The Sun orbits the Earth, and the Moon does too.

Although secular school likes to teach us that the world is spinning and that it is going around the Sun at the same time, the Qur'an clearly states otherwise. Check Surah Rahman, and if you have an English Qur'an, go to the index and look for the word Sun, and see what Allah says about it. Oh, and there is also no evidence showing us that the Earth turns 360 degrees every 24 hours, so the Earth could very well be stationary as well. Just saying.

Although secular school likes to teach us that the world is spinning and that it is going around the Sun at the same time, the Qur'an clearly states otherwise. Check Surah Rahman, and if you have an English Qur'an, go to the index and look for the word Sun, and see what Allah says about it. Oh, and there is also no evidence showing us that the Earth turns 360 degrees every 24 hours, so the Earth could very well be stationary as well. Just saying.
I don't understand where you got this conclusion from?

Nah it ain't
Ibn Bāz (may Allāh’s mercy be upon him): “As for the motion of the earth and its rotation, indeed I reject it, and I have clarified the proofs regarding its futility, but I do not declare one who speaks with it to be an unbeliever. However, I do declare one to be an unbeliever who says: ‘The sun is fixed without motion because that goes against what is clear in the Noble Qur’ān and the authentic pure Sunnah.'” (Majmū Fatāwā Ibn Bāz 9/228)

Ibn Bāz (may Allāh’s mercy be upon him): “As for the motion of the earth and its rotation, indeed I reject it, and I have clarified the proofs regarding its futility, but I do not declare one who speaks with it to be an unbeliever. However, I do declare one to be an unbeliever who says: ‘The sun is fixed without motion because that goes against what is clear in the Noble Qur’ān and the authentic pure Sunnah.'” (Majmū Fatāwā Ibn Bāz 9/228)
Ibn baz is not the truth.
The truth is the earth rotates around the sun, the sun also has an orbit around the entire solar system.
Unless he can provide definitive proofs that the earth is still I do not believe what he says RA

It's also backed by Sheikh Uthaymeen and Sheikh Fawzan. The sun very clearly revolves around the earth but people are clinging to the hoax of us revolving around the sun.

It's also backed by Sheikh Uthaymeen and Sheikh Fawzan. The sun very clearly revolves around the earth but people are clinging to the hoax of us revolving around the sun.
Yh no, the earth revolves around the sun which makes it look like the sun is revolving around the earth.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Finally a fellow Sun orbirtor, I too firmly believe so to. Do you think if the earth was spinning around the sun it wouldnt be felt?

Yh no, the earth revolves around the sun which makes it look like the sun is revolving around the earth.
Think about it, the same people who are telling you to believe that the earth is moving around the sun, are the same people telling you to believe that we came from monkeys and that the universe came from big bang.

Think about it, the same people who are telling you to believe that the earth is moving around the sun, are the same people telling you to believe that we came from monkeys and that the universe came from big bang.
The same people who invented the technology you are using right now

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
r u stupid.
u guys dont understand simple scientific facts
These fundamentalists think being anti-science is the 6th pillar of Islam. They spit on the graves of the Muslim mathematicians, physicists, engineers etc who are were revolutionary in their fields. heck the Astrolabe was coined by Muslim astronomers.

These fundamentalists think being anti-science is the 6th pillar of Islam. They spit on the graves of the Muslim mathematicians, physicists, engineers etc who are were revolutionary in their fields. heck the Astrolabe was coined by Muslim astronomers.
I don't know whats wrong with these guys. Have any of them even studied science past high school.
I doubt they understand simple physics, for example.
Did they know that the gravitation force on the earth and the moon are completely the same, they have the same force pulling each other together despite their different masses, the reason the moon revolves around the earth so fast is because the mass is less than the earth but the centripetal force is the same therefore its acceleration will increase.
Or the fact that when a ball is thrown there is no force acting on it except for gravity, and maybe air resistance, the forward force is non-existent when it is in mid motion in the air, a person will question why the ball continues to move forward then slow down, the answer to that is gravity will bring the ball down to the ground until the forward velocity is non-existent, there is no backwards force going against the forward force to slow it down, it just remains at a speed until it hits the ground and cannot move anymore.
How could anyone who doesn't understand simple facts comment on the earths movement around the sun.
Plus Allah said the sun moves in orbit Allah didnt specificate what the sun orbits around

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
How can the earth be spinning so quicky and so astronomically fast whilst orbiting the sun? Would it not crash into debris? Would not one massive meteor crush it? You guys claim universe is so vast and filled with planets and stars yet somehow the 8 planets in our solar system revolve around the sun in unison without any hiccups for billions of years?

Its not logical at all you probably believe in spinning earth too watch this video for education.

How can the earth be spinning so quicky and so astronomically fast whilst orbiting the sun? Would it not crash into debris? Would not one massive meteor crush it? You guys claim universe is so vast and filled with planets and stars yet somehow the 8 planets in our solar system revolve around the sun in unison without any hiccups for billions of years?

Its not logical at all you probably believe in spinning earth too watch this video for education.

ur argument is so stupid u have never studied physics in your life

Trending

Latest posts