The stereotype may be true!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
There are dudes out there.

Look at MSGA. I had the same issue as him with non somali women. They wouldn’t be smacking your ass fam if they didn’t think you were thick fam

It’s a curse we can’t wear off.:mjcry: #metoo

When some dudes gain weight a lot of their fat can go to their thighs. Some dudes get man boobs while others....get thick.

You just got to lose weight and get in shape.
Nah girls in my class were just weird as f*ck. One habesha girl (thick with nice face) used to sit in the corner of the classroom and call me to lock back, when i looked back she would rub her boobs and laugh. Wallahi i still think to this day why i didnt go any further.
:mjcry:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Nah girls in my class were just weird as f*ck. One habesha girl (thick with nice face) used to sit in the corner of the classroom and call me to lock back, when i looked back she would rub her boobs and laugh. Wallahi i still think to this day why i didnt go any further.
Oh i almost forgot she would hug me and squeeze her breasts against me, and sometimes twerk on my fucking ass.

I bet you sleep in this position, does it alleviate your back pain?
0001-4.jpg

es mad cause I got a Booo-taay. I'm about to head to the gym and do them exercises Instagram s be doing.:drakelaugh:
00003.gif

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Nah nigga any farax thicker than a xalimo is CANCELLED :axvmm9o: I'm sorry i really don't want to see my man's ass jiggling up and down when he is on the treadmill.:mahubowtf:
abaayo i know u you about to mumutsade on ur mans ass.
:chrisfreshhah:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Wallahi is weird I thought girl liked futo alx u guys don't like that......that means no more squats!!

They do sxb. Start wearing extra tight pants to help attract females. They are going to be checking out your cakes.

The amount of females you attract will increase

es mad cause I got a Booo-taay. I'm about to head to the gym and do them exercises Instagram s be doing.:drakelaugh:
View attachment 49506
Kulaha mad cause i got Booty kkkk

Nigga we are somali girls must of has futos who do you think we are cadaan chicks? besides 90% of faraxs with a fat ass are overweight. So i suggest you stop stuffing your mouth with hooyo's xalwo and biscuit and start hitting the gym .

or you can join the big booty squad with us girls kkkk
giphy.gif

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Kulaha mad cause i got Booty kkkk

Nigga we are somali girls must of has futos who do you think we are cadaan chicks? besides 90% of faraxs with a fat ass are overweight. So i suggest you stop stuffing your mouth with hooyo's xalwo and biscuit and start hitting the gym .

or you can join the big booty squad with us girls kkkk
giphy.gif
u cant say no to hooyos xalwo buskud iyo shaax
:ahh:

Wallahi is weird I thought girl liked futo alx u guys don't like that......that means no more squats!!

macaanto there is nothing wrong with booty, most football players have nice bums. @Wei has a FAT ass that aint normal man it's oestrogen. kkkk

237eff769131357d5701d3d85ce8be11%2F565x0xwidth%2F75%2Fhttp%2Fa.abcnews.go.com%2Fuloop%2Fr%3D305%2Fgif%2Fimages%2FSports%2FHT_columbian_dance_mar_140619.jpg

Muscular bum and a fat bum are too things @Wei tone up nigga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts