The Pfizer vaccine's here. Pepper that angus.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Holy mother of all freudian slips loool. He probably misspoke, but the fact that he had the word "sterilization" floating around in his head while discussing the vaccine is really daunting.

I remember reading something about how the vaccine could trigger an autoimmune response which would do all sorts of shit to placenta formation/development. I just assumed the writer was some ramblings of a schizo. Scientists have been artistically screeching about climate-change for decades now, so much so that some well-off couples are legit refusing to have anymore children.

The immunity from the vaccine supposedly only last 3months, they're 100% going to try and make it seem like another flu season jab.
I'm in half a mind to freeze some sperm wallahi, infertility's a death sentence:snoop:

At first I dismissed it. But I wouldn't take my chances. Even if it hypothetically causes temporary sterilization (how long is this supposed indefinite duration they are speaking of)?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It was the Frenchies that mentioned it and back tracked from the backlash. Well 9 out of 10 of the countries with the highest birth rates in the world are in Africa.

I know about the French, but I do remember reading somewhere about Bill and his wife wanting to give priority to African Americans, dunno how much truth there was to it but I had immediate :mjpls: :mjpls: :mjpls: :mjpls: :mjpls: vibes.

Personally, I'm not getting vaccinated for shit until I'm forced to comply. I'm healthy hamdullilah and may God preserve my health

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I know about the French, but I do remember reading somewhere about Bill and his wife wanting to give priority to African Americans, dunno how much truth there was to it but I had immediate :mjpls: :mjpls: :mjpls: :mjpls: :mjpls: vibes.

Personally, I'm not getting vaccinated for shit until I'm forced to comply. I'm healthy hamdullilah and may God preserve my health

Honestly no matter what it's damned if they do, damned if they don't. If AAs aren't the top of the list they are being medically underserved/neglected. If they are the first to receive treatment there is a Tuskegee like conspiracy. That's the trouble with dealing with ethnic minority populations. Trust me Bill certainly isn't a saint either. And Gate's Sr was the head of Planned Parenthood which is sketchy to say the least.

I don't trust billionaire "philanthropists" as far as I can throw them wallahi.
At first I dismissed it. But I wouldn't take my chances. Even if it hypothetically causes temporary sterilization (how long is this supposed indefinite duration they are speaking of)?

If things stay on the current trajectory and people accept the mass vaccinations, it'll become a yearly thing. They've said so as much, so the possible infertility could be permenant.

I came across this video recent. I'm suprised why an the fellow mentioned sterilization and the vaccine. Did my ears hear the Oxford Scientist correctly?

@1:50 - "These vaccines are unlikely to completely sterilize a population. They are very likely to work in a % say 60 or 70%"

Was that a freudian slip? Or did he mean something else?

@Nak Muay

I dont usually venture into this section, but the message above is grossly inaccurate, and dangerous.

Prof. John Bell did not misspeak when he mentioned sterilisation, this is a common term used when discussing vaccines, and denotes a response to the vaccine that prevents a returning virus from gaining ground in the body. Its a technical phrase. Basically Sterilising Immunity means you can not be infected by the virus, the highest level of immunity.

Think of "sterilisation immunity" to mean "complete protection" from the virus. Sterilising immunity is also the hardest type of immunity to develop, which is what Bell was alluding to in the video.

The vaccines are safe, dont get too hung up on the word 'sterilisation'.

The Somali community in particular has been especially devastated by Covid-19, everyone should take the vaccine to mitigate unnecessary death, which typically befalls our elders. Dont fall into the simpleton domain of flat-earther, anti-vaxxer retards.

More information on sterilising immunity:

Inform yourself and make sure you correct any misinformation on the vaccines within the Somali community.

No way!!! :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:
AA's are planned parenthood's bread and butter sxb, they've culling their population for decades loool. I don't know how US diaspora Somalis aren't living in a perpetual state of extensional dread.
I dont usually venture into this section, but the message above is grossly inaccurate, and dangerous.

Prof. John Bell did not misspeak when he mentioned sterilisation, this is a common term used when discussing vaccines, and denotes a response to the vaccine that prevents a returning virus from gaining ground in the body. Its a technical phrase. Basically Sterilising Immunity means you can not be infected by the virus, the highest level of immunity.

Think of "sterilisation immunity" to mean "complete protection". Sterilising immunity is also the hardest to develop, which is Bell was alluding to in the video.

The vaccines are safe, dont get too hung up on the word 'sterilisation'.

The Somali community in particular has been especially devastated by Covid-19, everyone should take the vaccine to mitigate unnecessary death, which typically befalls our elders. Dont fall into the simpleton domain of flat-earther, anti-vaxxer retards.

More information on sterilising immunity:

Inform yourself and make sure you correct any misinformation on the vaccines within the Somali community.
You first :heh:
The CEO of Pfizer said himself he's not sure if the vaccines even stops transmission and any immunity given by the vaccine merely lasts a few months. No fucking THANKS jeff.

AA's are planned parenthood's bread and butter sxb, they've culling their population for decades loool. I don't know how US diaspora Somalis aren't living in a perpetual state of extensional dread.

Its all fun and trolling until your mother/grandmother catches covid because her retarded son/daughter is too stupid and fell to internet conspiracy theories.

That I know of, but damn had no idea about Gates Sr. though that was shocking news to say the least.

American Somalis shouldn't get too comfortable there :francis:
They should deal with the States the same way most Chinese dealt with western Canada, make your money and invest it back home. Treat is as a cash cow

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Sigh

I guarantee you a bunch of Somali's in the west are gonna refuse the vaccine and cause an extended outbreak. I can already see it.

Its all fun and trolling until your mother/grandmother catches covid because her retarded son/daughter is too stupid and fell to internet conspiracy theories.
So I have to take a vaccine with horrible side-effects that's been cobbled together in under a year by a drug company with zero liability to save my grandma? What part of "it might not stop transmission" isn't clear to you sxb?

Just wanted to drop this in here

EFD2BDD5-5DA4-47E1-BAC0-041C74949E43.jpeg

That I know of, but damn had no idea about Gates Sr. though that was shocking news to say the least.

American Somalis shouldn't get too comfortable there :francis:
They should deal with the States the same way most Chinese dealt with western Canada, make your money and invest it back home. Treat is as a cash cow
100%, get your degree, get your experience and then bounce. Everyone's seem to have forgotten that fleeing to the West was a temporary measure wallahi.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:hillarybiz: Thank me for getting random members who often remain mute to speak up @Nak Muay.

When it comes to risk aversion I have been adherent to covid restrictions 100%. I order in for everything I rarely meet up anyone. And Alx, no issues. I'll wait and see with the mRNA vaccine and would gladly encourage the ranks of @TabK, @Louis Vuitton Don and @Yukon_Niner to be at the head of the queue. Be bold and be brave. :damsel: And report back any reactions in the first few weeks, months and year (if there are any). Attribution may be difficult to ascertain after the first few days/weeks.

Sigh

I guarantee you a bunch of Somali's in the west are gonna refuse the vaccine and cause an extended outbreak. I can already see it.
Why not just take high doses of vitamin D? Darker skinned people are usually deficient. 3000-4000iu a day supposedly btfos respiratory tract infections by as high as 40% :manny:
:hillarybiz: Thank me for getting random members who often remain mute to speak up @Nak Muay.

When it comes to risk aversion I have been adherent to covid restrictions 100%. I order in for everything I rarely meet up anyone. And Alx, no issues. I'll wait and see with the mRNA vaccine and would gladly encourage the ranks of @TabK, @Louis Vuitton Don and @Yukon_Niner to be at the head of the queue. Be bold and be brave. :damsel: And report back any reactions in the first few weeks, months and year (if there are any). Attribution may be difficult to ascertain after the first few days/weeks.
Don't care. You've spoken up, that's all that matters mon coeur :kendrickcry:

Last edited:

I took no position in this thread. Just wanted to drop a meme to get few funny ratings. It got me only 1 :wow:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Why not just take high doses of vitamin D? Darker skinned people are usually deficient in. 3000-4000iu a day supposedly btfos respiratory tract infections by as high as 40% in some case:manny:

You've spoken up, that's all that matters mon coeur :kendrickcry:

You're welcome. :it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

I took no position in this thread. Just wanted to drop a meme to get few funny ratings. It got me only 1 :wow:

:mjlol:My bad. As you were LVD.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Why not just take high doses of vitamin D? Darker skinned people are usually deficient. 3000-4000iu a day supposedly btfos respiratory tract infections by as high as 40% :manny:

Don't care. You've spoken up, that's all that matters mon coeur :kendrickcry:
Those vaccines aren't just for you though. It helps protect more vulnerable people like those with autoimmune disorders or the elderly. I guess it doesn't make any sense if you don't have any positive views of other people where you live or any sense of civic duty.

I just don't want Somali's to be on the news again for something so stupid

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Those vaccines aren't just for you though. It helps protect more vulnerable people like those with autoimmune disorders or the elderly. I guess it doesn't make any sense if you don't have any positive views of other people where you live or any sense of civic duty.

I just don't want Somali's to be on the news again for something so stupid

You once made a interesting comparison between a Measles outbreak in Minnesota and the current Covid situation.

At least the MMR vaccine is well tested unlike the highly rushed and experimental mRNA vaccine(s). Covid can be averted through avoiding people and following PPEs. And if one contracts it, it can be lessened through proper health maintenance and supplementation. It's survival rate is very high as well. The only ones that need to be protected are the immunocompromised with pre-existing health conditions. Bear in mind, clinical trials have only used healthy individuals and not the aforementioned group(s). So we'll wait and see what happens. In the event these vaccines cause unintended side effects down the road which adversely impact people with autoimmune and other chronic health conditions, what then? :leon:Is there going to be some sort of vaccine injury compensation? If so, will these individuals even be eligible? There are far too many unknowns so you should not be surprised why reluctance is high. Nor should you undermine the legitimate concerns of these individuals. That will not appeal to them nor suddenly call them to action.