The stereotype may be true!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he is a 10 I'm 11 nacala my self esteem and confidence won't be distinguished by a man named adam he stole my name and changed to m anyways la xawla f*ck this adam man he is 6'5 and good looking so what.....I'm a Somali I don't compete with cadaans I stay in my lane

Lol even if i saw a guy like that i wouldnt go for him :nahgirl: i aint no self hater i don't want white babies. I want beautiful big eyed somali babies:banderas:
upload_2018-7-6_7-9-54.jpeg

e00e7906a25624f663d617c9aab7b23f--culture-clothing-afro.jpg

:ahh:

So you saw one man who fits that stereotype, then you proceed to come on this forum to make a thread about it? :comeon:

Congratulations, You've officially earned a certificate from Knowles school of suugo science, with a BS in suugo statistics :)
You probably have a thicc futo as well. That's why you're triggered.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Somali guys look the worse when we're fat. The fat doesn't distribute itself all over evenly. For some it likes to go first to the back side and thighs for some reason

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somali guys look the worse when we're fat. The fat doesn't distribute itself all over evenly. For some it like to go first to the back side and thighs for some reason

back side meaning your booty? lol

I saw a thicc Somali guy with a huge ass, playing basketball when we were driving by Dixon. I thought the whole "Somali men have huge asses!" stereotype was just playful teasing, but damn.
:damedamn:

SIS ITS REAL!!! I’ve seen it with my own eyes I laughed to myself if only I had some- nvm astagfurallah but seriously tho !!

World

VIP
If you look for something hard enough then you’ll probably find it. I don’t know any guy who actually fits into this so called stereotype.

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
I've literally never seen a male with a big booty, and you say a farax of all people?!
I choose to not believe these lies.
:russ::pachah1:
Thank god ive never seen one anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts