The Somali founder of Harar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
The future is an independent ogaden that tames the oromo and begins a massive invasion into somalia right after it absorbs djbouti. It would thus be too difficult to call for Somali nationalism and thats when Harar comes in :lolbron: The dream of a Somali revival is all fine and dandy but its not realistic when AU, NATO members like turkey is setting up base in Somalia.

i like this better:banderas: honestly it looks like the city has seen better days...
breaking-news (1).png
i think the winds of power are changing, I see turkey as an Allie but the AU and Amisom is something that needs to be tackled and is probably being solved right now but it takes time. Just wait for us and stay strong:friendhug:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
:mindblown: pirates, al shabab. civil wars, secession but u can help harar? bruh:dead: dont worry before we are extinct we shall bring peace to the region. hopefully a union in the region without clan b.s

You do know Harar is a Somali city right :fantasia2:, anytime I visit I get treated like a VIP. Plus your entire language is Somali pidgin with random habash words in it :draketf:

Young Popeye

Call me pops
You do know Harar is a Somali city right :fantasia2:, anytime I visit I get treated like a VIP. Plus your entire language is Somali pidgin with random habash words in it :draketf:

you see the guy in my avatar pic? his name is master woo. its now a chinese town :drakelaugh:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
you see the guy in my avatar pic? his name is master woo. its now a chinese town :drakelaugh:

:sass1:Should I do an expose of Harar soon? Its always been Somali and always will be.

But it kills me when Hararis go "Ohh im half Turkish, im half Yemeni, im half Egypian" they are worse then Somalis when it comes to that shit :drakelaugh:they are on "We Wuz Lightskins":mjlol:

Maybe during Christmas Break if I have the time, Ill do a thorugh expose of Harar :whew:

Harari is not Somali pidgin but it’s own language, pidgin is essentially a simpler form of a language,
which it is not

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Harari is not Somali pidgin but it’s own language, pidgin is essentially a simpler form of a language,
which it is not

50% of the words are Somali, but the way you use your sentences is habash as shit :mjlol:, you guys say siiga or sisa for dust, you guys say wasakh, you guys say magaalo, :mjlol:

and literally all the names for Animals in Adari are Somali, and even the personal names you guys use are even Somali. Naming your kids Liiban and shit :drakelaugh:not very Semitic is it :sass2:

50% of the words are Somali, but the way you use your sentences is habash as shit :mjlol:, you guys say siiga or sisa for dust, you guys say wasakh, you guys say magaalo, :mjlol:

and literally all the names for Animals in Adari are Somali, and even the personal names you guys use are even Somali. Naming your kids Liiban and shit :drakelaugh:not very Semitic is it :sass2:
I’m not sure who you are or what your occupation is but I’m not sure where you are getting that figure from.

You seem like a simpleton from what I’ve read.
The word for dust in harari is bunun and city is gey.
Animals=50% of a language, haha

There are many somali loanwarda in harari, but u are exaggerating
Discussed already https://www.somalispot.com/threads/languages-of-the-horn.19210/

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
I’m not sure who you are or what your occupation is but I’m not sure where you are getting that figure from.

You call only Harar city gey, like harargey and shit, but every other city you guys say Magaalo :mjlol:, Most of the body parts in your " language" is Somali, most of the colors in your "language" is Somali, most of the food terms in your "language" is Somali.

Adari is literally Somali mixed in with weird Habash , its like the Jamaican Patois of Ethiopia :mjlol:Just accept the fact your people are a blend of different cultures who were saved by Somali kings :pachah1:.

The biggest shock is when you name your kids cultural Somali names like Geele and you guys own no camels :deadmanny:

Discussed already https://www.somalispot.com/threads/languages-of-the-horn.19210/

She's around 14 years old, no point trying to debate with her.

You call only Harar city gey, like harargey and shit, but every other city you guys say Magaalo :mjlol:, Most of the body parts in your " language" is Somali, most of the colors in your "language" is Somali, most of the food terms in your "language" is Somali.

Adari is literally Somali mixed in with weird Habash , its like the Jamaican Patois of Ethiopia :mjlol:Just accept the fact your people are a blend of different cultures who were saved by Somali kings :pachah1:.

The biggest shock is when you name your kids cultural Somali names like Geele and you guys own no camels :deadmanny:
Kkkkkkk
We can go through body parts and colors on the thread I linked.
50% kkkk

Young Popeye

Call me pops
:sass1:Should I do an expose of Harar soon? Its always been Somali and always will be.

But it kills me when Hararis go "Ohh im half Turkish, im half Yemeni, im half Egypian" they are worse then Somalis when it comes to that shit :drakelaugh:they are on "We Wuz Lightskins":mjlol:

Maybe during Christmas Break if I have the time, Ill do a thorugh expose of Harar :whew:

the reason they say they are half whatever is because they have been taught their ethnic group doesnt really exist. the elders however fight tooth and nail for recognition as a group :lolbron: its abit confusing for the younger generation:kendrickcry: anyways i like somalis but i think u got history abit wrong, it can get corrupted when passed down 2nd hand for a long time, but harar use to rule somalia its our territory. somalia is harari land :mjkkk:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
the reason they say they are half whatever is because they have been taught their ethnic group doesnt really exist.

Because it doesn't exist :williamswtf:, your elders are correct in teaching that narrative, you are literally people who were grouped together (from different ethnic groups) in the 1600s that all decided to speak Adari instead of Somali as a first language :umwhat:you guys are like the Rahanweyne of Ethiopia.

i think u got history abit wrong, it can get corrupted when passed down 2nd hand for a long time, but harar use to rule somalia its our territory. somalia is harari land :mjkkk:

Harar land does not even exist :umwhat:Somalis have always ruled the Harar region and their mixed race population and will continue to do so :whoo:

Young Popeye

Call me pops

where did you pop out of its been a while :gucciwhat: i think ge is the actual name of the town while harar (harla land) is the name of the province in ancient time. i was told that by a harari historian and this helps with the case https://books.google.ca/books?id=KW...PECmcQ6AEIPzAH#v=onepage&q=arab harla&f=false

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts