The spread of the Dumarland feminist movement

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Ahh yes, we are suffering issues so clearly we should exacerbate the problem by ditching our own ethnic group.

I hate redpill just as much as I hate feminism because its the same fitnahs repackaged for the genders.
He’s not a Muslim so it’s more likely that he won’t end up with a Somali girl anyways lol. Most non Muslim Somali women do not want somali men.

This gon be us once dumarland gets taken down
IMG_2407.jpeg

Kisame

Plotting world domination
He’s not a Muslim so it’s more likely that he won’t end up with a Somali girl anyways lol. Most non Muslim Somali women do not want somali men.

We honestly have the worst xalimos in in the gaal scene:dead:

Gaal xalimos are either divestors, rad fems, coons, or weird spiritual chicks :mjkkk:

@Yami @Ozymandias these chicks be in r/Xsomalian a few times a year talking about wanting ex Muslim Somali niggas to be more open about leaving the dean

Like for what though?? Being low-key and non controversial is way better.
Plus gaal xalimos are weird and there isn't an actual Somali gaal community.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️

Gaal xalimos are either divestors, rad fems, coons, or weird spiritual chicks :mjkkk:

@Yami @Ozymandias these chicks be in r/Xsomalian a few times a year talking about wanting ex Muslim Somali niggas to be more open about leaving the dean

Almost all ex Muslims from all communities are divestors. Not just Somali girls

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
🤔Are the unhappy single mothers trying to corrupt the minds of the young masakiins with zero baggage?🤣Misery loves company baan maqli jiray shiiiiiiit Adduunkaan farxad xata la iskuma quuro sheeko waalan

Kill Me Smh GIF

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Dw guys dumarland is not a threat they are small in numbers to do anything and don't have an impact. I assure you won't do nothing.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The movement is filled with weirdos pushing liberal ideals and nonsense.

I can concede the original message was not what the brother was saying, however its been hijacked already and its ruined.

This movement is like the feminist one and redpill one, it had a point but quickly became haram nonsense.
What liberal ideas?

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
What liberal ideas?
Sophisticate they literally admit to teaching feminism, a liberal ideology, in this video rayxn3 linked.

I could go into all these arguments or their specific teachings but that is useless.

Rather than try to convince you see it from the horse's mouth.

Go on tiktok and you will see girls basically crying out against islamic values using "dumarland".

Go on tiktok and see that all these girls are dancing with inappropriate cloths for this "movement".

Even if you agreed with the original point its a ruined movement, same thing happened to many other movements of similar vein for women or men.

Redpill and MRA were about men's rights and focused on bad custody courts, a legitimate issue, but its just incel tweens and 40 year old misogynists now.

Western feminism started about giving women rights but now it ruined societies and degenerated into old lonely women misguiding youths and people getting super picky resulting in their lives being ruined.

This "dumarland" thing went through this process much quicker because of the stage of the internet we are at, feminism took decades to corrupt and redpill took a handful of years, this "dumarland" took a very short time to be corrupted.

At the end of the day any mistreatments somali men do towards somali women can be remedied through following Islam rather than tribal rules.

Instead of letting a man beat his wife like a rug because he is your tribe, men should follow ALLAH (SWT)'s book and not allow such behavior.

Instead of clinging to ineffective feminism somali women should use Islam as their tool, all else leads to failure and misery.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement

Imo we have one of the better gaal communities. The ones I have met are usually lowkey or female versions of @Khaemwaset. Meanwhile Gaal Desis and Mesopotamians have to deal with honour kill culture so they have way more reason to hate their men then gaal xalimos do :damn: I’ve seen some of them say I hate all brown no matter their religion kkk haven’t seen gaalo xalimo say this shit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Imo we have one of the better gaal communities. The ones I have met are usually lowkey or female versions of @Khaemwaset. Meanwhile Gaal Desis and Mesopotamians have to deal with honour kill culture so they have way more reason to hate their men then gaal xalimos do :damn: I’ve seen some of them say I hate all brown no matter their religion kkk haven’t seen gaalo xalimo say this shit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nigga I had to deal with ayaan hirsi sympathizers while I was in college :mjkkk: :damn:

I'm in my late 20s.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Nigga I had to deal with ayaan hirsi sympathizers while I was in college :mjkkk: :damn:

I'm in my late 20s.
Wallahi it’s over for your generation you have my condolences :damn: new wave of gaalo xalimos hate Ayaan’s guts. Maybe you’ll have to consider courting a younger adult

Trending

Latest posts