Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
seething because he didn't get higher than 68

Sxb you seem moderately reasonable.

Your atheist brother is attempting to ascertain our Iq scores and claiming if we score badly on these results we should feel ashamed ourselves.

He is forgetting how these tests were made, and what they are used to argue forth. White supremacists would like black students to not be giving the same opportunities as their white counterparts because according to them it’s a waste of time. Lack of opportunity is not hindering blacks it’s lack of intelligence.

When Iq is discussed, although the theorists behind it aknowledge the environment has a lot to do with your results, ignorant people like the poster don’t mention it. How on earth can we as a group score the same as whites when these tests were made by whites and standardised on whites who are not refugees?

Anyway Chomsky outlines this better than I can

Your atheist brother is attempting to ascertain our Iq scores and claiming if we score badly on these results we should feel ashamed ourselves.

He is forgetting how these tests were made, and what they are used to argue forth. White supremacists would like black students to not be giving the same opportunities as their white counterparts because according to them it’s a waste of time. Lack of opportunity is not hindering blacks it’s lack of intelligence.

When Iq is discussed, although the theorists behind it aknowledge the environment has a lot to do with your results, ignorant people like the poster don’t mention it. How on earth can we as a group score the same as whites when these tests were made by whites and standardised on whites who are not refugees?

I was joking. IQ tests are definitely bs. They only measure how good you are at IQ tests.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I was joking. IQ tests are definitely bs. They only measure how good you are at IQ tests.
the only it will tell you is how good you are at solving puzzles
if you think otherwise you're an easily influenced idio

:siilaanyolaugh:it will help you with you're 4 year olds jigsaw puzzle

Ramen

🌸
The downside with iq test is that people feel inferior after not scoring 120+ iq points. People need to understand that high iq isnt that fun and shit. Those smart nikkers are depressed as hell. They abuse drugs iyo alcohol to make themselves dumber so that they can relate to other people (somehow)

I think the iq test is quite unfair. You cant compare a poor country with a rich one. Many people dont have access to food and a safe enviorment which affects their brain development .
If theyre going to give out random iq points to poor countries
at least test people with the same ethnic background who are living in the west (same education as every bastards out there)

hehe
iq test is racist and is used to look down on black countries
Dont let numbers f*ck you up walaal!
Thank you for listening to my ted talk
- Professor Henni
:siilaanyosmile:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

you're right that the IQ test is a white supremacist scam
to make others doubt what non white minorities can do
and to overlook them in favor of whites, its all done to push white dominance over others the only problem i have with you is you're pro Madow propaganda
we are simply Somali cushites thats it

the truth is IQ is fake intelligence cant be mesurerd like that
their are dump homeless white men and smart women like ilhan Omar
its different from people to people and can vary

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
If (something other than drugs) makes me feel cool, i take it. IQ tests are cool, so i take them not seriously:westbrookswag:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
how am i supposed to believe that a bunch of idiots who believe in the
darwinist "theory" of evolution
and base it as their main ideological identity then call themselves after a skin color
and these guys think their superior
loool total complete savage xoolos

GettyImages_830617844.0.jpg

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
If (something other than drugs) makes me feel cool, i take it. IQ tests are cool, so i take them not seriously:westbrookswag:
sahib dont take IQ tests seriously it doesn't measure intelligence
infact its impossible to fully measure intelligence

if IQ makes you smart then why do math teachers earn less then
footballers i guess they went smart enough to make the right
carear choice:siilaanyolaugh:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
sahib dont take IQ tests seriously it doesn't measure intelligence
infact its impossible to fully measure intelligence

if IQ makes you smart then why do math teachers earn less then
footballers i guess they went smart enough to make the right
carear choice:siilaanyolaugh:

IQ tests are not needed in our life but i think it's cool if you want to waste your time haha but it doesn't measure intelligence. Intelligence is vague and there are a lot of intelligences. Not oonly the logical mathematical intelligence. And in this case, the logical mathematical intelligence fits the Western World :nvjpqts:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
IQ tests are not needed in our life but i think it's cool if you want to waste your time haha but it doesn't measure intelligence. Intelligence is vague and there are a lot of intelligences. Not oonly the logical mathematical intelligence. And in this case, the logical mathematical intelligence fits the Western World :nvjpqts:
saxib i used to get the worst grades in school
the ones who got the best grades ended up doing useless degrees in university
and now work in supermarkets becosue they dont have work experience and a useless degree im doing an apprenticeship in IT and soon will be earning more then
the smartest girl in my school who is now a uni dropout

intelligence doesn't matter and is vague people might be smart one day and dumb the other day its not an attribute it doesn't exist its a load of bullshit

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Did these IQ tests several time; I kept scoring higher... Am I not Somali according to 'em? :bell:

It's just bs. Don't do it thinking it's measuring your intelligence.

I've seen guys who didn't do well, hence having hurt their egos.:gucciwhat: Don't f'kin believe it.. Period!

Not only are IQ test not telling of true intelligence, IQ doesn’t determine your success; hard work dedication and self decipline are more telling.

Apollo

VIP
IQ is only meaningful when a person scores under 80 or above 120. The top ~10% and the bottom ~10%.

All the average folk between 80 and 120 are pretty much the same.

PS. Check out this semi-interesting article by Nassim Taleb (a famous public intellectual) on this topic:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
IQ is only meaningful when a person scores under 80 or above 120. The top ~10% and the bottom ~10%.

All the average folk between 80 and 120 are pretty much the same.

PS. Check out this semi-interesting article by Nassim Taleb (a famous public intellectual) on this topic:

Iq tests measure everything from cognitive ability critical thinking and logical ability not intelligence
It depends on what Iq test you're doing

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
It's a proxy for it.. lots of things are proxies for it. Let's not completely dismiss it, it has some validity, but it's overhyped.
Iq tests measure some abilities like cognitive ability logical thinking
And others and its misinterpreted and misused by those with an agenda

Last edited:

Kratos

Sonder

:camby:
He doesn't discredit the validity of cognitive testing, he is simply condemning the misuse of poorly administered tests which aim to undermine minorities and implement racist social policies. Keyword her is misuses. Cognitive testing is still legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending