The technical university of Baardheere

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny you claim to live in Kismayo since the 1800's. Please tell me who your marehan ugaas of Kismayo is and let me research his history, surely he would be famous in the city. My grandfather is famous in garowe especially the older generation or the original inhabitant of garowe. Stop claiming stupid shit sxb.
We were an established community in Kismayo pre war. Go ask about on of the former duqqa magaalada or stfu.

My Marehan Ugaas of Kismayo is well known sxb. He's indeed very famous in the city he and his nabadoon fam was the one that was defending our port and city from Italians in the 1900's. It's my city fam. Just accept the truth.
That is wrong wxb. That is the Reer Ugaas Sharmarke Ugaas from Gedo.

Waryaa cagdheeryahow. Check out your history.

Your people kissed the ring of xaarbashi's. :susp: No Somali clan except you never did that.

2s5xp3o-jpg.37647
Disgusting slave:susp::chrisfreshhah:.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
We were an established community in Kismayo pre war. Go ask about on of the former duqqa magaalada or stfu.

That is wrong wxb. That is the Reer Ugaas Sharmarke Ugaas from Gedo.

I have another source in my cabinet of another MX Ugaas in the 1900's. :mjlaugh:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Oorad go do dhaanto for your Ethiopian masters you irrelevant cagdheer. :mjohreally:

Isn't that a bit rich when all you do is hawiye dance? at least he is dealing with all ethiopians, you can't even deal with small sub clan of hawiye niyahow. You dancing for HG your own fellow Somali, naabnab yahow.

Sheikh

VIP
Isn't that a bit rich when all you do is hawiye dance? at least he is dealing with all ethiopians, you can't even deal with small sub clan of hawiye niyahow. You dancing for HG your own fellow Somali, naabnab yahow.

No there's a custom Marehan dance. But that dhaanto those cagdheers do is effeminate wallahi. Their men will waving their arms like a dumar. We smoked any clan sxb. We are that powerful. HG are your nightmare. Why are you even mentioning them right now?:pachah1:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Don't bring Somnet, that place died after MJ left. Where-ever MJ goes is where it's happening. The spot. Notice Gaas party horusocod is the biggest party in the nation. That's MJ level stuff. Where-as hassan sheikh party and those little mog based parties(farmajo tayo kkkk) is similar to Somnet or any shitty somali forum they open UNLESS MJ join.

No there's a custom Marehan dance. But that dhaanto those cagdheers do is effeminate wallahi. Their men will waving their arms like a dumar. We smoked any clan sxb. We are that powerful. HG are your nightmare. Why are you even mentioning them right now?:pachah1:
I noticed you have that danyeer Barre Hiiraale as your DP, has he come down from that tree yet?
Barre-Hiiraale.jpg

:pachah1:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No bigger ceeb has befallen on any Somali clan than your Ugaas bowing down.

You come under Oromo in Ethiopia, Kikuyu in Kenya and Mareexaan in Somalia.
gbNdGot.jpg

That means his so damn large he can't be in one nation, awoodisa waa in la kala saara kkkk. Dumb ass he is JL president and controls Gedo. He is eating in ethio who are 80 million. Plus these niggas dominate kenya economy. Your ass though, hg iyo ogs ba uu dhaxaysa and your whole politics is based around 'hawiye igu taageer' kursiga, at least majerten marku kursi rabo he don't APPEASE HAWIYE AND SUCK HIS DYCK TO GET IT. RAGEEDI AYAA LOO YAQAN MAJERTEN.

All hawiye see you as their ' boy' oo la haysta ah oo loo adeegsado danahooda. Wa run farole marku yiri lama hadlayno inan la keensaday when he addressed farmajo.

Sheikh

VIP
That means his so damn large he can't be in one nation, awoodisa waa in la kala saara kkkk. Dumb ass he is JL president and controls Gedo. He is eating in ethio who are 80 million. Plus these niggas dominate kenya economy. Your ass though, hg iyo ogs ba uu dhaxaysa and your whole politics is based around 'hawiye igu taageer' kursiga, at least majerten marku kursi rabo he don't APPEASE HAWIYE AND SUCK HIS DYCK TO GET IT. RAGEEDI AYAA LOO YAQAN MAJERTEN.

All hawiye see you as their ' boy' oo la haysta ah oo loo adeegsado danahooda. Wa run farole marku yiri lama hadlayno inan la keensaday when he addressed farmajo.

Keep bumlicking cagdheers we are the rules of JL. And we whole of Gedo. Keep mentioning HG? Man they live in your mind the same way we live in your rent free. But speaking of that take a look at this.

Puntland are said to be defecation free by 2030 while Gedo already has toilets. :mjlol:

lCDomcE.jpg

flhQPXm.jpg

QaFbwYZ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending