The rumours of French Montana is trueeeeee

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Hmm,

I am suspicious. Some ancestry service companies give people fake Ethiopian and Somali percentages. Especially if they are a mixture between Sub-Saharan and North African or Arab. His mother looks like a more Sub-Saharan than average Maghrebi.

But then again, if he did ancestry.com, they recently updated their database and accuracy. Not sure. 🤔
Dont these north africans be eb1b1 or whatever dating backing 15,000 years ago?

Are you guys delusional enough to think his mother is Somali?

Why would he find out the Somali ancestry through a test then?

He may have a Somali ancestor, but it's obviously not his own mother... :bell:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
My ancestors do a 360 in their qabris every time i see ‘somalian’. Why does it feel like people do it on purpose at this point? Does somalian actually sound more correct to ajnabis than somali?

Anyways, it’s fax. Look at his mom. Look at her name too, and try tell me that ain’t a malawax munching, hagbad hoarding, buraanbar niikoing habaryar.
View attachment 152445
Frenchs mum
4DA9DB1C-7E49-4F27-8D75-3348B1B3AA3E.jpeg

Apollo

VIP

His mother is not Somali.

I have noticed that Somali trolls do this often. They claim random B-grade celebrities as Somali, spread rumors about them being part Somali on wikipedia and social media. Then it catches on like fake news.

A few years ago there was this Russian model (Katya Shchekina) who was falsely claimed to be half Somali. It went so far that she even had to state that she wasn't one. Embarrassing.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
He confirmed it before. He is now seeking attention.

French is also often reported as being of partial Somali descent. Asked about the rumors during a phone-in interview with Nomad Radio, a UK-based Somali music station, he indicated that both of his parents were Moroccan but that he has Somali ancestry as well.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I bet it’s like a small number like 2% or something like that. We don’t claim that nigga because he probably has West African DNA as well plus he’s a shitty rapper :susp:

Trending