The true definition of Ceeb..

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she's working islamically whatever she owns belongs solely to her so what has that got to do with me cause I'm expecting to provide for her so what is she doing for me?

Islamically whats hers is hers, but how many wives do you think actually withhold spending on the family and kids, and forcing the father to pay for everything ?

Qof waalan baa tahay, you are literally dragging this on for arguments sake and have ran out of anything meaningful to write, not that you had any to begin with :pachah1:

I ain't protecting no one end of story kulaha no its the beginning women are equal to men women can protect themselves why should I put my life in danger

You're questioning protecting your family ? Wallahi I feel bad for the halimo who ends up marrying you. I promise, you will be divorced in a month.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
I can see it already you will become a slave she will manipulate you so much that you will become an automaton

Warryaa, it's not binary. It's not between being a simp and being a wife beater fam.
Why is it so black and white with you?
Didn't I say that if we(being the wife and I) don't have an understanding than there's no future?

You asked if I'd defend my wife to the death, if I said no then what am I?
So the conditions for that is she must clean after my dirt and cook absolutely everything for me?
Lol...I made my case earlier.

I know what I want saaxib.
:manny:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Islamically whats hers is hers, but how many wives do you think actually withhold spending on the family and kids, and forcing the father to pay for everything ?

Qof waalan baa tahay, you are literally dragging this on for arguments sake and have ran out of anything meaningful to write, not that you had any to begin with :pachah1:
If what is hers is hers then why did @Lola_Vonroe feel the need to bring it up? I was merely addressing her point abaayo macaan

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Warryaa, it's not binary. It's not between being a simp and being a wife beater fam.
Why is it so black and white with you?
Didn't I say that if we(being the wife and I) don't have an understanding than there's no future?

You asked if I'd defend my wife to the death, if I said no then what am I?
So the conditions for that is she must clean after my dirt and cook absolutely everything for me?
Lol...I made my case earlier.

I know what I want saaxib.
:manny:
So you're expected to put your life in danger to save your wife my question is what is expected of her?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
So basically if you're wife didn't cook and someone broke into your home you would defend her ok

:farmajoyaab:
Why should I be expected to defend her if she's not expectations placed on her at the end of the day I though men and women are equal? So she can defend herself right?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I brought it up because you know most women don't follow that whatever they earn they use it on the family.
It's up to them what they do with their money at the end of the day I as the man am expected to provide for the family islamically.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
So you're expected to put your life in danger to save your wife my question is what is expected of her?

Laa hawla wala quwwata illa billah.. didn't I explain this earlier?
Defending my family shouldn't even be a question, you have to do it.
And as I already said in previous posts, our expectations regarding our future will be discussed before we wed.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
If women are not expected to cook and clean for their husbands then men shouldn't protect them if they get attacked by another man.
yooo you're a funny c*nt :siilaanyolaugh:
You're the type of nigga that would let a pack of Madows beat your wife just because the canjeero wasn't up to scratch that morning :mjlol:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Laa hawla wala quwwata illa billah.. didn't I explain this earlier?
Defending my family shouldn't even be a question, you have to do it.
And as I already said in previous posts, our expectations regarding our future will be discussed before we wed.
So you're expected as a man to defend your wife my question is what do you expect your wife to do for you

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Wallahi sometimes I Thank God for Islam and its polygamous Nature. Wallahi no woman I marry will ever feel comfortable in our marriage to a point where she does and says whatever comes to her mind.
I will always remind her in my actions that she can be replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending