The rumours of French Montana is trueeeeee

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
My ancestors do a 360 in their qabris every time i see ‘somalian’. Why does it feel like people do it on purpose at this point? Does somalian actually sound more correct to ajnabis than somali?

Anyways, it’s fax. Look at his mom. Look at her name too, and try tell me that ain’t a malawax munching, hagbad hoarding, buraanbar niikoing habaryar.
View attachment 152445
That's not his mother, nor is his mother called Khadija Guled.

:mjlol:

This is his mother.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Could only stand this track of his, but only cuz Drake's Kanye diss made this relevant

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
My ancestors do a 360 in their qabris every time i see ‘somalian’. Why does it feel like people do it on purpose at this point? Does somalian actually sound more correct to ajnabis than somali?

Anyways, it’s fax. Look at his mom. Look at her name too, and try tell me that ain’t a malawax munching, hagbad hoarding, buraanbar niikoing habaryar.
View attachment 152445
That doesn't look like her, does it?:stopit:

I've done a lil research on that pic of the habo and it's mostly from one Twitter user(could be a troll) Someone already said that habryar looked familiar lmaoo. I think the nigga knows who his mom is and if he lying that's messed up

Apollo

VIP

:rejoice:man like french

Hmm,

I am suspicious. Some ancestry service companies give people fake Ethiopian and Somali percentages. Especially if they are a mixture between Sub-Saharan and North African or Arab. His mother looks like a more Sub-Saharan than average Maghrebi.

But then again, if he did ancestry.com, they recently updated their database and accuracy. Not sure. 🤔

Jungle

VIP
He could spit when he first came out with max, now he just hop on every wave. He got shot in the head thats why speak and look slow.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
I’ve been tricked, bamboozled, hoodwinked, led stray. Google told me that’s his mother lmao
Wey dhacdaa

giphy.gif

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
somalians are from a nation known as somaliana they different to us somalis as their country got absorbed by iran back in the and are now reduced to a shanty town in persian iraqi border
abdi shah can have we dodging this L like bezos paying taxes:obamaswag:
Dodge meme - Imgur

Trending

Latest posts