The Pfizer vaccine's here. Pepper that angus.

I would say a mask is less invasive than an inoculation. It might hinder your breathing, but the level of unavoidable risk is significantly lower. It is not being injected intramuscularly and there is less of a possibility of potentially severe reactions to a mask than a vaccine. That is like a totally different layer of compliance. I am not sure how they will pull it off. Unless they use the vaccine willing members of the public to police the groups of vaccine hesitant individuals.

I pose this question. What has happened to autonomy and bodily sanctity if the state needs to apply massive pressure for compliance? I personally do not think that resistance is futile. They may try but they cannot control a large chunk of the population (of voters). It is not an authoritarian regime. But I do find the use of Operation Warp Speed somewhat alarming it's a US government and industry partnership in the R&D of vaccines that will deploy the use of the military in vaccine disbursement . Can't they just reason with people and provide national compensation in case things go wrong? The masses will never trust their governments if they are forcibly injected. Even if this is done indirectly through requesting businesses/organizations i.e. airlines and workplaces demand travelers or employees have a certificate of vaccination. Which from what I gather some people might try to fabricate (if cornered).
After 9/11 Western governments started turning into Ingsoc-tier totalitarian regimes. Look at the advent of goverment programs/agencies like the NSA, the flight restrictions etc. Thanks to the covid pandemic, governments now have more control than they've ever had and I doubt they'll relinquish their new-found powers so easily. Covid-19 is the 9/11 of our generation wallahi. I think we lost out autonomy the moment the lockdowns were put in place. They stripped people of the abilitiy to feed themselves, and now if we don't adhere to their mandates they'll just impose another lockdown till we all toe the line. I don't think the avg person who's got mortgage payments/rent pilling up and children to feed will "resist" very much. Things seem to grow darker and darker every year in the West, I honestly can't wait to leave.

That's 100% going to happen if they start pushing the vaccine certificate/passport shit too much, you can get ahold of pretty much anything on dark-web marketplaces. Thank god for cryptocurrencies wallahi lol

What is going on🤔

• Doesn't stop virus transmission
  • Unnecessary for young healthy people
  • Possibility of severe side-effects, "Covid-like symptoms"
  • Multiple doses of the Pfizer vaccine are required
  • No liability against the drug companies manufacturing vaccines
What's next? "May cause hair loss, impotence, delusions of grandeur, psychosis and paralysis" loool, it just keeps getting worse and worse wallahi:heh:

• Doesn't stop virus transmission
  • Unnecessary for young healthy people
  • Possibility of severe side-effects, "Covid-like symptoms"
  • Multiple doses of the Pfizer vaccine are required
  • No liability against the drug companies manufacturing vaccines
What's next? "May cause hair loss, impotence, delusions of grandeur, psychosis and paralysis" loool, it just keeps getting worse and worse wallahi:heh:
And people are advocating for the vaccine, they would probably drink cyanid if the goverment told them to do it😅

Is anyone else concerned about the social implications of refusing the vaccine?
Sure, they'll start off with the elderly and the most vulnerable, but how soon until the rest of us are socially pressured into also getting vaccinated?

I don't think it'll happen over night but at some point they might start making life difficult for unvaccinated people. "Oh you want to access our gym, get vaccinated f-ggot". The smug brain-dead hoards on twitter are already hard at work shilling the vaccine.

Mass vaccination isn't out the realm of possibility if enough people start screeching "ANTI-VAXXER!!".
Not to mention the fact that the drug companies manufacturing the vaccines get immunity and aren't liable for the whatever fucked-up adverse side-effect the vaccine might give you loooool.

I've already started returning to normal life to some extent, at this point I know enough people who've caught the virus and it's fucking joke. I'd rather catch it multiple times over taking this vaccine. Good luck bois, things are about to get fucking dystopian.

View attachment 156755
The MHRA = Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency btw.
The fact that Bill Gates had a major influence on the production of the vaccination is enough to keep me away from it.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I came across this video recent. I'm suprised why an the fellow mentioned sterilization and the vaccine. Did my ears hear the Oxford Scientist correctly?

@1:50 - "These vaccines are unlikely to completely sterilize a population. They are very likely to work in a % say 60 or 70%"

Was that a freudian slip? Or did he mean something else?

@Nak Muay

I came across this video recent. I'm suprised why an the fellow mentioned sterilization and the vaccine. Did my ears hear the Oxford Scientist correctly?

@1:50 - "These vaccines are unlikely to completely sterilize a population. They are very likely to work in a % say 60 or 70%"

@Nak Muay
A slip probably😶 are you forced to take it?

@Nak Muay
Holy mother of all freudian slips loool. He probably misspoke, but the fact that he had the word "sterilization" floating around in his head while discussing the vaccine is really daunting.

I remember reading something about how the vaccine could trigger an autoimmune response which would do all sorts of shit to placenta formation/development. I just assumed the writer was some ramblings of a schizo. Scientists have been artistically screeching about climate-change for decades now, so much so that some well-off couples are legit refusing to have anymore children.

The immunity from the vaccine supposedly only last 3months, they're 100% going to try and make it seem like another flu season jab.
I'm in half a mind to freeze some sperm wallahi, infertility's a death sentence:snoop:

Trending