The technical university of Baardheere

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Abdillahi can question sharmarke-keenadiid and so forth, cause he is just bah yacqoub niyahow, f*ck his failed SYL vision and centralism crap, it's like me coming to you and saying im king, most mjs wud say get the f*ck outta here waryaa. But a hawiye wouldnt bruv kkk

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Your rafaad and gaajo ridden people were brought to kismaayo by Siad Barre, you came even later than Ogaden.

Instead of claiming kismaayo why are you not talking about Garbahaarey?

Oh yeah its because it looks like this

maxresdefault-1.jpg

No wonder you're claiming kismaayo when this is your homeland :siilaanyolaugh:

We been in our city Kismayo since the 1800's. And cagdheers were never native to my city. Kismayo and Garbaharey are both miles better than Bosaso and Qardho.

Kismayo and Garbaharey are both mines.

Sheikh

VIP
Sheikh you're becoming redundant. All your rebuttals have been used by other. I brought new information to the light. Your rahaweyn status during the civil war, the fact that your militia bragged about raping their own sisters in BeledXawo check points.

Stop using the same rehearsal.

@Abdalla I'm karbashing you your just changing the convo bc you lost. Kkk. Your info is the nothing. I only bragged about Militias wiping Rahanweyne from Gedo.

Can you explain this? :damn::dead:

UCNJr.png

We been in our city Kismayo since the 1800's. And cagdheers were never native to my city. Kismayo and Garbaharey are both miles better than Bosaso and Qardho.

Kismayo and Garbaharey are both mines.
Kismayo is not yours stick to the landlocked gedo sxb, you know nothing about the coast we hartis almost have half of Somalias coast you're landlocked and will be ruled by kab iyo lax :mjhaps:

Sheikh

VIP
Kismayo is not yours stick to the landlocked gedo sxb, you know nothing about the coast we hartis almost have half of Somalias coast you're landlocked and will be ruled by kab iyo lax :mjhaps:

You should be more focused on defending your city Galkacyo. And yep Kismayo mines my confused brother. Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, Gedo, are all mines. You Hartis should defend yourselves from Somaliland. Not be involved in MX Southern mammul's politics like you have any say in it. And Kab iyo Lax will be underneath Sade.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You should be more focused on defending your city Galkacyo. And yep Kismayo mines my confused brother. Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, Gedo, are all mines. You Hartis should defend yourselves from Somaliland. Not be involved in MX Southern mammul's politics like you have any say in it. And Kab iyo Lax will be underneath Sade.

It's funny you claim to live in Kismayo since the 1800's. Please tell me who your marehan ugaas of Kismayo is and let me research his history, surely he would be famous in the city. My grandfather is famous in garowe especially the older generation or the original inhabitant of garowe. Stop claiming stupid shit sxb.

Sheikh

VIP
It's funny you claim to live in Kismayo since the 1800's. Please tell me who your marehan ugaas of Kismayo is and let me research his history, surely he would be famous in the city. My grandfather is famous in garowe especially the older generation or the original inhabitant of garowe. Stop claiming stupid shit sxb.

My Marehan Ugaas of Kismayo is well known sxb. He's indeed very famous in the city he and his nabadoon fam was the one that was defending our port and city from Italians in the 1900's. It's my city fam. Just accept the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending