The "Somali Civil War" Industry and who benefited

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Who benefits from the never ending "Somali Civil War"
  • Rebel groups funded by outside sources
  • The entire UN racket for food aid and their workers
  • Regional enemies such as Ethiopia and Kenya
  • White flunkies who serve in Somalia military wise and then become "Somali experts" and get paid as such
  • The middle east
  • Racists who want to think Africa is a shit hole
  • People who want to test new weapons/bombing material
  • Anti Muslim people

The Somali civil war (still ongoing) is a lucrative business for the groups above. Shame on the Somalis who aide them for pennies.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Honestly , for the past 30 years, people's livelihoods depended on the chaos of Somalia lol, if it becomes normal, these people have no careers or pensions lol.

It's kind of comparable to when the Prophet Mohammed pbuh, introduced Islam, and the Jewish Pharsisses/Learned men who knew it was the truth, decided not to convert because they realized that they spent their entire life learning and teaching Judaism, and would have no income if they were to leave it behind, since Islam basically rendered it obsolete.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
I also want to add, regions with limited resources, benefit from the "civil war aid" and "un aid" the most, and would probably prefer that, then actually utilizing what they have and investing in their current area.

I would add secessionists/separatists movements as well.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Wow you seriously are Raw Hard Truth

I am,

and there's honestly people who made millions, if not billions of dollars, off the Somali civil war, and that money is circulating in Europe and North America.

They are sending their kids to College, based on our instability.

Shit ain't right.:kodaksmiley:

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Also GMO companies who want to destroy African crops benefit by using the UN to sneak in their destructive crops to conduct experiments on our environment.

The Human Smuggling/Organ Trafficking industry benefits off the Somali civil war by mutilating our civilians who are escaping to Europe and the Middle east for a better life too. How many of our organs were snatched?

Honestly Somalia is just a testing ground for fuckery and crimes, I honestly think the Nuclear Waste Dumping was a test to see if humanity can dump Nuclear Waste in the Deep sea with no repercussions, and if anything were to happen, it's just a bunch of black people who die.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Don't forget the countries around the Indian Ocean who dump their waste. There are UN gunships blocking the coast to stop fishermen retaliating.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Don't forget the countries around the Indian Ocean who dump their waste. There are UN gunships blocking the coast to stop fishermen retaliating.

Somalia should be the first African country in the 21st century to be able to produce maritime warships, as they used to do in the past before colonization.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Somaliland should incorporate Somalia into our nation, "Greater Somaliland". We have a democratic government that is way less corrupt then the shit you guys have.

Too bad your politicans (aka Ethiopia/Kenya with a Somali face) would never let that happen, inshallah it does tho.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Somaliland should incorporate Somalia into our nation, "Greater Somaliland". We have a democratic government that is way less corrupt then the shit you guys have.

Too bad your politicans (aka Ethiopia/Kenya with a Somali face) would never let that happen, inshallah it does tho.

No African nation should use a colonial name in 2020.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Also the Prison industry outside of Africa benefited from our civil war by locking up all our men/ ( who do commit crimes, Ill be honest),

Our boys become a slave to the prison industrial complex over seas. White correctional officers have careers because of Somali boys committing crimes in North America and Europe.

Literally every community is making money off of our dysfunction

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
Somalia is a colony name as well. It was called "Italina Somalia" before Independence in 1960. A new name or Greater Somaliland could be something like Awdal Republic :ohreally:

It was actually Somalia Italiana

I would prefer Dhul Soomaali, or Ajuuraan etc. Awdal sounds nice too. There is no point to use the Italian Suffix 'ia' or the English word Land, in any of our regions. It's coonish and an obvious colonial relic.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I think you basically covered it all, I hate to think this but sometimes it’s your own kind that be betraying you, so not only do you have to watch out for Kenyans and Ethiopians but certain other “Somalis” that’s the game. May Allah help our people, I don’t know how some of these people call themselves Muslims.

I also want to add, regions with limited resources, benefit from the "civil war aid" and "un aid" the most, and would probably prefer that, then actually utilizing what they have and investing in their current area.

I would add secessionists/separatists movements as well.

hold on a minute, what “civil war aid” do Puntland and Somaliland receive ?

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
I think you basically covered it all, I hate to think this but sometimes it’s your own kind that be betraying you, so not only do you have to watch out for Kenyans and Ethiopians but certain other “Somalis” that’s the game. May Allah help our people, I don’t know how some of these people call themselves Muslims.

I think they think, selling out is the only way to make money, because their ancestors were poor and colonial aides/guides/coons.

f*ck that lol.

I think our generation will be the light in the darkness.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
hold on a minute, what “civil war aid” do Puntland and Somaliland receive ?

Any aid money they receive outside the federal government or from 'not having a strong central government'

Literally all Somali regions live off 'aid money' which is more like bribe money designed to keep them poor.

The people giving that money, know 100% the corrupt politician will steal it and store it in a UAE/SWISS/KENYAN Bank, and if you hated Somalis, you'd see that as an investment to keep the Somali Civil War industry going, as opposed to a net loss.

It's like me giving money to a homeless man, but I own the liquor store across the street, I know he's gonna spend my change and his own savings on my liquor

Trending

Latest posts