Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
how can you think rearranging puzzles pieces makes you smarter then others
:trumpsmirk:i sincerely doubt you're intelligence

if somalis are so dump then how did we defeat a bunch of americans in 1993

how did we establish the ajuuran sultanate if we are so dump

anyone who believes this iq theory perpurtuated by ignorant racist whites to push their so called superiority on others.
how did a bunch of cadan savages make us into selfloathing selfhating insecure cadan slaves

insecure cadans who felt their need to push their superiority on others created this IQ myth
the whole thing is made up by insecure whites
Wj0NeVD.gif
complete joke

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne

Why don't you continue your debate there and what is the need for to start an identical thread?
because i feel the the need to address this important issue
and counter the false IQ agenda

sahib please i have a good heart im doing this for my Somali brothers and sisters
we need to shrug of this white supremacist lie

i hope you understand brother i have made mistakes in the past but ive learnt from them walal this isn't one of them i believe in this

Last edited:
I haven't even tried an iq test. I just get good rgades and that's all that matters. If you seriously believe that an test deasigned to make a certain race who were more educated at the time feel better than others, is legitimate and valid then you have serious issues. If this test determined greatness then how can some nomadic mongols nearly wipe out said master race? how can desert dwelling arabs take byzantine from them and jerusalem. Knowledge is power and each race at one point in time has had their turn to ride the wheel. Even the bible these europeans worship states this fact that all races were superpowers of the world at one point.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I haven't even tried an iq test. I just get good rgades and that's all that matters. If you seriously believe that an test deasigned to make a certain race who were more educated at the time feel better than others, is legitimate and valid then you have serious issues. If this test determined greatness then how can some nomadic mongols nearly wipe out said master race? how can desert dwelling arabs take byzantine from them and jerusalem. Knowledge is power and each race at one point in time has had their turn to ride the wheel. Even the bible these europeans worship states this fact that all races were superpowers of the world at one point.
yes saxib how did a bunch of kushetics rule over egypt for 200 hundred years
and how did arabised cushitic habeshas rule over yemen
and how did somali cushites create the ajuraan sultanate

and how did we cut of christavaos head and defend our selves from cadan portoes

if we have 68 iq we wouldnt have done all those things
giphy.gif

yes saxib how did a bunch of kushetics rule over egypt for 200 hundred years
and how did arabised cushitic habeshas rule over yemen
and how did somali cushites create the ajuraan sultanate

and how did we cut of christavaos head and defend our selves from cadan portoes

if we have 68 iq we wouldnt have done all those things
giphy.gif
Factz!! i can't wait until we get a fully qualified archaeology team to excavate our land so that we can solidify the evidence buried under the sand. We can never tell the full story until we uncover the history that lies beneath our ground. Think about it without archaeology we wouldn't have found out about the existence of vast empires in lands that today look nothing like their civilised prime. We would have never witnessed the proof that dinosaurs existed long ago and that early humans used tools to cut stone and sculpt mega structures.

Muji

VIP

The white washed poster thinks we are going to place ourselves on a continuum where the norm is white men and women who have been educated from birth, who have had all the privileges in life, who have not had to flee a war torn country. And if we score closer to the norm of this distribution we should feel better about ourselves because we are closer to the magical white race!

Take that shit somewhere else

Somalis do not take the test until you understand the historical racism behind Iq testing and the agenda behind it.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Factz!! i can't wait until we get a fully qualified archaeology team to excavate our land so that we can solidify the evidence buried under the sand. We can never tell the full story until we uncover the history that lies beneath our ground. Think about it without archaeology we wouldn't have found out about the existence of vast empires in lands that today look nothing like their civilised prime. We would have never witnessed the proof that dinosaurs existed long ago and that early humans used tools to cut stone and sculpt mega structures.
sahib we have already uncovered most of our hsitory by ourselves
Kherma and Kush bieng one of them
the achievements of the cushites haven't gone unknown walalo

remember we have low IQ laakin

tenor.gif

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

The white washed poster thinks we are going to place ourselves on a continuum where the norm is white men and women who have been educated from birth, who have had all the privileges in life, who have not had to flee a war torn country. And if we score closer to the norm of this distribution we should feel better about ourselves because we are closer to the magical white race!

Take that shit somewhere else

Somalis do not take the test until you understand the historical racism behind Iq testing and the agenda behind it.
it was desieghned to give insecure whites an ego boost
thats all

how the hell am i going to believe rearanging puzzles makes you part of
ze white master race

dont mind me am a just continue bieng a cushite
9vjkg2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts