The stereotype may be true!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a thicc Somali guy with a huge ass, playing basketball when we were driving by Dixon. I thought the whole "Somali men have huge asses!" stereotype was just playful teasing, but damn.
:damedamn:

The only woman who say damn when they see a guys futo are the one who have no futo and they are flat.... so they get jealous when they see it...

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I saw a thicc Somali guy with a huge ass, playing basketball when we were driving by Dixon. I thought the whole "Somali men have huge asses!" stereotype was just playful teasing, but damn.
Alright if you are into that shit find a abdi who will let you eat his ass
:mjlol:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Btw some white girls in my school would come behind me and slap my ass. Wallahi abti i was dumb those days i would have done the same shit back and gone without a problem.
:lawd:

The true stereotypes I see from Somali girls I swear by Allah I'm not joking... it's mini elephant with dirac!! I'm not saying all but the most I see are like that!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I saw one with big booty last night at a BBQ. He was wearing shorts.

He also had thunder thighs.

So you saw one man who fits that stereotype, then you proceed to come on this forum to make a thread about it? :comeon:

Congratulations, You've officially earned a certificate from Knowles school of suugo science, with a BS in suugo statistics :)

So you saw one man who fits that stereotype, then you proceed to come on this forum to make a thread about it? :comeon:

Congratulations, You've officially earned a certificate from Knowles school of suugo science, with a BS in suugo statistics :)

They bashing bcoz they don't get attention from Somali guys!

wei macaanto i see you qashined my post do you have a fat ass :mjlol:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
kkkk men with fat asses have oestrogen man acuibillah sis :mjlol:
Btw some white girls in my school would come behind me and slap my ass. Wallahi abti i was dumb those days i would have done the same shit back and gone without a problem.
:lawd:
There are dudes out there.

Look at MSGA. I had the same issue as him with non somali women. They wouldn’t be smacking your ass fam if they didn’t think you were thick fam

It’s a curse we can’t wear off.:mjcry: #metoo

When some dudes gain weight a lot of their fat can go to their thighs. Some dudes get man boobs while others....get thick.

You just got to lose weight and get in shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending