"The Salman Rushdie" of Somalis

Do you consider this bloke is an Apostate?

• Yes

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • I don't know and don't care (I'm still in the closet)

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • fok off Aussie

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
@AdoonkaAlle

Sxb, since you knocked off democracy in your theocratic Islamic State, isn’t the sort of leadership you want similar to that of ISIS and Alshabaab? An un-elected Emir who if you don’t give allegiance to him will result in you being declared a “murtad” and beheaded? If it’s different, care to explain?

You claim to be an ex salafi but you don't know how the khulafa alrashiduun were chosen?

How was Abu Bakr(may Allah be pleased with him) chosen as the leader? After the death of the Prophet(sallalahu alayhi wa salam) the muhajireen and Ansaar came together as a group and choose Abu Bakr to be their next leader.

Another way is at the deathbed of Umar ibn Khattab he made a committee of six sahaba to choose between them who would be the next leader. The 6 were made up of Ali ibn Taalib, Abdirahman ibn awf, Uthman ibn Affan, Zubayr ibn al Awwam, Saad ibn Abi Waqqaas and Talha ibn Ubaidullah. After deliberating they decided that between them Uthman should be the next Caliph.

Islam doesn't use the ideals of rule by the masses as seen in direct democracy with their idea of one man, one vote.

Instead rulers are elected and supported by the leaders of the society. The elders, the scholars iyo wax garad ka.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
watch the following video by hamza yusuf on the same issue of secularism. Compare the opinion that he had back then to his current view and ask yourself what caused the change ?

I follow this Sheikh's great wisdom, he was talking about NWO and Dajjalic period different context

@Sakiin

We know how Ali who was in the midst of burying his cousin Mohamed was outplayed and outmanoeuvred during that process in selecting a leader to replace Mohamed and the other clan members (Abu Bakar and Othman) never asked him or his family to take part in that “wonderful democratic process”. This led Muslims to be wedged and forever to be divided into Shia and Sunnis and too much blood were shed between the clans of Aisha and Ali. How many Muslims died at the wars of Ali and Aisha? Ali’s sons were butchered by Mu’awiya and Yazid, two alcoholics (father and son) that Sunnis were chastised never to criticise them till today. Were they wrong? You will be too frightened to answer it. Is it an unforgivable sin to honestly state to the facts to what happened to Ali’s sons? This succession to Mohamed (secretly organised by one clan) is the most central issue that split the Muslims into Sunni Vs Shia and it was clan (bloodshed) coup d'état orchestrated by Abu Bakar and Othman, which descended into full on tribal and civil war between Aisha and Ali's clans and that is your Greatest democracy of all!!:qri8gs7:

That is the model practiced by the contemporary Sunni Jihadi Islamists. Blood and Bones. They love it.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
I follow this Sheikh's great wisdom, he was talking about NWO and Dajjalic period different context

The title of the video is literally " secularism the greatest danger facing islam" he discusses the same issues albeit in more detail as the video you posted.

At the heart of secularism lies the objective of separating religion from having any influence in how a country is governed. Your view regarding the relationship between the state and islam contradicts the message of Quran in terms of adhering and submitting ourselves to the laws that Allah has legislated for us.

How is it possible that islam has given us guidelines in the most intricate of human affairs such as performing istinja, personal grooming etc but has nothing to say when it comes to the more important matters such as politics, economics etc ?

Even though i don't agree nor follow him when it comes certain matters and positions he has regarding islam i nonetheless take whatever good he has to say and disregard that which isn't khayr. Let me share with you a couple of profound statements from the video that i believe are quite relevant

1. @20:00 Every generation of muslims have to take it upon themselves to study this book and learn to apply it to their given contextual circumstances which change with time and place but the reality of Quran does not change with time and place. It can be applied in any time and place which is the unique nature of the matrix of the Quran.

2. @1:17 : We need to look and find out what the Quranic view is and the only way we will would be able to do that, is literally to first examine our own assumptions because literally many of us are looking through colonised eyes. We've ideas in our minds that are alien to our culture ,to our deen, to our way of life and we've to examine the way we perceive reality

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
You claim to be an ex salafi but you don't know how the khulafa alrashiduun were chosen?

How was Abu Bakr(may Allah be pleased with him) chosen as the leader? After the death of the Prophet(sallalahu alayhi wa salam) the muhajireen and Ansaar came together as a group and choose Abu Bakr to be their next leader.

Another way is at the deathbed of Umar ibn Khattab he made a committee of six sahaba to choose between them who would be the next leader. The 6 were made up of Ali ibn Taalib, Abdirahman ibn awf, Uthman ibn Affan, Zubayr ibn al Awwam, Saad ibn Abi Waqqaas and Talha ibn Ubaidullah. After deliberating they decided that between them Uthman should be the next Caliph.

Islam doesn't use the ideals of rule by the masses as seen in direct democracy with their idea of one man, one vote.

Instead rulers are elected and supported by the leaders of the society. The elders, the scholars iyo wax garad ka.

Walaal ignore him as he's only interested in validating his hatred of islam and will twist anything you say to suit his agenda.

Walaal ignore him as he's only interested in validating his hatred of islam and will twist anything you say to suit his agenda.

@AdoonkaAlle

Since no Sunni would be capable to venture into the despicable way in how Ali and his family were treated, it’s better to ignore me. But to call it “Islamic democracy” how the caliphs were selected is adding insult to injury to the suffering of Ali and his family. A historical fact.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
What an intelligent man!!! If only Somalis were led by people like him, we wouldn't be in this quagmire today. The irony is that this academic is a graduate of Umm Al-Qura University in Saudi Arabia and is advocating for a secular Somalia.

This Somali intellectual wrote a book called, “The Rule of Apostasy In Islam: Is it True?” and all the crazy Somali Salafi Sheikhs called him an apostate including one Sheikh who called the TFG of Abdulahi Yusuf an apostate regime and later visited his cousin Abdi Ileey in Ethiopia and praised his rule.

Book on apostasy in Islam earns writer the moniker ‘Somalia’s Salman Rushdie’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...c3eda0-66b1-11e4-ab86-46000e1d0035_story.html

Read his arguments and do you consider him an apostate?
@DR OSMAN Thought this might interest you.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
You mean prying?
I was born in the UK, I'm not a farax, caadi iska dhig noh.

Screenshot 2020-10-26 at 09.00.17.png

Trending

Latest posts