The simple life in Somalia. Little bit of Asmr included.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Somalia is so calming. I went for nearly a year and it went by so fast. iy was the same routine with no stress

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member

It's the free range chicken and fresh goat milk for me.. Oh and that scene with the cat, soooooooo cute!! 🤭

I don't understand why the houses are built with aluminum sheets though. Wouldn't that make them hotter when it gets hot outside?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Life in Somalia is so simple and fresh. You get really sick in your first week because your body excretes all the shitty processed and GMO foods consumed in the West.

Goat milk is nasty though Camel milk is much tastier.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

It's the free range chicken and fresh goat milk for me.. Oh and that scene with the cat, soooooooo cute!! 🤭

I don't understand why the houses are built with aluminum sheets though. Wouldn't that make them hotter when it gets hot outside?

In hot climates, where cooling expenses form the bulk of homeowners' energy bills, energy-efficient aluminum roofing systems include an integral airspace between the metal panels and the decking. This “dead” space acts as a thermal barrier, blocking heat transference from the roof to the interiors below.

Life in Somalia is so simple and fresh. You get really sick in your first week because your body excretes all the shitty processed and GMO foods consumed in the West.

i got really ill in somalia after my like 5th week there. drinking caano geel made it happen :wow1:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP

I almost died in my first time in Somalia. I was vomiting for days and the I got malaria :manny:

Living in a good neighbourhood in Mogadishu is not much different from living in the developed world. We have Wi-Fi , TV , running water and a sewage system in my late grandfathers place in Mogadishu.

However smaller towns and tuulos are hell on earth lol

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I wish they completely shifted to consuming fish. They would be much healthier.

Nah, pastured eggs, pastured meat and pastured dairy that is raw are all great stuff. I'd limit the plant foods to just some organic, unsprayed varieties of fruit but their diets are otherwise on point. They mostly just screw up with all the grains, refined sugar, plant oils and whatnot.

It's normal as long as you own your own power generator. I was watching the 2010 world Cup and playing PS3 in my little tuulo.

It's a simple and carefree life. I miss getting up to brush my teeth, coming back to my room my bed was already made and breakfast served.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Living in a good neighbourhood in Mogadishu is not much different from living in the developed world. We have Wi-Fi , TV , running water and a sewage system in my late grandfathers place in Mogadishu.

However smaller towns and tuulos are hell on earth lol

I actually would love to experience the tuulo life.
It looks peaceful plus I wanna play with the goats and cats 😅

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I actually would love to experience the tuulo life.
It looks peaceful plus I wanna play with the goats and cats 😅

1617997496169.png