IQ is fake

• yes

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • no i mean yes

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IQ is some shit whites made up to feel superior because physically they cannot compete with other races so they have to pretend they have superiority somewhere

World

VIP
IQ is some shit whites made up to feel superior because physically they cannot compete with other races so they have to pretend they have superiority somewhere
That makes no sense. White countries dont score the highest on IQ tests. East Asians do.

That makes no sense. White countries dont score the highest on IQ tests. East Asians do.
Upper Caste Indians also outscore whites. So do Ashkenazi Jews.
But they use this as a reason to support their superiority, alt-right whites say that an IQ too high is not good and is why East Asians lack creativity and are a hivemind. They say that whites having an intermediate IQ score is the best because there is more variation (more whites fall into the genius level and there is great differentiation between them) which allows whites to both be intelligent and retain creativity, whilst E Asians iq scores stiffles creativity. It sounds ridiculous but they actually say this.
And they also use the argument “Its not racist because Asians score higher” whilst saying this

Kratos

Sonder
But they use this as a reason to support their superiority, alt-right whites say that an IQ too high is not good and is why East Asians lack creativity and are a hivemind. They say that whites having an intermediate IQ score is the best because there is more variation (more whites fall into the genius level and there is great differentiation between them) which allows whites to both be intelligent and retain creativity, whilst E Asians iq scores stiffles creativity. It sounds ridiculous but they actually say this.
And they also use the argument “Its not racist because Asians score higher” whilst saying this
The misuse and misinterpretation of IQ test results are a problem. Racists use a twisted interpretation of data to further their superiority agenda but it doesn't change the fact that (good) cognitive tests are legit and unbiased.

Alt-right whites are not the authority on psychological analyses.

The stupidity and hypocricy of white supremacy is hilarious.
They admit that East Asians are intelectually superior and blacks physically superior yet still claim white is superior
Why?
Because they state that “too much” of anything is negative
IQ too high = stiffles creativity
Too much athleticism = stiffles intellect
White = have “just enough” of everything, the perfect medium.

World

VIP
The stupidity and hypocricy of white supremacy is hilarious.
They admit that East Asians are intelectually superior and blacks physically superior yet still claim white is superior
Why?
Because they state that “too much” of anything is negative
IQ too high = stiffles creativity
Too much athleticism = stiffles intellect
White = have “just enough” of everything, the perfect medium.
I just think you’re an afrocentric BLM supremacist who hates white people for no reason tbh.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
The misuse and misinterpretation of IQ test results are a problem. Racists use a twisted interpretation of data to further their superiority agenda but it doesn't change the fact that (good) cognitive tests are legit and unbiased.

Alt-right whites are not the authority on psychological analyses.
:noneck:what are you saying cognitive tests doesn't determine intelligence just you're cognitive thinking ability
The keyword cognitive thinking ability

An IQ test is contextualized and doesn't mean anything outside what it is. The test doesn't measure anything other than the IQ test.

I have raised my concerns about how people are using IQ data and extrapolate that to unrelated things. I'm not one of those bell-curve types.

I was merely interested in the results to debunk that the average IQ for Somalis is 68. Most of you guys self-internalized it through jokes. How many times do you see comments with 68 IQ and Somalis on sspot? But everyone loses their shit when actually asked to take the test. That to me is ridiculous. I only suggested it because it seems that some people are buying into this 68 nonsense, but whatever.

Intelligence is extremely complex, and the scientist doesn't know how much is heritable and how much is environmental. So IQ test is not something you should take seriously.

Let's not make a big deal out of this thing.

@Knowles Noam Chomsky is the goat

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
An IQ test is contextualized and doesn't mean anything outside what it is. The test doesn't measure anything other than the IQ test.

I have raised my concerns about how people are using IQ data and extrapolate that to unrelated things. I'm not one of those bell-curve types.

I was merely interested in the results to debunk that the average IQ for Somalis is 68. Most of you guys self-internalized it through jokes. How many times do you see comments with 68 IQ and Somalis on sspot? But everyone loses their shit when actually asked to take the test. That to me is ridiculous. I only suggested it because it seems that some people are buying into this 68 nonsense, but whatever.

Intelligence is extremely complex, and the scientist doesn't know how much is heritable and how much is environmental. So IQ test is not something you should take seriously.

Let's not make a big deal out of this thing.

@Knowles Noam Chomsky is the goat
sahib its just a racist Nazi white supremacist Darwinist lie
IQ tests dont measure intelligence just you're cognitive thinking ability
the racist Nazis misinterpreted to fit their racist Darwinist agenda

in the end the real purpose was corrupted to suit a racist agenda and to keep others down and to reinforce white supremacist insecure supremacy over others
the effects of it are still bieng dealt today

Status
Not open for further replies.