The "Somali Civil War" Industry and who benefited

Secession would solve nealry all of these problems. Politicians won't have any influence past their own country. No more puppets and suffering.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Also Adal is the Arabic word for that sultanate, it means justice. ( Arabs always use their own words for shit and regions)

I'm not sure how that relates to the Afar language as they do not say the Somali "Awdal" but rather the Arabic Adal lol.

Anything to undermine Somalis I guess lol.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Also Adal is the Arabic word for that sultanate, it means justice. ( Arabs always use their own words for shit and regions)

I'm not sure how that relates to the Afar language as they do not say the Somali "Awdal" but rather the Arabic Adal lol.

:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Kkkk Awdal had a large Harari (Habesha) population even Ahmed Al Ghazi's wife was Harari just stating facts. :9uoofqd:

I've never met a Harari person who identified with the word Habesha. Ask an elder, they will act offended. Habesha always meant christian, and they were staunch in their Muslim identity.

New generation tik tok kids don't count.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
@Timo Madow and proud@Yibir Huur

What a foreign nation calls a Somali region, doesn't make it the true or original name of that region.

We have to stay true to our Somali language and perspective. Stop looking at our regions through the lens of an Arab man who hates you.

I know truth which would rile up many here. Hararis were actually the majority in Adal not Somalis and Gragn wasn't Somali either, the Walashma dynasty neither. I know all this from a Harari scholar whom I'm lucky to know. Everything will be explained in a future thread.

@Timo Madow and proud

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
I know truth which would rile up many here. Hararis were actually the majority in Adal not Somalis and Gragn wasn't Somali either, the Walashma dynasty neither. I know all this from a Harari scholar whom I'm lucky to know. Everything will be explained in a future thread.

@Timo Madow and proud

@admin
Can this post be posted into a new thread, It's gonna turn into a we wuz.

If you guys want to discuss the nearly extinct Harari culture, please make a new thread. I hope they stop their kibir and become Somali again.

Gambar

VIP
I've never met a Harari person who identified with the word Habesha. Ask an elder, they will act offended. Habesha always meant christian, and they were staunch in their Muslim identity.

There are Amhara and Tigrayan Muslims.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement

I've meant Hararis that have, Habesha is just a culture/ethnicity. 30% of Amhara's are Muslim, Tigre are over 90% Muslim.

@admin
Can this post be posted into a new thread, It's gonna turn into a we wuz.

If you guys want to discuss the nearly extinct Harari culture, please make a new thread. I hope they stop their kibir and become Somali again.
When were Hararis ever Somalis? They're descendants of Harlas and mixed to varying degrees with their neighbours (including Somalis) but they're not Somali at all.

Hargeisa itself was also founded by a Harari but dw you'll see it in my future thread!

I've meant Hararis that have, Habesha is just a culture/ethnicity. 30% of Amhara's are Muslim, Tigre are over 90% Muslim.
Amharas are nealry 90% Christian, yu're confusing data talkign about the region not the actual ethnic group. Also Tigres are in Eritrea and have always been in Eritrea. Most Tigres were Christian until a few centuries ago btw. They have nothign to do with Hararis or Adal

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Who benefits from the never ending "Somali Civil War"
  • Rebel groups funded by outside sources
  • The entire UN racket for food aid and their workers
  • Regional enemies such as Ethiopia and Kenya
  • White flunkies who serve in Somalia military wise and then become "Somali experts" and get paid as such
  • The middle east
  • Racists who want to think Africa is a shit hole
  • People who want to test new weapons/bombing material
  • Anti Muslim people

The Somali civil war (still ongoing) is a lucrative business for the groups above. Shame on the Somalis who aide them for pennies.

It's not only these entities profiting off our dysfunction,
Nations are using proxy wars to further destabilise Somalia due to its strategic location and close
proximity to the red sea
Divide and conquer techniques are taking place under the pretext of peacekeeping , NGO's and so called legitimised organisations ,
We should ask ourselves this they have more foreign troops deployed , to counter a few dozen ragtag terrorist militias using hit and off guerilla tactics

The International community are aware of our status , they know the majority of the inhabitants are desperately poor , rates of illiteracy are appalling , large scale of ignorance , each clan have their own allegiances / separatists ideologies, they know we have a rigid system and political delinquents eager to serve the interests of their patreons instead .
These are common factors happening across the continent and elsewhere

It's more easier to exploit a nation when your countrymen are ignorants
busy belittling among themselves

Turkey might have a positive impact on Somalia but are we aware of their agendas some countries have ulterior motives yet we Somalis are quick to praise anyone that throws us a hand lol

Another man's misfortune is another man's treasure

Any aid money they receive outside the federal government or from 'not having a strong central government'

Literally all Somali regions live off 'aid money' which is more like bribe money designed to keep them poor.

The people giving that money, know 100% the corrupt politician will steal it and store it in a UAE/SWISS/KENYAN Bank, and if you hated Somalis, you'd see that as an investment to keep the Somali Civil War industry going, as opposed to a net loss.

It's like me giving money to a homeless man, but I own the liquor store across the street, I know he's gonna spend my change and his own savings on my liquor

Woah you can’t just say Puntland, “Lives off of aid money” that flies in the face of reality. Puntland was build from a ground up approach. Puntlanders at home and those abroad are constantly collaborating to build hospitals, roads, airports, seaports, schools and finding ambitious solutions to everyday problems.

Can’t you see what’s going on in Garacad now ? Can’t you see how the Puntland government, local citizenry and the diaspora are pouring in money and resources to make Garacad Port a reality ?

Yoo

Eel eh?
Somaliland should incorporate Somalia into our nation, "Greater Somaliland". We have a democratic government that is way less corrupt then the shit you guys have.

Too bad your politicans (aka Ethiopia/Kenya with a Somali face) would never let that happen, inshallah it does tho.
Wouldnt mind that at all, call it the Somali republic instead though :gnzbryw:

Trending

Latest posts