at home wife and I'm paying majority of the bills.

The arguments and disagreementss in this thread is why the half of all marriages don't work out and why there's so many single mothers out there.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I'm not going to help when shes a stay at home wife and I'm paying majority of the bills.

The arguments and disagreementss in this thread is why the half of all marriages don't work out and why there's so many single mothers out there.
If she's a house wife then she's probably doing most of the house work anyway, so i don't understand what this argument is about.

Mercury

VIP

Like I said if you're paying the bills what stops you from helping?

The house and everything will probably be done by the time you get home

If she's a house wife then she's probably doing most of the house work anyway, so i don't understand what this argument is about.

These women nowadays want 20k meher, want to stay at home while the husband pay most of the bills and on top of that they want to compete with u.

Fuk that noise. I will not be a victim like @Mercury

Like I said if you're paying the bills what stops you from helping?

The house and everything will probably be done by the time you get home

It depends if she's working too, I'ma help out but if I'm the only one working then it's her duty to do house chores. I'm not gonna come home after long day of work to do chores. Her duty as wife to cook for us, and be a babysitter for our kids.

Mercury

VIP
It depends if she's working too, I'ma help out but if I'm the only one working then it's her duty to do house chores. I'm not gonna come home after long day of work to do chores. Her duty as wife to cook for us, and be a babysitter for our kids.

You don't think that's inconsiderate at all?

If you come home from a days work working 8 hours and chilling rest of the day compared to her cooking and taking care of the house 24h everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending