The Somalia blackpill

At least on the federal level I understand the chaos and undercutting between qabiils.
But how/why are our small towns/cities which are dominated by one qabiil still functionally corrupt and useless? Stealing public funds and all.
Nigga…. I thought we were family!!
:urgh:

Why the hell would you do that? Our ancestors died and fought for this land. There are over a 2 million Somalis in the Diaspora combined if we add the Somalis in Kenya that's another 2-3 million and most diaspora Somalia know that Qabil means nothing. We can save it ourselves
at least the foreigners would want to work.
somalis are the least hard working group of people ive ever come across

Sol

?
The current system is designed to hamper progress because X qabil/state is not allowed to prosper because they aren't on your team with the whole 4.5 system (something you'd expect in a medieval times not the basis of a 21st century government) which fosters such a mentality to be the norm it just turns into a never ending cycle. People rely on their clan because of a weak government, clans reside in their designated "states" with their own presidents (why they are called presidents and not governers still baffles me) with their own system set of problems, corruption, and nepotism with every man electing his family and kin to positions be it work or politics.

No one is allowed to go to another state, where their clan doesn't reside, to start a business unless you have a sponsor from a known clan in that area the whole thing is just pathetic honestly. Solve one issue and another is below it hopefully solving that core issue of corruption and qabyaalid will come one day but who knows.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The disappointing thing about the drainage system is it doesn’t even require massive investment, you don’t have to have a big sewage system

5E727D8C-C7C7-4CED-825B-CA41DDCF7D88.jpeg
something like this would solve it easily.

Ironically you have Somalis praying for rain every week and then when it does the whole place is flooded and very little is stored.

No one is allowed to go to another state, where their clan doesn't reside, to start a business unless you have a sponsor from a known clan in that area the whole thing is just pathetic honestly.
I honestly did not know this was a thing. What de hell?

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
The disappointing thing about the drainage system is it doesn’t even require massive investment, you don’t have to have a big sewage system

View attachment 257252 something like this would solve it easily.

Ironically you have Somalis praying for rain every week and then when it does the whole place is flooded and very little is stored.
I saw it first hand back home, it’s insane. The whole town becomes one big kiddie swimming pool. :damn: I remember a bunch of IDPs drowned :wow:

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
No one is allowed to go to another state, where their clan doesn't reside, to start a business unless you have a sponsor from a known clan in that area
The people I know who’ve done this married women from the region, that’s really the only way. A friend or old classmate can only do so much.

There was even a thread about it a while back with a documentary about a guy from finland who tried to start a business in hargeisa but got obstructed constantly by local authorities

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this common practice outside of Somaliland too? Reer SL, bless their hearts, can be a bit insane sometimes when it comes to qabiil. Its expected