The spread of the Dumarland feminist movement

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sophisticate they literally admit to teaching feminism, a liberal ideology, in this video rayxn3 linked.

I could go into all these arguments or their specific teachings but that is useless.

Rather than try to convince you see it from the horse's mouth.

Go on tiktok and you will see girls basically crying out against islamic values using "dumarland".

Go on tiktok and see that all these girls are dancing with inappropriate cloths for this "movement".

Even if you agreed with the original point its a ruined movement, same thing happened to many other movements of similar vein for women or men.

Redpill and MRA were about men's rights and focused on bad custody courts, a legitimate issue, but its just incel tweens and 40 year old misogynists now.

Western feminism started about giving women rights but now it ruined societies and degenerated into old lonely women misguiding youths and people getting super picky resulting in their lives being ruined.

This "dumarland" thing went through this process much quicker because of the stage of the internet we are at, feminism took decades to corrupt and redpill took a handful of years, this "dumarland" took a very short time to be corrupted.

At the end of the day any mistreatments somali men do towards somali women can be remedied through following Islam rather than tribal rules.

Instead of letting a man beat his wife like a rug because he is your tribe, men should follow ALLAH (SWT)'s book and not allow such behavior.

Instead of clinging to ineffective feminism somali women should use Islam as their tool, all else leads to failure and misery.
This is what came up when I typed dumarland.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
We honestly have the worst xalimos in in the gaal scene:dead:

Gaal xalimos are either divestors, rad fems, coons, or weird spiritual chicks :mjkkk:

@Yami @Ozymandias these chicks be in r/Xsomalian a few times a year talking about wanting ex Muslim Somali niggas to be more open about leaving the dean

Like for what though?? Being low-key and non controversial is way better.
Plus gaal xalimos are weird and there isn't an actual Somali gaal community.
gaal scene is lowkey crazy so non chalant as if your speaking about a car community

This movement is like the feminist one and redpill one, it had a point but quickly became haram nonsense.
You're equating red pill and feminism in terms of worldly importance? Please, what meaningful causes were redpill dudes fighting for?

Feminists were crying about SA victims in the USA not being able to receive an abortion following the Roe v Wade verdict. Redpillers were crying about not being able to get laid.

You tell me which is more noteworthy of consideration.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP

Their form is horrendous, gahhhhhhdamn
🤣
Exercising Warner Archive GIF

Kisame

Plotting world domination

I saw the same thing. I thought I was gonna see xalimos marching on the streets :mjkkk::dead:

We will need a few more decades worth of schooling to get our xalimos educated enough to take feminism seriously :mjlol:

This is a nice start though. We need more xalimos in the gym.

We honestly have the worst xalimos in in the gaal scene:dead:

Gaal xalimos are either divestors, rad fems, coons, or weird spiritual chicks :mjkkk:

@Yami @Ozymandias these chicks be in r/Xsomalian a few times a year talking about wanting ex Muslim Somali niggas to be more open about leaving the dean

Like for what though?? Being low-key and non controversial is way better.
Plus gaal xalimos are weird and there isn't an actual Somali gaal community.
Gaalo somali women are too weird for me, they will look at you as the source of their problems, gender critical mad, sometimes manic etc. Don't get me wrong there are some great ones out there, some are very qurux too, but I feel like we look at the world too differently. They'd definitely fit better with an ajanabi, an ajanabi man will mascot and champion their causes and outlooks kkk

That won't be enough, I'm afraid. These little basement dwellers keep coming for my neck for being the President of the Puntite Queen Fan Club , as she is the ultimate Naag Nool™

I love you too sis, I can't even see the trolls that are harassing you, fortunately they have been languishing in my ignore list prison for a long time now. If I saw them in action, I'd have scalped them for you. Send me their names.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Only Secret Murtads Follow and Advocate for these movements Including Liberal Feminism which is without a doubt Kufr Ideology and leads to Kufr. it’s never equality but superiority they seek - a quick brief flipping of pages and you will come to know the Judeo-Capitalists who funded it as a tool to break households and increase their Interest tribute Taxes.

1709108576818.png

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Only Secret Murtads Follow and Advocate for these movements Including Liberal Feminism, it’s never equality but superiority they seek - a quick brief flipping of pages and you will come to know the Judeo-Capitalists who funded it as a tool to break households and increase their Interest tribute Taxes.

View attachment 318373
Bro what is your ideological stance?

techsamatar

Bro what is your ideological stance?
Well as a Muslim you should be upon the Manhaj of the Salaf, but Am against Communism/Marxism aswell as Free market Capitalism which are both sides of the same Coin 🪙 and the Masses are duped to think capitalism and communism are different opposing ideologies when they both have the same authors - plutocratic Jewry. Communism always leads to state capitalism.

But my ideological stance is against International Banking Barons and the Debt Slavery system.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Well as a Muslim you should be upon the Manhaj of the Salaf, but Am against Communism/Marxism aswell as Free market Capitalism which are both sides of the same Coin 🪙 and the Masses are duped to think capitalism and communism are different opposing ideologies when they both have the same authors - plutocratic Jewry. Communism always leads to state capitalism.

But my ideological stance is against International Banking Barons and the Debt Slavery system.
Cool, I support a Islamic democratic system with lots of capitalism and free market.

techsamatar

Cool, I support an Islamic democratic system with lots of capitalism and free market.
Democracy is Kufr and it always leads to Plutocracy which is what the western nations are today. Learn what plutocracy is or search definition. Free market is also not Islamic and it was advocated and created by Jewish economists so they can accumulate and devour the labour of the people without any restrictions.

Islamic democracy with lots of capitalism and free market is wild contradictions and recipe for destruction.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
I support Dumarland in 3 things

The right to marry who they want aka I don't wanna see a teenager getting married to a 80 yearold oday without her consent

The right to pursue education and not be burdened by the antics of the elderly

Complete abolition of FGM from Somalia.

Women contribute more to Somali society than 80% of men and its fact

Somalia isn't conservative nor islamist if we were a true muslim society tuugs,murderers,mirqaanists etc will all be sent to the gulag

techsamatar

I support Dumarland in 3 things

The right to marry who they want aka I don't wanna see a teenager getting married to a 80 yearold oday without her consent

The right to pursue education and not be burdened by the antics of the elderly

Complete abolition of FGM from Somalia.

Women contribute more to Somali society than 80% of men and its fact

Somalia isn't conservative nor islamist if we were a true muslim society tuugs,murderers,mirqaanists etc will all be sent to the gulag
Doubt that is what they will be advocating for when FGM is led by the women, secondly how on earth did you come to the conclusion our women contribute to Somali society then 80% of Men 💀 can you bring the evidence or statistics I missed out on please - Doubt it exists but Femcel Fantasy this what I mean when I say they seek Superiority or upper hand when it’s never about equality.

So called Democracy and Tribalism is what governs Somalia not Islam nor Sharia.

Trending