The technical university of Baardheere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont make fun of your former ruler waryaa:gucciwhat:
img_2085-jpg.57654

so yusuf kenadiid had hawiye and mareahn foot soldiers as he fought against Ogaden/Sayidka?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Aboriginal scum your great grandfather was a naked bushman before the Harti migration, we fed you and taught you our religion what do we get in return not a single thank you for all the effort we put into civilising Marexans. Stay mad at Kabalax while Kenya is violating your rights in Gedo ya bum b00n.
Did not expect that karbash :dead::dead1::deadrose:

Aboriginal scum your great grandfather was a naked bushman before the Harti migration, we fed you and taught you our religion what do we get in return not a single thank you for all the effort we put into civilising Marexans. Stay mad at Kabalax while Kenya is violating your rights in Gedo ya bum b00n.
You dumb laangaab salmon phucking scum. You're a slave to Majerten. And to your west you have iiidoor who wanna make you their slaves you salmon phucking qashin. We don't even border salmons dafuq are you on about? We were always dagaalyahan you ran away from Ceerigaabo fulay xaarweyne
Laangaab trout head salmonsangeli xaar don't register on my radar but you sound like you got a chip on your shoulder because of us nacasyahow. It looks like your dhabacyo masters done a good job on you.
Kenya is a superior army I rather be violated by Kenya than be a slave to a fellow Somali like you.
People whose clans number over 20 000 can engage in fadhi ku dirir with me. Otherwise don't even dream of getting too big for your boots you salmon head

so yusuf kenadiid had hawiye and mareahn foot soldiers as he fought against Ogaden/Sayidka?
yes
You dumb laangaab salmon phucking scum. You're a slave to Majerten. And to your west you have iiidoor who wanna make you their slaves you salmon phucking qashin. We don't even border salmons dafuq are you on about? We were always dagaalyahan you ran away from Ceerigaabo fulay xaarweyne
Laangaab trout head salmonsangeli xaar don't register on my radar but you sound like you got a chip on your shoulder because of us nacasyahow. It looks like your dhabacyo masters done a good job on you.
Kenya is a superior army I rather be violated by Kenya than be a slave to a fellow Somali like you.
People whose clans number over 20 000 can engage in fadhi ku dirir with me. Otherwise don't even dream of getting too big for your boots you salmon head
Stfu you're a slave to kab iyo lax and are ruled, who rules warsangelis who has one of the oldest sultanates while youre a boon, your IQ is not even comparable stay in your lane. We know you cant get along with your neighbours but up in the north besides isaaqs and dhulos we get along fine and have a constitution which represents everyone so no one rules anyone.

yes

Stfu you're a slave to kab iyo lax and are ruled, who rules warsangelis who has one of the oldest sultanates while youre a ****, your IQ is not even comparable stay in your lane. We know you cant get along with your neighbours but up in the north besides isaaqs and dhulos we get along fine and have a constitution which represents everyone so no one rules anyone.
Oh no the slave master is sticking up for his salmon trout companion. You switch between "Farmajo is one bedroom villa somalia" to "you're ruled by kablalax". Which one is it? Either kab iyo lax has annexed Gedo or Blackie is a figure head in Kismayo like Farmajo is in Xamar. Choose one you low IQ cawaan. His b!tch Cirro left Garbahrey with his tail between his legs and he knows he ain't welcome in Reer Diini land his sub clan.

Let the Fish Fillet speak for himself naayaa

Last edited:
yes

Stfu you're a slave to kab iyo lax and are ruled, who rules warsangelis who has one of the oldest sultanates while youre a ****, your IQ is not even comparable stay in your lane. We know you cant get along with your neighbours but up in the north besides isaaqs and dhulos we get along fine and have a constitution which represents everyone so no one rules anyone.

ahahaha, ythis is a an adooon langab warsengali, funny how you used to be called sultan of somaliland yet your sultan was deported by the british and now ruled by langaab half gun i5iidooooor,

kulaha ruled by kab iyo lax, shove kab iyo lax up your langaab midgaan arse,

kulaha we het along fine, war your enslaved by naked savagae somalis that eat chat 24/7, your their pet, if you were ruled by a nation state then yes but a break away siad barre hating darood fearing nation,

adoon adoon ah,

Oh no the slave master is sticking up for his salmon trout companion. You switch between "Farmajo is one bedroom villa somalia" to "you're ruled by kablalax". Which one is it? Either kab iyo lax has annexed Gedo or Blackie is a figure head in Kismayo like Farmajo is in Xamar. Choose one you low IQ cawaan. His b!tch Cirro left Garbahrey with his tail between his legs and he knows he ain't welcome in Reer Diini land his sub clan.

Let the Fish Fillet speak for himself naayaa

horta NINE, this gb tamry adoon, which langaab midgaan race is he? warsengali? dhulos, iidoorium or Mj?

i lose count of which langaab is which, kualha kab iyo lax,

i am only here to debate with mareahn, no other langaabs are wanted or invited,

Your a irrelevant Tunasangeli langaab your the primitive one that is slave to Isaaq and MJ. Go free yourself kiddo. Harti are losers in 2018. Your getting oppressed by two mammuls. Dhulbahante are destroying each other. And MJ are getting chased by SL military and might get Garowe captured soon. No Sade fed Harti and taught the deen to them have you heard of the Sultanate of Harar? And people like you eat fish and don't know that. So much for Omega 3 LoL. You owe thanks to Marehan we taught you civilization. Kab iyo Lax are weak as Conor McGregor. Keep being mad at Sade while you cook for Isaaqs in Sanaag you ineffective salmon lackey. :hahaidiot:
"B-bbbut Tunageli we wuz kangz n sheiit"
nly a b00n would claim Adal without evidence to back his claim, such is life as an obriginie. You're beneath me you and your clan are Hawiye house negro.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
nly a b00n would claim Adal without evidence to back his claim, such is life as an obriginie. You're beneath me you and your clan are Hawiye house negro.

Just let it go lil Tunasangeli boy. Your clan are slaves to Isaaq. And no you deranged dumbass Sultanate of Harar was a different kingdom separate of Adal.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sultanate_of_Harar

Only primitive one is you your Sultan was a big fulay that his wife got impregnated by the same folks that own you now. No your the one beneath me a Sade Ugaas. And we are the face Darood you langaab garac.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

These niggas are desperate. They try to divide even majerten as maxamud saleban and non maxamud saleban clans or majerten and warsangeli habar majerten. We are so mighty that is why niyahow, see it as a blessing. We don't waste or time dividing their ass kkkkk. We are so mighty as habar majerten we are expected to be at the same level of SADE or Hawiye.

Sheikh

VIP
These niggas are desperate. They try to divide even majerten as maxamud saleban and non maxamud saleban clans or majerten and warsangeli habar majerten. We are so mighty that is why niyahow, see it as a blessing. We don't waste or time dividing their ass kkkkk. We are so mighty as habar majerten we are expected to be at the same level of SADE or Hawiye.

Naw only mighty ones is us Sade Ugaases fam. :mjpls:

DRACO

VIP
Just let it go lil Tunasangeli boy. Your clan are slaves to Isaaq. And no you deranged dumbass Sultanate of Harar was a different kingdom separate of Adal.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sultanate_of_Harar

Only primitive one is you your Sultan was a big fulay that his wife got impregnated by the same folks that own you now. No your the one beneath me a Sade Ugaas. And we are the face Darood you langaab garac.
Fam @Cabdi is the biggest troll on this site .
He claimed being MX at first , disappeared for a few months and returned forgotting what subclan he was claiming kkkk . I finally found one thread .
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...say-theres-nothing-for-them-in-somalia.38210/

@AarLibaax @nine @Shaolin23
:drakelaugh::deadosama::damn:

Sheikh

VIP
Status
Not open for further replies.