The rise of Qabiilism in Generation Z is worrying.

When are you guys going to coup the fat man, wallahi? Nacalaa ku yaal. That man lives in a palace while he leases your country out like a brood mare for military bases and thousands of your people beg in the streets and live in SLUMS! There is no reason why such a small country sitting on a key part of one of the world's busiest trade routes is not filthy rich!
Your right! It’s honestly a shame! To add insult to injury that dayooth brought that nasty madow guy Tommy and he exploits Somali, Ethiopian, and Afar women. The stories I heard is truly sickening. Djibouti is soo small so we know all of the tea. That dusty danyeer brings his dusty stooges to Djibouti and roams around like this country is his! Tbh Djiboutians are to blame aswell. We deserve that president because the ppl that live there are trash. It’s our sins. Also, apparently IOG puts shir on the khat to make the people more docile towards him during his elections period.

The only way IOG is going to leave the presidential chair is through death atp.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
omg your samaroon aswell!!!! Ayeeeeee! Awdal state!!!! 🤣🤣

Btw now it makes why you love the saylici dance. I can’t lie we have the best traditional dance ahahah it’s soo diverse and beautiful. Don’t get me wrong I love dhanto but Saylici is where it’s at!!
:deadmanny: Yes; Inadeer. I thought it was obvious. @Saredo is my cousin too. :2tjlv3e: Saylici is our cultural dance our food is par excellence and we have professors galore. Who else could I be? :lol:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
:deadmanny: Yes; Inadeer. I thought it was obvious. @Saredo is my cousin too. :2tjlv3e: Saylici is our cultural dance our food is par excellence and we have professors galore. Who else could I be? :lol:
My hooyo always spoke well of reer Samaroon. Told me you're very nice, wadani and hospitable people and, oddly enough, often emphasized the educatedness as well. A lot of respectable medieval scholars from the Somali coast were from what is now Awdal as well, from what I remember. I'll be sure to list them out someday when I prepare a post on medieval and early modern Somali scholars mentioned in various accounts in the last 1,000 years.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Acudhubillah. Miskiin iyo I can manipulate with words and use tribal guilt kulaha.

prayer GIF
:deadrose: I'm quite the charmer when I'm not lazy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My hooyo always spoke well of reer Samaroon. Told me you're very nice, wadani and hospitable people and, oddly enough, often emphasized the educatedness as well. A lot of respectable medieval scholars from the Somali coast were from what is now Awdal as well, from what I remember. I'll be sure to list them out someday when I prepare a post on medieval and early modern Somali scholars mentioned in various accounts in the last 1,000 years.
Please do! Whatever you post is often informative and enlightening. And it will be well-received!

Clapping Applause GIF

iftiina

Spoilers Queen
Qabyalaad is something new to them while it’s cringy seeing these young kids and teenagers sprouting bs it’s a come and go situation, phase like, what matters is their enviornment

Old heads always blaming the younger generation .
I bet OP was busting his qori and xooging livestocks from rival qabiil at the tender age of 10 now dude wants to lecture ppl .

@SomaliPariah is not that serious saxib dont take what's said in these forums serious.

Lets Be Honest Men And Women Faan Over Qabils Just Because Themselfs And Their Fathers Grandfathers And So On Didn't Amount To Anything That's Why They Go Down The Line To Find Anthing Of Note Somalis Are A Funny People

3Whv.gif

I have friends of diverse tribes and have not made any pejorative against other tribes despite that I'm quite resolute about marrying from within my clan. :jcoleno:If he isn't a Samaroon with an advanced degree I will friendzone him and there is nothing he can do about that. I'm beyond redemption.
inaadeer even as a fellow Samaroon Siciid, I find that a bit difficult pill to swallow walaahi.

Jacaylku indho ma leh!.

The playground insults arent what destroys its the nepotism and hidden clan bias that did.

I am pro-qabiil and we are never going back to hiding behind a Wadani shirt. Those cowards are what brought the warlord era
Qabiilism is the mother and father of nepotism and cronyism. Qabiil is part of our culture,no harm. however once you use that to wedge division, Wadanism should always prevail adeer.

HEEEEEY!!!! Tread slowly 😡 LOOl
Alhamdulilah am far from qabilist and more wadani tbh because that would benefit all of us. Y’all should learn from us Djiboutian ppl (i know our country is farrrrrr from perfect but atleast we can live peacefully with different tribes and ethnicity).
Our slogan is: Nous sommes Djiboutiens 🇩🇯
Love Reer Jabuutiga... ilbax weeyi.

The playground insults arent what destroys its the nepotism and hidden clan bias that did.

I am pro-qabiil and we are never going back to hiding behind a Wadani shirt. Those cowards are what brought the warlord era
Is that my nigga sang kang in your profile pic?

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
have y’all seen TikTok qabyalaad? It’s so cringe especially if the creator is Hooyo mataalo:tacky::stressed:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
inaadeer even as a fellow Samaroon Siciid, I find that a bit difficult pill to swallow walaahi.

Jacaylku indho ma leh!.

shy snow white GIF

You're too kind, walaashay.

Trending