The rise of Qabiilism in Generation Z is worrying.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Each generation becomes more intelligent, so Z is probably the smartest generation ever. They understood that there's no need for second guesses, they understood the root cause of Somali strife and they are adopting the solution which is qabilism. Most of you who preach Somalinimo are lowkey tribal so I am happy they are reaching their final destination at an earlier age. May Allah guide them and lead them away from your ignorance and hypocrisy.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Somalia is the first country to see its entire society collapse.

Yet people will have you believe that qabiil which is the foundation of our society isn’t the problem.

The slick qabiilists will try paint this as a conflict between qabiil or nationalism, when both are brain dead.

Somalia is the first country to see its entire society collapse.

Yet people will have you believe that qabiil which is the foundation of our society isn’t the problem.

The slick qabiilists will try paint this as a conflict between qabiil or nationalism, when both are brain dead.
Little do they know they'll even clash on sub sub sub level :mjlol:

I make jokes regarding qabiils from time to time but I guarantee you that the new generation don’t give a damn about tribes and no longer posses the Paleolithic mindset.

I have friends of diverse tribes and have not made any pejorative against other tribes despite that I'm quite resolute about marrying from within my clan. :jcoleno:If he isn't a Samaroon with an advanced degree I will friendzone him and there is nothing he can do about that. I'm beyond redemption.
Marrying from your own clan is incest :vqbuyv0: you should marry from a clan that is very freindly to your clan like Surre.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Marrying from your own clan is incest :vqbuyv0: you should marry from a clan that is very freindly to your clan like Surre.
Both my parents are Gadabuursi and all my grandparents are Gadabuursi. We're not the same sub-clans. I don't think you're familiar with our size, dynamics, or level of relatedness so let me school you. My parents are both Yonis Makahil Muuse and they are separated by 15 generations. These subclans were not permitted to marry until 80 years ago. Our clan structure and certain micro-cultural practices are unique. We're far from inbred. And there is nothing wrong with me marrying another non-related Gadabuursi. I would like to keep the Samaroon legacy going.

And I'm not interested in 18-year-olds.
Go Away GIF by P-Valley

@Saredo what does g-unit stand for, geek unit?
Gadabursi is not gangsta ok:drakekidding:

If he isn't a Samaroon with an advanced degree I will friendzone him and there is nothing he can do about that. I'm beyond redemption.
I don't think you have much choice apart from nerds anyway if you want to marry only a fellow Mandalugi, who's highly likely to be vaccinated btw :hemad:

And I'm not interested in 18-year-olds.
Go Away GIF by P-Valley

I'm 30
so.gif

because I can control them best. There is nothing more delicious than a miskeen Gadabuursi man that I can manipulate with words and beauty and use tribal guilt against
How can a miskeen guy give a mean piping. You want a sexless marriage don't you.

Last edited:

YAMS

I like milk and potato.
When you see them in real life you can start worrying dont take anything said online serious

They do it in real life. They are the worst. One of the biggest school districts in MN called parents recently and it turns out the high schoolers are mauling each other because of qabiil. The school admins and police said ..."we can solve most everything but not this qabiil thing."

The worst part is that they dont even know anything about qabiil. MJ kids were fighting OG kids while repping darood. HG kids were beating up MX kids while repping Galmudug. It made no sense!

They do it in real life. They are the worst. One of the biggest school districts in MN called parents recently and it turns out the high schoolers are mauling each other because of qabiil. The school admins and police said ..."we can solve most everything but not this qabiil thing."

The worst part is that they dont even know anything about qabiil. MJ kids were fighting OG kids while repping darood. HG kids were beating up MX kids while repping Galmudug. It made no sense!
You just made this up, I know you did. :dead:

Blame that on their parents. a moneky acts like a monkey-- i posted a recent prank video in the uk-- Xaliimo pranking her dad that she is going to sweden and marrying a total stranger. Instead of the Dad asking-- r u nuts? He asks what is his qabil? I was struggle to know if he means to find out a fellow qabil man is les of a monster or a serial killer of his beloved manish daughter?
:dead::dead:

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/

This is probably true since the kids there kept asking me my qabil and I kept saying "Nagadhaf ciyartaa". I had to quickly run away since they sensed my waqooyness.

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil

"Import the third world, become the third world."

:trumpsmirk:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Saredo what does g-unit stand for, geek unit?
Gadabursi is not gangsta ok:drakekidding:

I don't think you have much choice apart from nerds anyway if you want to marry only a fellow Mandalugi, who's highly likely to be vaccinated btw :hemad:

I'm 30 View attachment 217118

How can a miskeen guy give a mean piping. You want a sexless marriage don't you.
:manny: I don't get why you guys are so offended. It's not like I'm the only woman in the world. You have your options as do I. At least I'm honest about where I stand. And do not mask my preferences to placate you.

As for your negating of Samaroon Siciid. That's priceless. :dead: They are the most educated Dir tribe. And I doubt you can brag about having a defeated Oromo King buried in your back yard. I know a lot of my qabil history and don't actively share it on here. And as I said I prefer to take the lead and a man confident in himself and self-assured in his masculinity won't mind. I like 'nerds' they are more easy to tolerate than saqajaans. And happen to have redeeming qualities. Its evident you have your head in the gutter. Confine your troll to NSFW.

If you aren't a G we can't be anything but friends.
Difficult People Goodbye GIF by HULU

YAMS

I like milk and potato.
This is probably true since the kids there kept asking me my qabil and I kept saying "Nagadhaf ciyartaa". I had to quickly run away since they sensed my waqooyness.

"Qashin 3alaa qashin." That's a good phrase. Stolen.

Trending