The true definition of Ceeb..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Do you not see where you have a conundrum. You're changing your gender role but she's retaining the beneficial aspects of hers. Bad business i tell you. You are the worst of simps :bell:.
It's just a sandwich doe?

Why some of you make this all about cooking? Cleaning? Nowhere in the Quran does it say she must do it but out of Kindness she does it and in return I help her with the chores around the house or help her with the cooking

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
So you mean to tell me that you would put your life on the line to defend your wife but you can't expect her to make a sandwich for you:gucciwhat:

I mean, they're not the same thing though.. :ayaanswag:
I never said I don't expect my future wife to cook or make a sandwich, it's just that she won't have to do that on her own.
If she wants to cook most of the time and she's fine doing so, no problem.
Ideally we'll both help each other out, a partnership, not a master/servant relationship.

Cleaning is another matter though, we all should be cleaning after ourselves anyway. Chores are a must for anyone.
:ufdup:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Somali women back home are more muscular than the western somali girls. But if you want a sideburns having, no deodorant wearing, no shower taking maid, then be my guest and go back home and marry them. Like I said we don't want to marry a religion flip flopper.
You misunderstood I'm not talking about physical features:faysalwtf:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I never said I don't expect my future wife to cook or make a sandwich, it's just that she won't have to do that on her own.
Ideally we'll both help each other out, a partnership, not a master/servant relationship.

Cleaning is another matter though, we all should be cleaning after ourselves anyway. Chores are a must for anyone.
:notsureif:

Who are you?

Where have you come from?
Speak to me damnit, who are you?

giphy.gif

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

So you would give your life to defend hers but you shouldn't expect her to cook and clean after you:cosbyhmm:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Looooooooooooool

That's rich coming from Mr curry muncher, mr I drink alcohol and buy designer clothes online while drunk.

Goodbye loser.
Abaayo macaan I'm just pointing out my observations you're very masculine in your nature. We should go together to the pub and have a pint of cider together Have a lads night out kkkkk

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Abaayo macaan I'm just pointing out my observations you're very masculine in your nature.
Loooool@ me being masculine, you must be a fragile then if I come off masculine to you.

Baby girl let that hurt go. I've seen you hate on somali women more than anything, let it go and go back to Africa. Do us all a favor.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I think more Somali families should raise both their sons and daughters to know how to cook and clean after themselves otherwise there wouldn't be grown people who expect their wive to cook a five course meal everyday

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I think more Somali families should raise both their sons and daughters to know how to cook and clean after themselves otherwise there wouldn't be grown people who expect their wive to cook a five course meal everyday
if that's the case then women shouldn't expect their husbands to defend them if another man attacks them :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending