The rise of the 30 year old never been married before halimos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Specially in Europe, has anyone noticed this? it was unheard of back in the early 2000s
but today it is very prevalent.Since biological differences exist it would obviously raise
eye-brows and lower the market rate for a girl to be single at that age since most men
wouldn't go for a 30 year old female when it comes to marriage (due to lower fertility).
Would any of you guys here ever marry a woman of that category?

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
Lots of Somali moms have kids well into their 40s. Let this sink in..

They start breeding in early 20s in some cases 18. Also having children at 40 rises the risk
of autism and other complications it is not something to look up to.

I actually know A Halimo that is like 31, but she is really beautiful and she looks like she's in her teens :whew: and Shes a doctor as well,
its not that she can't get married, its just that no faaraxs who approached her are on equal footing with her or better. She makes 300k a year as well :damn:

But She's like a decade older than me, the age disparity is too great. I wouldn't mind a Halimo 2-4 years older than me tho..:manny:

If seen that Somali woman are particularly fertile and can bear children in to their 40s, but your right Somali relationships where the female is a bit older (2+ years) are unheard off, sad news for milf lovers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bohol

VIP
If seen that Somali woman are particularly fertile and can bear children in to their 40s, but your right Somali relationships where the female is a bit older (2+ years) are unheard off, sad news for milf lovers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is a cultural thing. Even older Somali men who are well learned and loaded don't go for woman in their 30s.

Exhibit A: Dr Habeeb and his young trophy wifey (21)

17457395_1857570934512226_2131415844249569032_n.jpg

They start breeding in early 20s. Also having children at 40 rises the risk of autism and other complications, it is not something to look up to.

They can have kids that age even if they never had them before. Tbh you can have kids with health problems /birth defects any age its not necessarily tied to age.

Bohol

VIP
They can have kids that age even if they never had them before. Tbh you can have kids with health problems /birth defects any age its not necessarily tied to age.

Science disagrees abaayo.

"Babies born to older mothers have a higher risk of certain chromosome problems, such as Down syndrome. The risk of pregnancy
loss is higher. The risk of pregnancy loss — by miscarriage and stillbirth — increases as you get older, perhaps due to pre-existing
medical conditions or fetal chromosomal abnormalities."

http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/getting-pregnant/in-depth/pregnancy/art-20045756

Bohol

VIP
She probably married him for his money. I bet she wishes she could have a younger man.

Not really. You will be surprised the amount of Somali women that are into older guys (since they are more responsible, wiser and can provide).

These guys who marry 19-25 year old girls are bankrupting their potential household income.

The stigma around marrying a 30 year old is complete duulinimo. Only losers marry younger girls because they don't know what they want. What's sad is that many of these young women have potential and graduate from school, until some duuli decides to pump her with 3-4 kids while she's holding a 50-60k debt from school.

If you want to build family wealth and increase your household income--marry someone who's developed mentality, emotionally and financially. I know 30 year old females who run financial laps around 40 year old Somali males.

30 isn't old. It's only old certain cultures who reduce women to a number. It's a really disgusting mentality. Especially for Muslim men to hold this view. Marriage is calaf. It could happen at any age really. And who is to guarantee you'll bear children even if you marry young?

I'm more concerned about the 20-25y/o single mothers.

30 isn't old. It's only old certain cultures who reduce women to a number. It's a really disgusting mentality. Especially for Muslim men to hold this view. Marriage is calaf. It could happen at any age really. And who is to guarantee you'll bear children even if you marry young?

Somali people don't care about that a 25 year old with 3 kids from 3 baby daddies is seen in a better light then a 30 year old who hasn't been married.

Bohol

VIP

The thing is the 30 year old single females are even sadder than the single mothers. Atleast the single mothers have their babies to cuddle
at night. You will never hear a single mother saying she regretted having kids but you will see plenty of 30 year old females regretting not
getting married earlier.

:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.