The true definition of Ceeb..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Bring proof that I sent you a personal message?

Post our conversation right here you have my permission.

You're vindictive and conniving that's why I think you're a chick parading as a man but guess what abaayo macaan the gig is up im going to expose your vagina to the world:damedamn:

Youre the only nigga up in here who calls me abaayo macaan and now you want proof?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It honestly seems like a bad deal to get married to a western woman. :nahgirl:
These females have got that entitlement attitude and they all want to compete with you as the man.

If you want to become a slave then get married in the west cause they only way you will survive in a marriage in this west is if you're willing to wear the skirt like Mercury and be complaint and submissive it's a gynocentric society once she's done with you she'll simple discard off you while taking most of your money and children since the divorce courts and family courts favour women.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Youre the only nigga up in here who calls me abaayo macaan and now you want proof?
I reiterate post our conversations abaayo macaan you have my permission if I really sent you a private message then I am a but if you're lying then you're a manipulative who's cunning and conniving

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Post a picture of you begging and I Will
It's clear as day to me that you're a female otherwise why would you say I sent you a private message when I didn't that the type of manipulation only a chick would do the gig is up abaayo macaan sonkoray malabay

Mercury

VIP
It's clear as day to me that you're a female otherwise why would you say I sent you a private message when I didn't that the type of manipulation only a chick would do the gig is up abaayo macaan sonkoray malabay

Im not a Female and you know it thats why you keep calling me abaayo macaan to try to trigger me truth is I dont really give 2 fucks some people talk alot of shit online later on when they see you they shut up youre probably one of those

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Im not a Female and you know it thats why you keep calling me abaayo macaan to try to trigger me truth is I dont really give 2 fucks some people talk alot of shit online later on when they see you they shut up youre probably one of those
If I am that type then I wouldn't post my picture on here to be frank I would embrace you wholeheartedly if you approached me cause in all honesty I ain't afraid of die cause I want to see what's after this :damedamn:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I have encountered many white knights who love servitude like yourself and I see how cognitive dissonance overtakes them when confronted with reality but I'm steadfast cause I know I stand on the truth.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I have encountered many white knights who love servitude like yourself and I see how cognitive dissonance overtakes them when confronted with reality but I'm steadfast cause I know I stand on the truth.
Boowe you seem to hate women and anyone who stands up for women. Do you want to talk about it?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Boowe you seem to hate women and anyone who stands up for women. Do you want to talk about it?
I would die defending my female relatives and I have high regards for women but today most women are not really women they have none of the virtues of a woman femininity is alien to most of them they've become like men.

Mercury

VIP

What reality exactly are you talking about you're the one talking about women act like entitled es in the west ?

What's wrong with women who strive and don't settle for less?

Why you think girls back home marry guys from the west it's the same they want a better life and that's their way to do so

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I would die defending my female relatives and I have high regards for women but today most women are not really women they have none of the virtues of a woman femininity is alien to most of them they've become like men.
Who are you to judge all of the women living in this day and age, you pretend to be Muslim when you're always drunk on every weekend, participate in zinna with west African women and Indian women. While Most Somali women are working hard to change the world. Boowe I'm trying to go easy on you but you're on a thin thread. Let this hurt go you have for Somali women. Let it go as Queen Elsa would say.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What reality exactly are you talking about you're the one talking about women act like entitled es in the west ?

What's wrong with women who strive and don't settle for less?

Why you think girls back home marry guys from the west it's the same they want a better life and that's their way to do so
I understand why men get married back home cause a woman back home knows her place in a relationship with a man but why does a man need to get married in the west? Western females have none of the virtues of a real woman most have become too masculinised

Tell me why does a man need a woman again @Mercury why get married?
The age old question. He doesn't understand why us men decide to get married. Its for companionship, respect, children and a home to meet your woman after a hard days at work. These are conditions that are no longer being met. Marriage is a fools errand. :mjlol:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
From what I'm reading, a woman who knows her place sounds like a maid who you get to bang every night.
:manny:
Because this whole thing is proper overblown over cooking and cleaning.
It isn't a big deal sxb.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Who are you to judge all of the women living in this day and age, you pretend to be Muslim when you're always drunk on every weekend, participate in zinna with west African women and Indian women. While Most Somali women are working hard to change the world. Boowe I'm trying to go easy on you but you're on a thin thread. Let this hurt go you have for Somali women. Let it go as Queen Elsa would say.
Kkk if I hate Somali women then why do I want to get married to a Somali woman back home?

In my experience western females have become masculinised I find it when I visited Somalia Yemen Angola women are still feminine and that's what appeals to most men.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
To complete part of your deen and get offspring and find someone who share the same goals as you
That's all well and good but personally what would you expect to get from a marriage that you're not getting now as a single man except sex and kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts