The Somali founder of Harar

Status
Not open for further replies.
where did you pop out of its been a while :gucciwhat: i think ge is the actual name of the town while harar (harla land) is the name of the province in ancient time. i was told that by a harari historian and this helps with the case https://books.google.ca/books?id=KWQtBAAAQBAJ&pg=PA297&dq=arab+harla&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi8xM6ni7nSAhUm0oMKHZPECmcQ6AEIPzAH#v=onepage&q=arab harla&f=false
I’m a lurker, like you:icon lol:
I’m sure gey can he used for other things too though that essentially mean town and place, like quran gey, quran school/learning place

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Because it doesn't exist :williamswtf:, your elders are correct in teaching that narrative, you are literally people who were grouped together (from different ethnic groups) in the 1600s that all decided to speak Adari instead of Somali as a first language :umwhat:you guys are like the Rahanweyne of Ethiopia.

Harar land does not even exist :umwhat:Somalis have always ruled the Harar region and their mixed race population and will continue to do so :whoo:

:rejoice: we shall join the banana and rice republic

50% of the words are Somali, but the way you use your sentences is habash as shit :mjlol:, you guys say siiga or sisa for dust, you guys say wasakh, you guys say magaalo, :mjlol:

and literally all the names for Animals in Adari are Somali, and even the personal names you guys use are even Somali. Naming your kids Liiban and shit :drakelaugh:not very Semitic is it :sass2:
Linguistics doesn't work like that . English has burrowed a lot of words from Romance languages (Norman French and Latin ) but it is still a Germanic language . If you are saying Hararis use Somali words but their sentences structure is similar to Habashi languages , that would mean it is probability a Semitic language with Cushitic loan words .

Linguistics doesn't work like that . English has burrowed a lot of words from Romance languages (Norman French and Latin ) but it is still a Germanic language . If you are saying Hararis use Somali words but their sentences structure is similar to Habashi languages , that would mean it is probability a Semitic language with Cushitic loan words .
The 50% number she used she just made up, and you are right it doesnt work like that. The user thinks a couple of somali loanwords she heard in harari means the entire language is somali pidgin. She is exaggerating

Harari is a language of its own and has loanwords from many languages

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
the reason they say they are half whatever is because they have been taught their ethnic group doesnt really exist. the elders however fight tooth and nail for recognition as a group :lolbron: its abit confusing for the younger generation:kendrickcry: anyways i like somalis but i think u got history abit wrong, it can get corrupted when passed down 2nd hand for a long time, but harar use to rule somalia its our territory. somalia is harari land :mjkkk:
I mean look at both the Hararis and Somalis today, even if Somalia loses its lands there will always be Somalis and more cities to fall back on, can't say the same about Hararis. Yall talk about ruling us but your area is smaller than the region of Banaadir and Somali have 1.3 million km2 so.... okay

Young Popeye

Call me pops
The 50% number she used she just made up, and you are right it doesnt work like that. The user thinks a couple of somali loanwords she heard in harari means the entire language is somali pidgin. She is exaggerating

Harari is a language of its own and has loanwords from many languages

How do we know it’s somali loan words it could be of harari origin because linguists are figuring out that the harari language was part of an extinct language

Young Popeye

Call me pops
I mean look at both the Hararis and Somalis today, even if Somalia loses its lands there will always be Somalis and more cities to fall back on, can't say the same about Hararis. Yall talk about ruling us but your area is smaller than the region of Banaadir and Somali have 1.3 million km2 so.... okay

We are repopulating don’t worry and since u don’t want zaila it’s ours :chrisfreshhah:

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
We are repopulating don’t worry and since u don’t want zaila it’s ours :chrisfreshhah:
When did langaabs controll Zailah. Kkkk, you make me laugh. Go to Zailah and tell them that. Also Zailah is historically a Somali city. You zoothiopians like to steal land and try twist history. f*ck you langaab. My clan is even bigger and has more generation then entire of your ethnicity. Ouuuf langaab gtfoh.:damedamn:

Von

First get your people into relearning the Harari language and have it removed from the endangered language list. Tack back Harar from the Oromos that represent 60 present of the region. :russ: Zeila ? the moment you step out of Harar the Oromos would eat you up like World War Z and you know its. :russ:

Harar was founded by a somali sade Marehan guy abadir musa warwajele aka umar walashma, fiqi umar and was preserved by a somali sade Marehan guy amiir nur ibn mujahid nephew of Ahmed gurey the conqueror also sade Marehan

Young Popeye

Call me pops
First get your people into relearning the Harari language and have it removed from the endangered language list. Tack back Harar from the Oromos that represent 60 present of the region. :russ: Zeila ? the moment you step out of Harar the Oromos would eat you up like World War Z and you know its. :russ:

If we can get our population to atleast 2% of the Somali or Oromo then Horn will be dominated

Von

If we can get our population to atleast 2% of the Somali or Oromo then Horn will be dominated
Oromo population is about to explode so good luck with that, anyways why there so many Oromos in that city?

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
When did langaabs controll Zailah. Kkkk, you make me laugh. Go to Zailah and tell them that. Also Zailah is historically a Somali city. You zoothiopians like to steal land and try twist history. f*ck you langaab. My clan is even bigger and has more generation then entire of your ethnicity. Ouuuf langaab gtfoh.:damedamn:

Harari the people doesn't even exist, They are basically the Xamar cadcad/shaanshi/whatever of Ethiopia.

its just people with cuqdad who came together like Rahanweyne and didn't want to speak Somali, that's literally all it is.
This "Harari" langaab even admitted it above they teach their kids their ethnic group doens't exist because its made up. They don't even have tribes.

the reason they say they are half whatever is because they have been taught their ethnic group doesnt really exist.

Their biggest dream is to become half egyptian/yemeni/turkish and be slaves to Habashi people. But everything in their culture is fucking Somali. How can they name their sons Geele if they don't even own camels?

If i was in power I would sell them to Addis Ababa ( who they love so much) and resettle the town with Somalis who were nice enough to let these idiots live in our cities.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time

Hararis will be extinct like the dinosaurs by the year 2100.

Young Popeye

Call me pops

Mogadishu was started by my clan and we are not ethiopians just because white people made a map recently and drew the borders :chrisfreshhah:

Young Popeye

Call me pops
If i was in power I would sell them to Addis Ababa ( who they love so much) and resettle the town with Somalis who were nice enough to let these idiots live in our cities.

:pachah1: cocaine is a hell of a drug, cities dont switch tribes peacefully so unless your admitting that hararis destroyed a somali army your on crack

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Mogadishu was started by my clan and we are not ethiopians just because white people made a map recently and drew the borders :chrisfreshhah:

Harari people have no clans :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

:pachah1: cocaine is a hell of a drug, cities dont switch tribes peacefully so unless your admitting that hararis destroyed a somali army your on crack

How is letting harari people live in the slums of harar, you guys conquering us :mjlol: the best neighborhoods in harar are named after Imam Ahmed Gurey's squad :pachah1:

Harari people begged Somali people to build the wall so Oromos wouldn't eat them, you guys are the side chick of Somalia :dead1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending