The true definition of Ceeb..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres many things in Geeljire culture I dont follow or adhere by

Like for instance labeling it
"Ceeb "
to cook or do the dishes for your wife and family in my opinion your the man youre supposed to take care of your home wife and kids and do the cooking, cleaning, diaper changing and childrearing. Just because youre married dont mean you got a maid at home who just expects you to bring in the dough shes your Queen respect her and Love

The reason you do all that and much more is because you want the best for your family all that work, sacrifices and your time is for your family and much more and those Geeljires who are scared of what others Will think of them why would so many even cave in to what others think?

The reason Geeljires label it Ceeb is because they dont want to look bad themselves thats what it is

Another thing I dont agree with is being absent for many hours sitting in coffeshops having 0 Clue of what your kids are up to and the reason So many go there is because they have failed their families they got more kids than they can handle so they threw in the towel and given up Thats the TRUE definition of Ceeb

Saaxiib there's never anything wrong with helping your wife it's actually a beautiful thing :it0tdo8:. I like your mindset, I'm a romantic myself so I can see my mirror image in you however truth is we women do love nice guys, who wouldn't ? She might appreciate what you are doing but whenever you notice she has an attitude aboowe strike it out of her I'm telling you she is just testing the waters and if you allow it to slide the only results will be you becoming her . Some sick females will take your kindness as a weakness, they will try to control you and use you.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Loooool@ me being masculine, you must be a fragile then if I come off masculine to you.

Baby girl let that hurt go. I've seen you hate on somali women more than anything, let it go and go back to Africa. Do us all a favor.
I'm talking about women in general.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
So you would give your life to defend hers but you shouldn't expect her to cook and clean after you:cosbyhmm:

I think you're misunderstanding my point.
Ideally she and I will both have an understanding when it comes to what we expect in our marriage.
No force or w.e is necessary, I'm not going to marry someone who won't reciprocate the feelings or rights I've given.
Point is there will always be expectations, on both sides. But cooking(both should know how to cook, really. It's a good life skill) and cleaning isn't one of them, especially the latter, any decent human should clean after themselves.

Expecting my future wife to clean up after me is weird af, man.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I think you're misunderstanding my point.
Ideally she and I will both have an understanding when it comes to what we expect in our marriage.
No force or w.e is necessary, I'm not going to marry someone who won't reciprocate the feelings or rights I've given.
Point is there will always be expectations, on both sides. But cooking(both should know how to cook, really. It's a good life skill) and cleaning isn't one of them, especially the latter, any decent human should clean after themselves.

Expecting my future wife to clean up after me is weird af, man.
My point is you're willing to give up your life in order to defend hers if she was ever attacked but what is she expected to do for you?

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
If I really loved her I wouldn't mind helping her with household duties,trust me guys people who are in love would agree with me on this,you'd do anything for your significant other.That being said there should be no room for simping,if you see her disrespecting you voice your opinion and make the boundaries clear.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Saaxiib there's never anything wrong with helping your wife it's actually a beautiful thing :it0tdo8:. I like your mindset, I'm a romantic myself so I can see my mirror image in you however truth is we women do love nice guys, who wouldn't ? She might appreciate what you are doing but whenever you notice she has an attitude aboowe strike it out of her I'm telling you she is just testing the waters and if you allow it to slide the only results will be you becoming her . Some sick females will take your kindness as a weakness, they will try to control you and use you.
The thing is I would go above and beyond for her as long as she does the same otherwise no point

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The thing is I would go above and beyond for her as long as she does the same otherwise no point
You hate Somali women to the point you're willing to go back to Africa, marry a reer badiyo chick and basically enslave her, that's how much you hate us.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
My point is you're willing to give up your life in order to defend hers if she was ever attacked but what is she expected to do for you?

Shouldn't you defend your future family from being attacked no matter what?
I already made my point sxb, this is getting tiresome.

Anyway, she'll know because our expectations for our future will be discussed before we even wed.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
She's giving birth and taking care of the kids while probably also working. She will be loyal and a good wife. What else do you want saaxiib :mjlol:
If she's working islamically whatever she owns belongs solely to her so what has that got to do with me cause I'm expecting to provide for her so what is she doing for me?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Shouldn't you defend your future family from being attacked no matter what?
I already made my point sxb, this is getting tiresome.

Anyway, she'll know because our expectations for our future will be discussed before we even wed.
I can see it already you will become a slave she will manipulate you so much that you will become an automaton

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Saaxiib as the man you protect end of story. Horta What are you arguing about, are you refusing to wash ur dirty dish?
I ain't protecting no one end of story kulaha no its the beginning women are equal to men women can protect themselves why should I put my life in danger

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If women are not expected to cook and clean for their husbands then men shouldn't protect them if they get attacked by another man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts